Ridge Trustee Quintos

Posted in the Palos Park Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bongo

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Da mayor's neighbor! appointed to his seat on the board, needs help finding the seat. Chuck will tell him where to sit.
Rico Q

Evergreen Park, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2013
I have the best body in this election.
John

South Holland, IL

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Can you say juice head? Steroid King.
Village Action Party

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Here's our platform:

We have never raised anyone's taxes (it was always somebody else's fault.)

We always sat on other boards where stuff got done (but it was other guys who did it.)

We get on a lot of committees (but we never show up)

We will give all of out friends jobs (well not everybody so don't tell them that)

We will take good care of everything (as soon as somebody tells us what to do)
Who

Evergreen Park, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
My pick is the only thing that stands between me and abject poverty!
Who

Evergreen Park, IL

#6 Feb 3, 2013
If my name was Mario I'd get into as many relationships as I can just so I could break up with them and say,'It's not you, it's-a me! Mario.'
The Boss

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
''Politics is just like show business. You have a hell of an opening, you coast for awhile, you have a hell of a closing.''
Brilliant

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 6, 2013
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made!
Mexican

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 6, 2013
I like that we have a mexican Trustee. Quintos is Mexican American and will fight for Immigration Reform in Chicago Ridge. I'm glad they get drivers licsences. Viva Bruce Quintos
The Q

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Show me a man with his two feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off!
The Q

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I'm freakin pumped! I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!
Who

Evergreen Park, IL

#12 Feb 9, 2013
And remember this. In Wine there is Wisdom, in Beer there is Freedom, in Water there is Bacteria!"
Rico Q

Evergreen Park, IL

#13 Feb 10, 2013
I had another weird dream last night; this time it was the one where I am fighting like a thousand wizards and the only way to kill them is to punch them as hard as I can in the face, and after I finally finished the last of them all, their wizard wives came out and just wanted me to have sex with them... which is kinda weird.
The Boss

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 12, 2013
In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Village Board
The Boss

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 12, 2013
The Q wrote:
Show me a man with his two feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off!
Does this mean that it is better to be light in your loafers?
The Q

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Boy or girl, I'm gonna call you 'dude' either way.
Resident

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 17, 2013
The Q wrote:
Is this why little fast Eddie in the Moooooooodyyy wears dirty pants all the time?
Biker Ratt

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Trustee Quintos,

You keep the faith brother. Hold your head high. You and only you know that your doing the right thing when it comes to public safety. Remember who your friends are on the village board.(I dont think you have any)

I commmend you on your persistence with regard to improving our village fire dept. And congrats on remaining on the ticket for re-election.

You will have my vote Sir! Its a shame that Mr. Grove has to be the same ticket.
Mexican

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Bruce is Mexican and we need equal representation. Viva MEXICO!!!!
MrRidge2013

Romeoville, IL

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Vote for tokar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 10 min hwy 62
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 (Apr '14) 40 min Genes Neighbor 70
Look what Tay-Lard Fox said about Huck Finn wai... 45 min finncluck 3
The smell of burning leaves 1 hr Tina 35
Review: Parcels Express Shipping Pack & Mail UP... (Sep '13) 1 hr louise 5
Square Celt Ale House and Grill to Open Monday ... 3 hr Craigggger 1
Chicago Sun Times ENDORSES Rauner 3 hr Me Too 12
Palos Park Dating
Find my Match

Palos Park Jobs