Comments
321 - 340 of 1,359 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
hmm

United States

#329 Jan 10, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
How much is it going to cost us taxpayers because these objections were just brought up and dropped? Sounds like more money waisted by the Stephens Party.
Was thinking the same thing. My next question who pays for the lawyers for the objection party? I know candidates pay their own, I'm wondering if we are paying for the objection parties, and I'm sure we are paying for the lawyer who sits at the table to listen to all this BS. Just let all the candidates run, if you think your doing a good job shouldn't be a problem to win a election.
Lawyerup

Midlothian, IL

#330 Jan 10, 2013
If it was known what these lawyers are actually discussing the people would have a better understanding of what is really going on. Is it known by the public who these lawyers are? I think it would be a conflict of some kind if Mrs. Rybak were to use lawyers associated with the school board or the park district.
Egads

United States

#331 Jan 10, 2013
I was at the hearing for Mrs. Rybak Tuesday. Neither her attorney or Mrs. Rybak was given any documentation of the charges against her, the proof of service of the subpoenas or the rules related to the hearing board. Karen Kreis, who is on the board, did not receive the rules of the board either and actually got them and read them at the hearing. Somehow, the other two members of the board (Moskal and Mo Potempa) had received their copies in advance of the hearing (coincidence???).

Mrs. Rybak's hearing was continued until next Thursday so the lawyers could do everything that should have been done before the hearing Tuesday!

It doesn't matter who the attorney for Mrs. Rybak is as she is paying the bill for him. If it is an attorney she is familiar with from the park district or school board, that doesn't matter. Actually, if he is affiliated with either organization and is known to be a competent lawyer, that would make me want to hire him more!

Stay tuned, it should only get better from here!!
Lawyerup

Midlothian, IL

#332 Jan 10, 2013
Considering Mrs. Rybak would be voting as a school board member on paying this lawyers fees wouldn't her ability to scrutinize the bills from said lawyer be compromised? Of course if you follow the actions of Mrs. Rybak the appearance of impropriety does not bother her.
Clinton

United States

#333 Jan 10, 2013
Kreis kohlstead gillis are on the ballot rybak will be reinstated today.
hmm

United States

#334 Jan 10, 2013
Clinton wrote:
Hell yeah cant wait.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#335 Jan 10, 2013
mrs rybak has probono lawyer services for this situation. The only bill as usual will be terry stephens partys political games nonsense.
Lawyrup

Midlothian, IL

#336 Jan 10, 2013
If her lawyers are associated with any public business were she is a board member and then give her free representation that is a conflict of interest. Why don't you just tell us who they are, perhaps this point is moot.
Joke

Midlothian, IL

#337 Jan 10, 2013
Lawyrup wrote:
If her lawyers are associated with any public business were she is a board member and then give her free representation that is a conflict of interest. Why don't you just tell us who they are, perhaps this point is moot.
I am sure the Lawyers she's using is Evelyn Gleasons son
Bob S

Midlothian, IL

#338 Jan 10, 2013
Clinton wrote:
There goes what's left of this town if they win !!!
Clinton

Midlothian, IL

#339 Jan 10, 2013
Lawyrup wrote:
Private practice they have elected not to charge her.There are still just some good people out there unlike the terry stephens political party.I really dont know who they are but they are good and when she wins tonight the citizens of Midlothian wont be stuck with the bill.The Terry Stephens polictical party has their attorney there and the citizens of Midlothian will be stuck with the bill.Maybe he will give us some expensive furniture shi-house lawyer?
Clinton

Midlothian, IL

#340 Jan 10, 2013
Bob S wrote:
<quoted text>There goes what's left of this town if they win !!!
Boarded up houses abandoned business higher taxes thanks to the terry stephens polictical party it could get no worse.
hmm

United States

#341 Jan 10, 2013
Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Private practice they have elected not to charge her.There are still just some good people out there unlike the terry stephens political party.I really dont know who they are but they are good and when she wins tonight the citizens of Midlothian wont be stuck with the bill.The Terry Stephens polictical party has their attorney there and the citizens of Midlothian will be stuck with the bill.Maybe he will give us some expensive furniture shi-house lawyer?
What is she winning tonight??? Where's thus being held?
Wtf

Midlothian, IL

#342 Jan 10, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What is she winning tonight??? Where's thus being held?
To many people of midlothian like Terry Rybaks a joke she's wasting her time who in the hell does that woman think she is ?
hmm

United States

#343 Jan 10, 2013
Who the hell is terry Rybak??
Sharon is the only one who had the guts to step up and run against the mighty great one and his gang(hahaha)
So keep up the fight Sharon,Jerry,Karen,
cway

United States

#344 Jan 10, 2013
At least she is going to try and make a difference and not hide behind a computer and talk shit
Midlothian voter

Midlothian, IL

#345 Jan 10, 2013
She is having the school board pay for it since it is Billy Gleason. And she isn't winning anything tonight. The next hearing is not until next week. Why don't you get your facts straight before you post anything. Terry's party is paying for there own lawyer, and the village could of had the village attorney be the head of the elector board, but you would of bitched about that so that got someone else. There are rules that need to be followed in filling out pettions and you would think that after the Rybeck family screwed up last election that they would follow the rules this time. My vote will go to the people that follow the rules and don't try to cheat!
Egads

United States

#346 Jan 10, 2013
My vote will go to the people with the best ideas to grow the economy of Midlothian! Terry's party has not exactly established a good track record in that area since taking over 4 years ago.....

In my opinion, people who try to get candidates removed for signing the wrong petition or not numbering them properly have serious insecurity issues which makes them less suited to serve the public properly. I think it's a chicken sh*t way to get around a possibly tough election! Run on your record and ideas for the future Terry not on a technicality!
Vote for Terry

Midlothian, IL

#347 Jan 10, 2013
I don't know how some of you can blame Terry for this bad economy. Terry got in just as the shi- was hitting the fan he's doing the best he can .He loves Midlothian and only wants what's best for us .Look around every town is struggling wake up and smell the coffee I for one am voting for Terry not some busy body airhead.
Clinton

Midlothian, IL

#348 Jan 10, 2013
I could blame terry 100% for the problem since he has been on the board the longest and histhe yes votesi put usit in thisfor mess.Midlo voter wake up no matter who does this ,its dirty politics .There was hearing at 4pm today I guess you arent one the chosen ones poor guy.I will discuss the results later.Rybaks attorney is a freeone the village attorney is charging the village get your facts straight before you post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 31 min Former Resident 14
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
Bremen 228 Launches Facebook page 1 hr Fritz 4
Finley Jr. High School (Nov '09) 2 hr Lifelong Rez 14
Watch out for this sex offender 2 hr nt yippie 2
What's your sexual fantasy? 3 hr Tommyboi14 1
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 4 hr Big Fan 45
•••
•••
Palos Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palos Park Jobs