@fflammini: I'm at Granite City Food Brewery (Orland Park, IL) http://t...

Posted in the Palos Park Forum

steve

Barrington, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Make sure to stop and shop at the Shopping Center that is located where Granite City is. Lots of potential gifts for a special woman, furniture for your home, or a number of other specialty items.
Joe

Blue Island, IL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Granite city?
Steve

Barrington, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Granite City is a brewery and restaurant. It has a nice atmosphere. The place has a high ceiling, a lot of open space between tables and booths, a full bar, and four or five giant vats where they brew the beer. You can look at them through a giant display window. The landscaping is really nice there too. There is a large patio section Ė largest patio section I have ever seen at a restaurant. Best part is, they have a lot of specials. Even if you donít go for the specials, the prices are more than fair. This place gets packed out on the weekends. Unlike other bars and restaurants though, there is a security guard that patrols the area, so it creates a feeling of safety when leaving the vehicle parked. The shopping center up the street is filled with great stores as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Only Reason Bob Rita is a State Rep 3 hr Joke on the Voters 1
what happen to all the outrage 9 hr splish splach 14
Tinley Park Ambulance Service 12 hr Res 3
Let's talk about the condition of our city stre... 12 hr Ding Ding Ding 32
St. Mary School 13 hr American 5
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 13 hr Make an Offer 53
What Happen to the Topic "Meet the candidate Ni... 14 hr say it again 5
More from around the web

Palos Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE