Way to go Teapartiers!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#349 Apr 18, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>It's absolutely dumbfounding how both of you continue to circumvent the real issues. The fact that you guys keep dwelling on Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford speaks volumes of your sheer ignorance. That's akin to Obama's incessant desire to push for more gun control as if that creates jobs or ameliorates his unfathomable spending levels. In other words, please elucidate on how diverting attention to those two helps assuage the state of destitution we see in? In other words, please elucidate on how diverting attention to those two helps assuage the state of destitution we see in? That said, please compile something cogent instead of the same habitual drivel. While I can sit here and on all of the decadent Democrats in Washington or the multiple tax evaders in Obama's cabinet, those issues are completely irrelevant and does nothing to fix America. By the way, it's a telling sign when you guys constantly revert to ad hominem nor answer why the Republicans still have the aforementioned power I listed.
I'm sure you're DUMBfounded by a lot of things.

Republicans don't have power. They have the filibuster. We'll see how that works out for them in 2014.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#350 Apr 18, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's absolutely dumbfounding how both of you continue to circumvent the real issues. The fact that you guys keep dwelling on Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford speaks volumes of your sheer ignorance. That's akin to Obama's incessant desire to push for more gun control as if that creates jobs or ameliorates his unfathomable spending levels. In other words, please elucidate on how diverting attention to those two helps assuage the state of destitution we see in? In other words, please elucidate on how diverting attention to those two helps assuage the state of destitution we see in? That said, please compile something cogent instead of the same habitual drivel. While I can sit here and on all of the decadent Democrats in Washington or the multiple tax evaders in Obama's cabinet, those issues are completely irrelevant and does nothing to fix America. By the way, it's a telling sign when you guys constantly revert to ad hominem nor answer why the Republicans still have the aforementioned power I listed.
WOW! Where to start with your posts ...

You have all these threads bashing Obama and liberals on Topix (because like most media Topix is right wing controlled) and you don't have a problem with it. But you find ONE thread that rips teapartiers to shreds and you scream and cry, stomp your feet, and throw your sippy cup while yelling "MOMMY!"

This is hysterical!

Since you think you're a smart guy who has all the answers, I'm gonna prove you wrong in front of everyone on here - as brutally and condescendingly as I possibly can.

Are you ready?

It's question and answer time loudmouth!

Let's see how easy it is for me to make you run away from each one of these like a typical gutless conservative coward rather than "man up" and answer.

1) Speaking of "blithely responding without addressing" one issue that was brought up ... why did you do EXACTLY that above when you decided not to talk about Walsh or Sanford?

FACT: You're here, posting on a TEAPARTY thread, ignoring all the dirt on your HEROES that keep getting kicked to the curb and you're talking about anything else but them.

Were you trying to be a hypocritical piece of conservative shit by chance? Or did it just come naturally for you?

You said "Can any of you detractors name one instance where they were even remotely racist?"

LOL ... thanks for askin'! Here's a quick 4 of them:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/19/califo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/01/doug...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/26/ca...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/jenn...

2) Did you get all those? Now why did you LIE and try to say there's no evidence of teaparty racism out there?

Most smart people (which automatically excludes you) know that the president proposes and congress disposes. That means that the president does not control the economy - congress does. In the current case we can change that to the president proposes and republicans in congress obstruct. Apparently Faux "news" doesn't cue you in on any of this ... for obvious reasons.

3) So why do you welfare teapukes continually blame Obama who's had an unprecedented amount of obstruction thrown his way instead of blaming your own party and taking some of that "personal responsibility" you like to accuse others of never taking?

"Please enlighten me on which facts you're alluding to? Last time I checked, opinions don't signify the truth."

The FACTS about the teaparty including your deadbeat piece of shit hero Walsh and your "family values" adulterer and stalker are all over this thread.

4) Why did you LIE and try to say there wasn't any incriminating FACTS on this thread about teapukes?
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#351 Apr 18, 2013
CONTINUED ...

"By the way, to insinuate that the Republicans are in disarray is nothing more than gross hyperbole, liberal scuttlebutt, and disingenuousness at its finest."

The FACT that repukes are going at it with troglodyte teapartiers who they formerly adopted as their pets for control of their party going forward is already well-documented. Google "republican civil war" and get busy.

