@fflammini: I'm at Granite City Food ...

@fflammini: I'm at Granite City Food Brewery (Orland Park, IL) http://t...

Posted in the Palos Park Forum

steve

Lemont, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Make sure to stop and shop at the Shopping Center that is located where Granite City is. Lots of potential gifts for a special woman, furniture for your home, or a number of other specialty items.
Joe

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Granite city?
Steve

Lemont, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Granite City is a brewery and restaurant. It has a nice atmosphere. The place has a high ceiling, a lot of open space between tables and booths, a full bar, and four or five giant vats where they brew the beer. You can look at them through a giant display window. The landscaping is really nice there too. There is a large patio section Ė largest patio section I have ever seen at a restaurant. Best part is, they have a lot of specials. Even if you donít go for the specials, the prices are more than fair. This place gets packed out on the weekends. Unlike other bars and restaurants though, there is a security guard that patrols the area, so it creates a feeling of safety when leaving the vehicle parked. The shopping center up the street is filled with great stores as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resolution signed 4/27/16 6 min right 24
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 28 min Good Voter in Alsip 43
Drunken Red-Faced Alsip trustee John Ryan for M... 1 hr AMAZZED IN ALSIP 8
Alsip Trustees John Ryan & Lynn Dwyer need to g... 1 hr AMAZZED IN ALSIP 1
Blue Island Park District terminates two men 7 hr Twist and Shout 7
District 142 Board Member out of control 9 hr District 142 Watc... 141
tired 10 hr tired 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Park Mortgages