bad guy gets away
wtf

Midlothian, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2013
That Car Isn't Yours

Police recovered a stolen vehicle in the 14300 block of S. Karlov Avenue, after making a traffic stop at the location.

During the stop, officers ran the car's registration and found the vehicle to be stolen. While conducting the stop, the suspect driving the car exited the vehicle and fled on foot. Officers chased the suspect, but could not capture the suspect during the chase. A resident near the scene said they saw the suspect running through backyards.

Police confirmed the vehicle was stolen on Dec. 18, from Oak Lawn, and the vehicle was turned over to the Oak Lawn police

Wow makes me feel safe. Way to go
Po po

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jan 3, 2013
They probably eyed someone who didn't stop for ten seconds at a stop sign .Thats a major violation in Midlothian more serious than a stolen car . The stop was probably executed by Zofeld who was more then liklely foaming at the mouth .
details please

Midlothian, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2013
When did this happen?
wtf

Midlothian, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
The patch.com under oaf forest says 12-23-12

Since: Jun 09

Midlothian

#5 Jan 4, 2013
On 01/02/13, Midlothian Officer pulled over a vehicle that was passing through town, around 150th and Pulaski, whose driver had an active in-state warrant and was to be consider armed and dangerous. Driver fled traffic stop on foot and Officer gave chase on foot and apprehended offender, in the dark, in the brush, all while knowing the offender could be armed and dangerous.
Seat Belts

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2013
At least they excel in seat belt violations.
Cant Get em All

Markham, IL

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Jesse H. Johnson, 21, 14637 Abbottsford Road, Midlothian, was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, illegal possession of ammunition and trespassing after a Dec. 18 disturbance at his house, police said.
They might not catch all of them but they do get most.
Traffic stops

Markham, IL

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Seat Belts wrote:
At least they excel in seat belt violations.
Timothy McVeigh =traffic stop
Ted Bundy = traffic stop
Randy Kraft - traffic stop
Ricahrd (nightstalker) Ramierz = traffic stop
Just a few people arrested for serious crimes due to traffic stops. Not to mention thousands of drug arrest and warrant arrest
Blah

Midlothian, IL

#9 Jan 4, 2013
warren vista wrote:
On 01/02/13, Midlothian Officer pulled over a vehicle that was passing through town, around 150th and Pulaski, whose driver had an active in-state warrant and was to be consider armed and dangerous. Driver fled traffic stop on foot and Officer gave chase on foot and apprehended offender, in the dark, in the brush, all while knowing the offender could be armed and dangerous.
That's good then that our cops are all nuts....now I understand why they stop soon many people on piddly ass violations in hopes of hitting it big whoopee
Supporter of MPD

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>That's good then that our cops are all nuts....now I understand why they stop soon many people on piddly ass violations in hopes of hitting it big whoopee
They do a good job. Us citizens who are law abiding respect them and are glad they do the job they do. The people who dont follow the law are the complainers. Keep up the good work.
Ben Franklin

Frankfort, IL

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Those who exchange liberty for security deserve neither.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#12 Jan 17, 2013
So you expect an officer wearing 30 pounds of gear to catch every offender that runs? Get real.

I bet it takes ur fat a$$ five minutes just to get off the couch .

And traffic stops for what society deems "piddly shit" has landed a lot people in jail. Better fix those light bulbs and wear a seat belt otherwise you can and will get stopped.
Sharon

Midlothian, IL

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Joker wrote:
So you expect an officer wearing 30 pounds of gear to catch every offender that runs? Get real.
I bet it takes ur fat a$$ five minutes just to get off the couch .
And traffic stops for what society deems "piddly shit" has landed a lot people in jail. Better fix those light bulbs and wear a seat belt otherwise you can and will get stopped.
Spoken like a true (Zohfield) Midlothian. Cop can you say Crazy!
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Ahh how cute you must be upset because you got a ticket.

And next time you attempt to ridicule the police you might want to actually form a coherent sentence and put the period in the right spot.
Crazy

Midlothian, IL

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true (Zohfield) Midlothian. Cop can you say Crazy!
I see a Charles Zohfield was arrested in Midlothian, for some kind of violent abuse must be a relative with same cant control himself attributes.
Riddler

Midlothian, IL

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I see a Charles Zohfield was arrested in Midlothian, for some kind of violent abuse must be a relative with same cant control himself attributes.
I think it was domestic violence.
Zohfield

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Riddler wrote:
<quoted text> I think it was domestic violence.
Must be the gene pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman Hawley and his misinformation program (Feb '14) 24 min Double Lives 171
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 29 min They Must Go 9
Park district attorney fees 1 hr Stevie Wonder Curren 3
Patrick Markham 3 hr Scuttled 1
Mokena Park problems 3 hr MoMo 5
Brothel in our community 5 hr Dry Spell 9
Markham spending Park District money 5 hr Scutlebucket 2

Palos Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Park Mortgages