There's only "About 90,900,000 results (0.15 seconds)".

5) Why did you LIE and try to say that your party isn't in the midst of a civil war?

6) If "Republicans are in great shape and can only gain more power" why did your party have to resort to gerrymandering and voter suppression laws to still end up losing the presidency, more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House too?

You want to talk about "rampant unemployment" that leads to record numbers of "food stamp recipients", do ya?

7) OK, then why did you guys run on "JOBS, JOBS JOBS!" to get control of the House in 2010 and then completely ignore unemployment and focus on abortion bills?

8) Why didn't you guys focus on helping the economy instead of making unseating Obama your "number 1" priority? Why did you teapukes decide that your focus would NOT be on job creation, NOT be on health care reform to everybody's benefit, NOT be on paying for the $800 billion dollars in deficit-exploding tax breaks they wanted to shower on the rich job "outsourcers", NOT be on bringing the troops home from the wars they started based on things they never found and never even put on the damn budget books, and definitely NOT be on fixing the GOP-created mess from the last time they had power?

This state of the "GOP-filibustere-happy/ob struct any progress at all costs" economy certainly does speak for itself.

Perhaps it would behoove you guys to stop listening to the conservative media who LIED to you over and over again about the last election? If you want a long list of Faux News LIES, I'll gladly bury you in them. All you have to do is call my bluff!

You got anything else to say? Because I'll keep dumping your sippy cup over your head and making you stand in the corner every time you come over here to cry and point fingers.

That's EIGHT questions ... numbered and waiting to be answered you pathetic candyass ...

Start answering!
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#352 Apr 18, 2013
Liberals are just conservatives that haven't been victims of a serious crime........yet.
Moe

United States

#353 Apr 18, 2013
Your posts are so laughable "Destroy the Tea Party" that it's to the point where I feel sorry for you. In fact, your screenname tells me all I need to know about you. Not only are you tremulous, but you still can't defend your hero who you blindly extol. He's been an abject failure as evidenced by his pathetic policies and all you can talk about is racial innuendo, the Tea Party, and meaningless Republicans? You'd think that the same redundant taking points would get old at some point?

That said, it's painstakingly obvious you're bereft to what's going on and will thus resort to typical liberal platitudes to justify Obama's ineptitude. What I find funny is your reluctance to address specific metrics of the economy while denouncing anyone who opposes liberal policies. You act as if it's outlandish to engage in dissonance thereby questioning anyone who opposes Obama's failed agenda? You're just another obstreperous Democrat who is incapable in of engaging in civilized colloquy. I guess I'd try up silence the opposition if I were a hapless liberal who refuses to face the truth. Until then, enjoy the inconceivable debt and deficit levels, ridiculous jobs report, 1 and 6 in poverty, record food stamp recipients, historic lows on both the CSI and MI, devalued currency, and ubiquitous inflation. Talking about Joe Walsh isn't going to solve how anemic Obama is. Worst. President. Ever. Keep up the good work on your laughable posts because I'm getting a kick out of this!
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#354 Apr 18, 2013
libtard wrote:
Liberals are just conservatives that haven't been victims of a serious crime........yet.
But we all know that conservatism in itself is a serious crime.

It predisposes one to false patriotism (see the tea party); fiscal ineptness (see the last republican president to balance a budget); marital infidelity (see David Vitter, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Mark Foley, Herman Stain and John McCain); hypocrisy (see David Vitter, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Mark Foley, Herman Stain and John McCain); welfare addiction (see everyone in your trailer park); deadbeat-ness (see Joe Walsh); stalking (see Mark Sanford); Stockholm syndrome (see the definition of those BIG words before you respond); and pedophilia (see James West, Brent Schepp, John Gosek, Jeffrey Patti, Mark Pazuhanich, Philip Giordano, Richard Gardner, Louis Beres, John D.R. Atchison, John Bryan, Larry Dale Floyd, Kevin Coan, Andrew Buhr, Parker J. Bena, Larry Jack Schwarz, Robin Vanderwall, Jack W. Gardner, John Butler, Keola Childs, Jon Grunset, Mark Harris, Russell Harding, Nicholas Elizondo, Steve Aiken and Penn State's Jerry Sandusky).

You know ... all things I'm sure you're VERY familiar with!
Moe

United States

#355 Apr 18, 2013
By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to prove that the Tea Party is racist? I also would like for you to enlighten me on what exactly the Republicans obstructed especially since Obama got every single piece of major legislation through? That said, while I hate name calling, most of you liberals are some of the most ignorant people I've ever come across. It's too bad we can't secede as a country and let you guys continue to live in destitution. Ever notice how the worst states are liberal? It's like the blind leading the blind.
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#356 Apr 18, 2013
Destroy the Teaparty wrote:
<quoted text>
It predisposes one to false patriotism (see the tea party); fiscal ineptness (see the last republican president to balance a budget); marital infidelity (see David Vitter, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Mark Foley, Herman Stain and John McCain); hypocrisy (see David Vitter, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Mark Foley, Herman Stain and John McCain); welfare addiction (see everyone in your trailer park); deadbeat-ness (see Joe Walsh); stalking (see Mark Sanford); Stockholm syndrome (see the definition of those BIG words before you respond); and pedophilia (see James West, Brent Schepp, John Gosek, Jeffrey Patti, Mark Pazuhanich, Philip Giordano, Richard Gardner, Louis Beres, John D.R. Atchison, John Bryan, Larry Dale Floyd, Kevin Coan, Andrew Buhr, Parker J. Bena, Larry Jack Schwarz, Robin Vanderwall, Jack W. Gardner, John Butler, Keola Childs, Jon Grunset, Mark Harris, Russell Harding, Nicholas Elizondo, Steve Aiken and Penn State's Jerry Sandusky).
When you move out of Mommie and Daddy's basement and get a real job that our big government taxes you to poverty on, then and only then will I will pay attention to you.
Moe

United States

#357 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
This is too funny! While I could list a plethora of liberal degenerates, it still doesn't address the state if the economy under your hero Obama. Why you continue to talk about these superfluous people, I'll continue to deal in reality and the present. It would be very easy for me to talk about OWS, The Weather Underground, Van Jones, and all of the other liberal misfits, but there's just no point because they don't create jobs nor address the out of control spending. You just don't seem to get it, which is fine because you're a liberal. That's fine because I truly enjoy reading your idiocy and blanket generalizations that don't have anything to do with reality. In fact, I'm glad you have your screenname because I like coming across irascible people who hate others for no reason. By the way, how did you like paying those payroll taxes that Obama promised not to levy on the middle class. Oh wait, the left doesn't pay their "fair share", do nevermind! Stupid me!
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#358 Apr 18, 2013
Moe wrote:
Your posts are so laughable "Destroy the Tea Party" that it's to the point where I feel sorry for you. In fact, your screenname tells me all I need to know about you. Not only are you tremulous, but you still can't defend your hero who you blindly extol. He's been an abject failure as evidenced by his pathetic policies and all you can talk about is racial innuendo, the Tea Party, and meaningless Republicans? You'd think that the same redundant taking points would get old at some point?
That said, it's painstakingly obvious you're bereft to what's going on and will thus resort to typical liberal platitudes to justify Obama's ineptitude. What I find funny is your reluctance to address specific metrics of the economy while denouncing anyone who opposes liberal policies. You act as if it's outlandish to engage in dissonance thereby questioning anyone who opposes Obama's failed agenda? You're just another obstreperous Democrat who is incapable in of engaging in civilized colloquy. I guess I'd try up silence the opposition if I were a hapless liberal who refuses to face the truth. Until then, enjoy the inconceivable debt and deficit levels, ridiculous jobs report, 1 and 6 in poverty, record food stamp recipients, historic lows on both the CSI and MI, devalued currency, and ubiquitous inflation. Talking about Joe Walsh isn't going to solve how anemic Obama is. Worst. President. Ever. Keep up the good work on your laughable posts because I'm getting a kick out of this!
Speaking of "laughable", I don't see any answers to those questions anywhere in your rant there!

Try again you pathetic coward ...
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#359 Apr 18, 2013
libtard wrote:
<quoted text> When you move out of Mommie and Daddy's basement and get a real job that our big government taxes you to poverty on, then and only then will I will pay attention to you.
AWWW ... what's the matter little man? Did you come over here to shoot your mouth off and act tough and then I smacked your ears back with facts you couldn't refute?

We both know you should be used to that by now!

By the way, when you post a response to me? That means you're already "paying attention to me" in spite of the fact that I can probably buy your trailer 4 times over, dumbass.

Now you just make sure you keep posting on this TEAPARTY thread while you try to talk about something - ANYTHING - other than your disgraced heroes like Walsh and Sanford.

I'm LOVIN' this!
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#360 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
AWWW ... what's the matter little man? Did you come over here to shoot your mouth off and act tough and then I smacked your ears back with facts you couldn't refute?
By the way, when you post a response to me? That means you're already "paying attention to me" in spite of the fact that I can probably buy your trailer 4 times over, dumbass.
Now you just make sure you keep posting on this TEAPARTY thread while you try to talk about something - ANYTHING - other than your disgraced heroes like Walsh and Sanford.
I'm LOVIN' this!
You couldn't smack anything but your pervert lovers backside, even assuming that he's not high as a kite enjoying the B & D. As a taker ( non worker) you of course have all the time in the would to look up names and claim that somehow all those great conserative people are holding you down. If fact you really just don't want to get up. You like the taker lifestyle. No real worries, big govt will provide for you and any other who live like you. Your just a petty thief stealing precious air any taxes from the real workers
Moe

United States

#361 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm LOVIN' this!
What's funny is your incessant desire to talk about two superfluous individuals who have no overall baring on the debt, deficit, high unemployment rate, GDP growth, and inflation. That would be analogous to John Boehner talking about Anthony Weiner taking lascivious pictures of himself or Timothy Geitner and Tom Dascle evading taxes while addressing the state of the economy. In other words, do you realize how ignorant you sound? It's already established that you're mentally unstable given your intolerant screenname, but then your rationale is completely absurd. Here our country currently stands in one of the most economically destitute times ever under Obama's failed policies and you have the audacity to talk about Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford? There's no way you can possibly be serious, right? As much as I hate engaging in ad hominem, I can't help but think you're a blithering idiot. I mean, who sits there and dwells on two meaningless individuals while the country continues to plummet? By the way, what's your obsession with talking about trailers and other stereotypical things? Is your life that bad to where you have to imperiously resort to such callow insults about other people you don't know.

That said, it seems to me you are just another irascible liberal who's incapable of engaging in any meaningful dialogue because you allow your emotions to supercede reality? Most mentally sound individuals deal in substance and refrain from personal attacks while respecting others opinions. While you don't have to agree with the opposition, at least have the precence of mind to not resort to childish attacks on them for having a different view. As reiterated before, I'm not sure if I've ever come across someone so misinformed and angry like you who thinks spewing out mere opinions connotes facts? All I can say is wow in disbelief!

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#362 Apr 19, 2013
Okay, Moe, then you tell us what the Tea Baggers and the Republitards have done in the last 5 years to make things better.

What have they offered to do to reduce unemployment? What have they proposed to make America safer? Have they taken any steps to end the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq? What have they done to help the housing market? The unemployed? Have they offered any bills to improve education in this country? Have the proposed any legislation to reduce the number of illegal immigrants? What about ending violence in the inner cities? Have the done anything to reduce the deficit?

What are their accomplishments?
HoMoe wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#363 Apr 19, 2013
By the way, Moe, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a meaningful discussion with a republican because most of you are not grounded in reality. You speak Fox sound bytes and those of us who don't treat Fox News as if it is the newest version of the King James Bible, find that laughable.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#364 Apr 19, 2013
libtard wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't smack anything but your pervert lovers backside, even assuming that he's not high as a kite enjoying the B & D. As a taker ( non worker) you of course have all the time in the would to look up names and claim that somehow all those great conserative people are holding you down. If fact you really just don't want to get up. You like the taker lifestyle. No real worries, big govt will provide for you and any other who live like you. Your just a petty thief stealing precious air any taxes from the real workers
Again .. if you decide to respond to me, then you decide to "pay attention" to me.

DUMBASS!

