Boy riding bike struck, killed by truck

Boy riding bike struck, killed by truck

There are 10 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Dec 21, 2006, titled Boy riding bike struck, killed by truck. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Mohammed Ghusein had been a student at Simmons Middle School only since September, but it was long enough to make a good impression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

eva

Longmont, CO

#1 Mar 3, 2007
thats hard. I giv eout my apolygies to the family. i know when i past by that accident scense it wasnot anything i ever wanted to see.
ray ray79

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2009
Mohammed Ghusein was a very good kid with alot of big dreams man this kidd was amazing man allah yerhamma man.............he was my friend birds lil brother... i played playstation smackdown with him base ball we lite fire works together everything man, he was a grown man in a lil kids body seriously i loved the kidd i still do and always will..... i know his whole family man since kindergarden now im 22 i never thought this day will come but man they say the good die young...... r.i.p habebe will alays love ya your in a better place now enshallah will meet again in the after life

“bounty2963”

Since: Nov 08

oak lawn

#3 Feb 27, 2009
my prayers go out to the family and friends may he rest in peace......
Mohammads Sister

Mesa, AZ

#4 Jul 4, 2009
I just want to say thank you to everyone. Yeah he is a really good boy I miss him and life is hard without him.R.I.P habebe Moody
noras friend heather

Manteno, IL

#5 Jul 6, 2009
i just want to say sorry to the family and friends its really hard to lose someone like that i just lost my dad back in 06 and its very hard i just want to say sorry to the sisters and the family and freidns
nasreen moes lilsister

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 21, 2010
he past in 06 and its 2010 my hands shake while i type this i just started jr high going 2 6 grade the reason they shake is probly cuz he would crack them all the time man i never saw this comming my family says befor when he was here i was like a clock but now im a bom no matter how many years past i still think about him my friends say foget i say i cant i mean how hes my bro and so i will always hold him to remind myself who i am RIP moe
and thanks everybody for the support and mostly 2 mrs arvasan
PoHo resident

Prospect Heights, IL

#7 May 12, 2011
It would help if people stop flying down residential streets. 86th court is a huge problem for that. With a lot of little kids on that block, this will happen again. We asked the alderman if we can put up speed bumps. He was more worried about liability for car damage. Nice to see that there is a greater worry about P.H. getting sued than a kid getting killed by erratic drivers.
He who knows

Bolingbrook, IL

#8 May 12, 2011
Illinoisans drive like wild animals! No respect for anything or anyone but themselves! And more and more Illinoisans are starting to rudely cut off other motorists, too. They literally treat Illinois like it's a North Korean gulag, or even some insane Russian boot camp!

People really need to learn patience and slow down, and stop pretending that Illinois is a Russian boot camp. Maybe speed bumps are exactly what we need.
PoHo resident

Prospect Heights, IL

#9 May 12, 2011
True. But we have a huge amount of roudy teens and people from other areas who don't obey the law. One group were car hood surfing up and down the block.
He who knows

Willowbrook, IL

#10 May 12, 2011
Heck, Illinoisans are even impatient to the point of trying to beat a train at a railroad crossing, even Metras and Amtraks. And a Metra especially only takes about 15 seconds to pass by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
intimidation by the BIIP 38 min Blighted Community 16
Unsafe campaign practices from Results Now Team. 1 hr waknup 6
Rita-Vargas Patronage Island 1 hr WTS 75
corruption in the building 22.0 2 hr Crkid 3
Back door deals 5.0 3 hr Please Amanda Run 39
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr Default 9,728
Moody and Madigan Poitics Hitting Hard in Chica... 4 hr about the next flyer 40

Palos Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance