Cross Causes Stir in Alsip, 'Ellen Sh...

Cross Causes Stir in Alsip, 'Ellen Show' Visits Orland and More

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Cross Causes Stir in Alsip, 'Ellen Show' Visits Orland and More. In it, Patch.com reports that:

MONDAY, NOV. 19 A Wisconsin-based foundation threatened to sue the village over the display of a cross used in Christmas decorations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Anonymous

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Seriously? Suing over the cross? That cross has been there as long as I can remember and I lived in Alsip all through my childhood. Don't come into my home town and start threatening to sue. Get over it! It's not about you.
troublemakers

Mokena, IL

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Pretty disgusting if you ask me. Atheists getting their way, nothing new here. Maybe the people of Alsip should sue the atheist troublemakers who started all this.
Someone

Mokena, IL

#3 Nov 27, 2012
troublemakers wrote:
Pretty disgusting if you ask me. Atheists getting their way, nothing new here. Maybe the people of Alsip should sue the atheist troublemakers who started all this.
I would build my own lit cross and put it in my. Front yard . Stand up for him people of Alsip.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#4 Nov 27, 2012
This is the new america. No crosses allowed. You voted for it. How about a nice crescent moon with a star? YOU VOTED FOR IT, NOW WEAR IT! How do you like Obama now? LOL! Suckers!
wow

New Lenox, IL

#5 Nov 27, 2012
What was Ellen doing in Orland Park?
The Who

Aurora, IL

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Who, Ellen Dengenerate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 39 min Friend 1,567
Mike Bartos Writes Gay Slurs on Employee Car 40 min Lesbian 12
Mike Bartos laughs at Mokena Park District (Oct '15) 42 min Homo 14
Vals New Videos 51 min laughingstock 3
Crestwood eMail Server upgrade went wrong - Tax... 1 hr Return the badge 11
Another Park District special meeting? 3 hr MokStElder 9
Local Politics Do you approve of Hank Kuspa as Mayor? 3 hr Randy C 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Park Mortgages