Elections Have Consequences, Or So I'...
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#61 Jan 21, 2013
The incumbents have no problem discussing the facts and I don't think they do personal attacking against their opponents or non-supporters, only I do because I have seen so much of it in these blogs. Continue to attack me because I don't care.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#62 Jan 21, 2013
Go away fool , you need help ! Your a follower not a leader ! C Ya
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#63 Jan 22, 2013
You are the fool.
riley

New Lenox, IL

#64 Jan 22, 2013
Priorities wrote:
Go away fool , you need help ! Your a follower not a leader ! C Ya
amen
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#65 Jan 22, 2013
Thanks " Riley " it was getting so old .
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#66 Jan 23, 2013
The fact that you live in a dream world is what is getting old.
John Sanchez

Naperville, IL

#67 Jan 23, 2013
smarter than you all are wrote:
The fact that you live in a dream world is what is getting old.
So, in a vein that must be completely beside the points that you've been trying to make, what is it about you're preferred candidates that makes you think they are worth keeping around? What are their accomplishments other than being fortunate enough to not destroy their own candidacies? How is it that they have been boldly forging ahead into the future?

From what I see, the future to which they have brought Mokena is 2004. Maintaining the status quo is not leadership, it is caretaking.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#68 Jan 23, 2013
Mr Sanchez you sir need not ask because you will not receive . Just ignore the posts from " Smarter Than " and civility may exist again !
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#69 Jan 23, 2013
amen
neighbor

Griffith, IN

#70 Jan 23, 2013
Priorities wrote:
Mr Sanchez you sir need not ask because you will not receive . Just ignore the posts from " Smarter Than " and civility may exist again !
we all pretty much agree on that!
John Sanchez

Naperville, IL

#71 Jan 23, 2013
amen
Shall I assume that you haven't come by anything to recommend the incumbents, or is it that you haven't devoted a great deal of thought to the matter?
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#72 Jan 24, 2013
John were all on your side here ! Responding to the Hate that comes from " Smarter Than " just promotes more , ignore it ! You sir are far and away above the intellect level of our Hateful Participant and have an excellent manner and form when exposing issues .
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#73 Jan 24, 2013
I guess you mean we're and he isn't even close to being smarter than me.
John Sanchez

Lombard, IL

#74 Jan 24, 2013
Priorities wrote:
John were all on your side here ! Responding to the Hate that comes from " Smarter Than " just promotes more , ignore it ! You sir are far and away above the intellect level of our Hateful Participant and have an excellent manner and form when exposing issues .
Oh, I don't know. I've met superior intellects that don't write as well as I do, so I know better than to claim that I'm smarter than anyone. Generally it only takes one time to come to the realization that one isn't as smart as one thinks to discourage them from making a claim that is likely to be proven wrong. I've certainly encountered that experience. In any event, we're all pretty smart in our personal areas of expertise, and with that in mind, a 90 i.q. can pretty handily make a well educated 135 i.q. look like a fool under the right conditions.

My purpose with "Smarter Than" is to expose the emptiness of the incumbents' campaign. So far, "Smarter Than" has been gracious enough to confirm my suspicions with her(?) silence on the subject.
Lenny

United States

#75 Jan 24, 2013
Priorities wrote:
I would like to for "smarter" to respond to John's question. What have the incumbents done to earn another term?
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#76 Jan 24, 2013
Nice Lenny ! Is this you Smarter Than ? John you respond to someone who sounds like there going to tell their Mom when you react to " Smarter Than " . Please let's talk issues !
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#78 Jan 24, 2013
From Mayor Werner you hear how low our taxes are from the Village. That your big tax bill is not their fault that the schools are the big reason, and that the economy is the reason we are the empty storefront Capitol in Illinois ! What you won't hear is how he's going to fill the storefronts and create additional tax revenue's that will help fund the schools and help hold our taxes down. Ask him why we have NO economic development plan or Director and why he laid off that position 3 years ago . Our neighbors have thrived with the great locations of our communities with major roadways and intersections but we barely hold on and our Downtown which should be a Jewel in our community is blighted and ignored by his administration. I'm not the person you want an answer from but let's see how close I get ? Have you heard the Mayor has hired a company to do polling to find out what our issues here are ? He's been the Mayor for 8 years and has to hire a company to tell him this ! Dudes out if touch .:)
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#79 Jan 25, 2013
There has been no company hired. Say anything you want about Werner but don't start rumors that a company has been hired when there has not been anyone hired.
John Sanchez

Lisle, IL

#80 Jan 25, 2013
There has been no company hired. Say anything you want about Werner but don't start rumors that a company has been hired when there has not been anyone hired.
I feel safe in speculating that they haven't given you a red cent either, since you have yet to offer a reason that they deserve anyone's vote.
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#81 Jan 25, 2013
You feel "safe"? And you guys same I'm nuts? Look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee (Mar '15) 2 min CASA 131
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 32 min Repeat 236
Gary Sinise? (Dec '11) 1 hr brian 21
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 10 hr It s been confirm... 217
Mayor Rybak 11 hr Trumbull 2
Poll Should Crestwood residents pay for Chief T's cr... (Oct '11) 12 hr You forgot 661
Midlothian Cop Video 13 hr Trumbull 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Park Mortgages