Cops probing second 'stranger incident'

Cops probing second 'stranger incident'

There are 6 comments on the The SouthtownStar story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Cops probing second 'stranger incident'. In it, The SouthtownStar reports that:

For the second time in a week, Palos Park police are looking for an offender they said had inappropriate contact with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The SouthtownStar.

barb

Wayne, IL

#1 Dec 7, 2008
i bet you don't have to go to far to find him. suspect name, a one joe miller. he really likes the police cadets,it's a front to talk to little kids
ARE YOU IMPLYING

AOL

#2 Jan 29, 2009
I really hope you are not implying Joe Miller as in Chief Joe Miller.
barb wrote:
i bet you don't have to go to far to find him. suspect name, a one joe miller. he really likes the police cadets,it's a front to talk to little kids
wth

Phoenixville, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2009
ARE YOU IMPLYING wrote:
I really hope you are not implying Joe Miller as in Chief Joe Miller.
<quoted text>
really ahole i dnt think so. o did he fire you and now ur pissed. your prolly the same peice of shit that got in trouble with the feds. go f urself loser.
ARE YOU IMPLYING

AOL

#4 Feb 1, 2009
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
really ahole i dnt think so. o did he fire you and now ur pissed. your prolly the same peice of shit that got in trouble with the feds. go f urself loser.
Whats with the name calling? "Barb" mentioned JOE MILLER as the suspect in the incident... Joe Miller happens to be the chief of Police. Put two and two together. I was not implying the Chief did anything wrong, she was. Try to pay attention, and go take some spelling classes while youre at it. Your ignorance is showing.
ARE YOU IMPLYING

AOL

#5 Feb 1, 2009
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the product of too much text messaging.
wth

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Feb 2, 2009
ARE YOU IMPLYING wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the product of too much text messaging.

Chill out i ment to reply to barb. wrong button. wht iz wrng wit txtin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improving OUR Community 1 hr Change Is Needed 22
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 3 hr BI Deserves Better 52
What Is Trumpism? 4 hr Trump O Meter 1
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 9 hr Be informed 24
Bengals... 10 hr Observer 10
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County 14 hr Not Fooled 76
She Gone 15 hr Just Maybe 5

Palos Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance