midlothian mayor election

Since: Jan 13

Midlothian, IL

#429 Jan 16, 2013
I was just called and told the objector to Rybak was someone named J. Johnson. I apologize I was misinformed.
clinton

United States

#430 Jan 16, 2013
It was very dirty politics and applaud the mayor and his people for moving forward.With that said now we can work not to relect him!
clinton

United States

#431 Jan 16, 2013
Kia that is a load of b.s.Answer me this how was rahm emanuel even aloud to run for mayor?More fixed political b.s.that our independent party tried to do like their city elected heros.
clinton

United States

#432 Jan 16, 2013
Johnson filed to throw rybak off the ballot.Johnson is the terry stephens polictical party treasurer and trustee schavone filed to throw karen kreis off the ballot who is head of the terry stephens political party. That is a conflictl of interest. Maybe?A few of you owe me an appolgy too.There were two meetings since last week and i told you all after the first rybak was back on the ballot and you called me a drunk.Its ok I forgive you peace out!pres clinton
Watcher

Chicago, IL

#433 Jan 16, 2013
Clinton you are a complete idoit you should get your facts stright befor you spout your mouth off but that's most people out here. Dirty politics my ass I'm quite sure if one of Terry's opposition took the time to look over there petitions and found something worng they to would have objected also but they must not have or Terry's people did everything by the book! Schovone is not in charge of Terry's party and if rybak would have done her home work and obeyed the election laws to get on the ballott the right way I'm sure there wouldn't have been any issue. but, I'm sure She's just a puppet on a string of the park and who would want the park running this town the park that can't even keep there pool open or fully Finnish the extreamly unpublished remodel of mamorial park
clinton

United States

#434 Jan 16, 2013
Watcher u r a moron. This was a polictical move to rid the prople of a choice. If rybak would have done this i would of said that is wrong too.Watcher before you comment re read my posts i applauded the mayor for dropping the issue too many other elections there have been no choice using this old city tactic.Even the clerk david orr commented this is happening way to much in illinois.

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#435 Jan 16, 2013
I'm glad I have some options this election. Should be interesting.
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#436 Jan 17, 2013
The current state of Midlothian is not due to Terry. This is a crisis that is not just National but International. Improvement of our infrasturcture is a priority and only someone with true leadership skills will get that. Part of that comes with education and age. Our current state could be much worse and we are definiatly in recovery. We do need to attract more businesses and the economic incentives our village is giving is a promissing step. What can we do? Send emails to the businesses that you would like to see come to our town. Planet fitness, Trader Joe's, whatever. Keep your home as attractive and well kept as possible and dont alienate your neighbors these are tough times for everyone and their hardship can become yours.
Sharon does not always play well with others so although I whole heartedly defend her right to run I do not think she is the best choice for Mayor. I saw several posts on facebook by her children which tells me that there were questions raised about how expenses were handled by her in the village and they were complaining about her being questioned on her decisions. The fact is that when you are in public office you will be questioned and should be able to answer those questions. It is not harrasment to question these things it is part of the job. This should be of concern to all.
What

Midlothian, IL

#437 Jan 17, 2013
clinton wrote:
Watcher u r a moron. This was a polictical move to rid the prople of a choice. If rybak would have done this i would of said that is wrong too.Watcher before you comment re read my posts i applauded the mayor for dropping the issue too many other elections there have been no choice using this old city tactic.Even the clerk david orr commented this is happening way to much in illinois.
Being related to Sharon I,highly doubt you would question anything she does .(blinders) You are one of her few fans and should tell her not to waste her time or money people in Midlothian. Just aren't very fond of your.......she's just a busy body I knew Sharon when she was Sharon Johnson and maybe because of the home environment she came out of made her the woman she is today but she's not very likable ......or bright.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#438 Jan 17, 2013
I honestly don't think ive ever met this woman.you get your independent party blinders off and listen up.Jack! Scahvone=karen off.Mo-Po relative=mike k off.stephens party treasurer=rybak off.See a pattern blinders off now.Jack!
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#439 Jan 17, 2013
it is not about Sharons home life as a child. It is about the fact that she does not have the training or demeanor for the job of mayor or other leadership position. The park district is a mess and the village will be a mess. She should not be treasurer much less mayor. Terry needs to divest himself of this problem asap.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#440 Jan 17, 2013
Sassy terry does not have the ability to be mayor,he has given raises to employees and made up new positions which the town can not afford.He will not listen to other trustees who have a better grasp of our financial situation.Rybak might be the answer if she listens to don and karen. If you vote for terry he has proven he will not and Midlothian will fail for another four years.
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#441 Jan 17, 2013
the spending is comming from Grants. Raises I am pretty sure these have to be voted on sooooo. A Sharon puppet is not a good alternative. Why not don or karen run themselves. As far as the Terry issue I am still convinced that what has been done has long term benefits to our village. I have a copy of the approved budget(its on the internet)and we will have to agree to disagree.
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#443 Jan 17, 2013
http://www.villageofmidlothian.net/archives/4...

this is the finacial report for 2011 I imagine 2012 isnt on there because there are still questions about expenditures (see related not above).
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#444 Jan 17, 2013
one way to stop all of the commotion is a formal audit. In light of the accusations it would be the best way to clean up the issues. have a great day.
Easy as One Two Three

Chicago, IL

#445 Jan 17, 2013
http://www.comptrollerconnect.ioc.state.il.us...

Click lower left to turn pagers.
There It Is

Chicago, IL

#446 Jan 17, 2013
Hummmmm wrote:
^What is the total population of Midlothian Village? 14,884 
What is the total EAV of Midlothian Village?$225,235,755 
*How many full time employees are paid? 84 
*How many part time employees are paid? 46 
What is the total salary paid to all employees?$5,235,582 
Wow!
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#447 Jan 17, 2013
soooo do you agree the best route is to stop all of the commotion is a formal audit. In light of the accusations it would be the best way to clean up the issues
Sassy

Blue Island, IL

#448 Jan 17, 2013
sharon always pursues positions were she is the purse.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#449 Jan 17, 2013
sassy the mayo hired someone to bring business into midlothian that is a joke.clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carol Di Pace-Green is full of hot air. (Jun '15) 1 hr They made a diff... 132
News 2 men charged with beating teen who egged Orlan... (Nov '08) 7 hr Posie 145
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 7 hr Dude your just lost 624
News Girl abducted, assaulted in Palos Heights (Sep '08) 7 hr wrong phpd 195
blue island government fails on transparency (Jun '14) 8 hr CompleteMess 10
Heroin overdose's in Mokena (Jul '10) 10 hr Welfare Country 97
Changes in Hazel Crest 15 hr Longtime Former R... 3

Palos Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Park Mortgages