As far as your "great" conservatives holding someone down, I already mentioned about 25 or so of their names under the previously mentioned "pedophile" category that (judging by your infatuation with "perverts" and "backsides") you clearly relate to on a disgustingly personal level.

Oh ... and "your just" is correctly spelled "you're just". It's called a contraction. No, it's not just something that applies to your uterus.

Now go paint your nails and pull your skirt down and when you're all freshened up make sure you pay more attention to me by responding to this post too.

Thanks in advance!
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#365 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Again .. if you decide to respond to me, then you decide to "pay attention" to me.
DUMBASS!
As far as your "great" conservatives holding someone down, I already mentioned about 25 or so of their names under the previously mentioned "pedophile" category that (judging by your infatuation with "perverts" and "backsides") you clearly relate to on a disgustingly personal level.
Oh ... and "your just" is correctly spelled "you're just". It's called a contraction. No, it's not just something that applies to your uterus.
Now go paint your nails and pull your skirt down and when you're all freshened up make sure you pay more attention to me by responding to this post too.
Thanks in advance!
At least you do not deny that you are a unemployed taker. You will grow up someday.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#366 Apr 19, 2013
Moe wrote:
By the way, I'm still waiting on you guys to prove that the Tea Party is racist?
You need those 4 examples again do ya?

Imagine that! It's as if you purposely glanced right over them in my previous post.

OK ... I'll post the links again so everybody else can see them clearly listed one by one in yet another post of mine:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/jenn...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/19/califo...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/26/ca...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/01/doug...

This is too easy!

Oh, I almost forgot ... got those answers yet?
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#367 Apr 19, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is your incessant desire to talk about two superfluous individuals who have no overall baring on the debt, deficit, high unemployment rate, GDP growth, and inflation. That would be analogous to John Boehner talking about Anthony Weiner taking lascivious pictures of himself or Timothy Geitner and Tom Dascle evading taxes while addressing the state of the economy. In other words, do you realize how ignorant you sound? It's already established that you're mentally unstable given your intolerant screenname, but then your rationale is completely absurd. Here our country currently stands in one of the most economically destitute times ever under Obama's failed policies and you have the audacity to talk about Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford? There's no way you can possibly be serious, right? As much as I hate engaging in ad hominem, I can't help but think you're a blithering idiot. I mean, who sits there and dwells on two meaningless individuals while the country continues to plummet? By the way, what's your obsession with talking about trailers and other stereotypical things? Is your life that bad to where you have to imperiously resort to such callow insults about other people you don't know.
That said, it seems to me you are just another irascible liberal who's incapable of engaging in any meaningful dialogue because you allow your emotions to supercede reality? Most mentally sound individuals deal in substance and refrain from personal attacks while respecting others opinions. While you don't have to agree with the opposition, at least have the precence of mind to not resort to childish attacks on them for having a different view. As reiterated before, I'm not sure if I've ever come across someone so misinformed and angry like you who thinks spewing out mere opinions connotes facts? All I can say is wow in disbelief!
Nope ... I don't see any answers at all in that rambling post of yours either!

Perhaps it would behoove you to reread posts #350 and #351 again to reacquaint yourself with the eight incriminating questions you're still cutting and running from?
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#368 Apr 19, 2013
libtard wrote:
<quoted text> At least you do not deny that you are a unemployed taker. You will grow up someday.
Done painting those nails already? Sure you don't want to give them a second coat?

Again again ... if you decide to respond to me, then you decide to "pay attention" to me.

DUMBASS!

Oh ... and "you are a unemployed" is correctly spelled "you are an unemployed".

I just might help you finally get out of third grade this year!

Now go give those nails a second coat. But when the paint dries make sure you continue paying attention to me by responding to my posts.

Thanks in advance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is the real John Rita 4 hr 14 Ayes 27
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 5 hr was there 46
What exactly is Robert Rita doing in Blue Island 6 hr Willie 15
End of school year School District 127.5 2015 7 hr Concerned Citizen 1
what happen to all the outrage 9 hr Selective memory 24
Tinley Park Ambulance Service 10 hr Pine Sol Man 6
Oak Forest or Blue Island 12 hr their fault 2
More from around the web

Palos Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE