|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Divert Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how fast the groaners filled this message board up with anti mayor comments, when someone addressed Erin's Law...Sorry, but this is an issue that needs to be addressed with great concern.
All the naysayers, why not address sexual predators, sex offenders,
parents who abuse their children..women that are victims of domestic violence....
This is more important than trying to figure out what last administration allowed to take place with the finances.
brrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Divert Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
This is more important than trying to figure out what last administration allowed to take place with the finances.
Depends on whether you pay property taxes.....
Divert Attention

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

What does property tax have to do with a child
being sexually abused....guess that is not on your radar.
WTH

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Details wrote:
A full time person is typcally interpretted by the various references in state law to an IT person. The Village does not have one.
Once, again, how about posting the "various references" you claim to cite? Or is this just another lie? Typical Getty answer - probably got it from our village attorney that we pay for to cover your failure to comply with the state law.
Interesting

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

30 Year Lyons Resident wrote:
I think Getty has been doing just fine. With all the corrupt political manners out there in the world, I truly believe Chris is doing what he can to clean up our town at the very least. I said it before in the past when I voted four years ago for him.. if you have a problem with something, take it to him and he will help. He can be found around town every day. He lives right here in Lyons. Also, for the record, if you no longer live in Lyons, you shouldn't trash our town... it's only getting better and better. He has so many great events for the children and my kid is finally living the experiences I did as a child. Look how many places cancelled the firework show this year on the 4th! And guess what, they all drove to Lyons to watch ours!
Yea right!
Who you gonna blame

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Once, again, how about posting the "various references" you claim to cite? Or is this just another lie? Typical Getty answer - probably got it from our village attorney that we pay for to cover your failure to comply with the state law.
http://wgntv.com/2013/01/26/illinois-credit-r...

ILLINOIS WORST IN THE NATION !
NEW

Riverside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Will Never Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC /MVP must have been ZERO
I'm new to town, who's TLC, do they have a slate in the upcoming election? Are they involved with the village now?
read on

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

NEW wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new to town, who's TLC, do they have a slate in the upcoming election? Are they involved with the village now?
go to page one and read first entry..then proceed and read on and on!
again

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

NEW wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Lyons! TLC has been disbanded since 2010. Not involved at all anymore. Two parties this election: the ones in power now and a new party, Village Independent Party. The new party is the way I'm going.
misled

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

again wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Lyons! TLC has been disbanded since 2010. Not involved at all anymore. Two parties this election: the ones in power now and a new party, Village Independent Party. The new party is the way I'm going.
not so
she back

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

http://media.apps.chicagotribune.com/tables/p...

The above link will allow anyone to access 2009 VOL Police and Firefighter Pension fund data.
spinning out of control

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

brrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Check out local taxing body debt on Cook County Treasurer website. Topix keeps removing posts with link to report.
Pay up

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

PROPERTY TAX BILLS HAVE ARRIVED !!!
OH WELL

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Just got our tax bill 5000 dollars, and the lowest amount of our four businesses was 3000 dollars in the city.I dont think its worth it !!!
WTH

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just so you know how "open and honest" our dear mayor is - I was able to post a comment on the "Village of Lyons" blog. It was asking about the so-called business "growth" in our community. Guess what? The comment has been removed. Gone. So much for allowing the people who pay for it have a voice. Once again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
again

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WTH wrote:
Just so you know how "open and honest" our dear mayor is - I was able to post a comment on the "Village of Lyons" blog. It was asking about the so-called business "growth" in our community. Guess what? The comment has been removed. Gone. So much for allowing the people who pay for it have a voice. Once again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
And you were surprised about that!?
WTH

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

again wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were surprised about that!?
No, of course not...
meat issue

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Curious

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

WTH wrote:
Can you list the bad things he has done to you, so I can understand why you dislike him so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palos Park Discussions

Search the Palos Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police officers leaving 4 min wow 20
Why Kurtz? A for profit company 21 min Facts 9
time for a change in midlo park dist 42 min john 9
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 55 min Bob 354
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Details outlined in fire chief-sharing deal 1 hr Rat Face 1
AT &T robbery 1 hr Homies 15
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palos Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••