Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2013
Rey

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Sharons picture on front of Messenger makes my skin crawl.
justsaying

Munster, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Deal with it Terry lost!! Good ol' Boys club is done with after 40+ years. Next step is to get rid of the Traitor Moskal and Schavone.Then and only then maybe our town will get back on track.
wow

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Rey wrote:
Sharons picture on front of Messenger makes my skin crawl.
Trolls like you make my skin crawl. I guess we all have something that does it for us.
Yea

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 18, 2013
justsaying wrote:
Deal with it Terry lost!! Good ol' Boys club is done with after 40+ years. Next step is to get rid of the Traitor Moskal and Schavone.Then and only then maybe our town will get back on track.
Cant wait for Sharon to get our town back on track I wonder how long you people will continue
To blame terry when Sharon fails to bring businesses like she promised or get rid of our town employees who she blames for the towns downfall .Cant wait to see her keep her promises .
wow

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>Cant wait for Sharon to get our town back on track I wonder how long you people will continue
To blame terry when Sharon fails to bring businesses like she promised or get rid of our town employees who she blames for the towns downfall .Cant wait to see her keep her promises .
I followed both campaigns and don't recall any such promises from Sharon. Nowhere at no time did I hear her say that she was firing all the employees. Can you tell us where that can be found?
ha

Blue Island, IL

#6 Apr 18, 2013
She never promised anything

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 28 min Former Resident 14
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Deserve 49,537
Bremen 228 Launches Facebook page 1 hr Fritz 4
Finley Jr. High School (Nov '09) 2 hr Lifelong Rez 14
Watch out for this sex offender 2 hr nt yippie 2
What's your sexual fantasy? 3 hr Tommyboi14 1
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 4 hr Big Fan 45
•••
•••
•••

Palos Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palos Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palos Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palos Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••