Ridge considering change to tattoo st...

Ridge considering change to tattoo studio ordinance

There are 10 comments on the Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park Reporter story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Ridge considering change to tattoo studio ordinance. In it, Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park Reporter reports that:

The Chicago Ridge Village Board is expected to vote next Tuesday whether to amend an ordinance and would clear the way for a second tattoo shop in town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park Reporter.

not a biker

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2010
You'll find the nicest people in the world in tatoo parlors. It's the damn churches you have to watch out for.
Just kidding! Put down that weapon!
not a reindeer

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 18, 2010
Santa has a tattoo, but it's obscene.
Santa

Burlington, WI

#3 Dec 18, 2010
not a reindeer wrote:
Santa has a tattoo, but it's obscene.
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
Rahm

Burlington, WI

#4 Dec 18, 2010
F your lawyer.
The Hindenburg

Burlington, WI

#5 Dec 18, 2010
Oh the Humanity!
Six and No Official

Burlington, WI

#6 Dec 18, 2010
I support a new tattoo shop in Chicago Ridge. Anything would improve the appearance of those people. I'm not saying that the people of Chicago Ridge are ugly, just a little plain. -Well, alot plain.
ridger

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2010
Six and No Official wrote:
I support a new tattoo shop in Chicago Ridge. Anything would improve the appearance of those people. I'm not saying that the people of Chicago Ridge are ugly, just a little plain.-Well, alot plain.
I am shocked by this hatred. You people of Worth are idiots. I have shopped in Worth everyday, but I will never shop in Worth again. Nor drink in it, neether. I will drive 50 miles to North Palos.
Eight and Counting

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2010
-Hello?
As you wish

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2010
N.K.V.D.
Pops Malooney

Oak Lawn, IL

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Whats a matter with doin them yourselves boys and girls ? A needle , a bottle permanet ink and a bottle of Jack is all you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlo.police (Mar '12) 31 min You mad bro 74
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr unthinking fools 62
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 3 hr People of free will 9
What happened to Beautiful Mexican mural @ olde... (May '09) 3 hr People of free will 404
Open Letter to All Veteran's 4 hr Thanks Again 43
First National Bank Buildings to be Auctioned 10 hr flip flop 33
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 13 hr Failed Again 137

Palos Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Hills Mortgages