Hazel Crest woman told to clean home

Hazel Crest woman told to clean home

There are 2 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Hazel Crest woman told to clean home. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

A Hazel Crest woman had her day in court Thursday but she did not get the outcome she wanted, which was for the judge to vacate a previous order for police to search her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

David

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2013
There are a lot if Hazel Crest homes that need cleaned up.
chess master

Flossmoor, IL

#2 Jun 23, 2013
No doubt. So many that the understaffed Inspectioinal Services cannot keep up. The woman in subject appears well spoken and educated, but there is some disconnect there. She says some things that are a little off and she may have some issues. She appears to need help, but you cannot force that kind of help on anyone. Good thing there was an intervention here. Her neighbors deserve better as does the town. There are others who need to clean up that do not have mental issues. They need enforcement and more. If we do not get a handle on the bad owners/renters we are in for a major downgrade as a community. We have already downgraded and cannot afford more. Property values are at stake. My neighbors need to wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth Always Comes Out! 1 hr Harvey W 10
Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase 1 hr Delusions 63
Illegal Dumping in Blue Island Illinois 13 hr Concerned 7
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 15 hr Grandpas Gone Wild 10,457
News What ever happened to ... Stop 'n Chat (Apr '09) 21 hr Keith R 52
Mike Cornell Thu Officer Obee 27
BIIP Cost Cutting Ideas Wed BIIP 12

Palos Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance