Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Scumbag Watch

Round Lake, IL

#3135 Oct 5, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the new poll numbers that are biased and oversampled. The ones saying Romney won the debate.
HAHAHA.
Any poll that you dont like is obviously biased. Any poll you love is gospel. What a bunch of crybaby buffoons.
You think Obama won the debate? So you're the one. Even MSNBC conceded the point. Your disinformation is recognized for what it is and means nothing to sane people.
Scumbag Watch

Round Lake, IL

#3136 Oct 5, 2012
mahz wrote:
BTW where in the debate did Romney explain his plans?
Oh yeah, that's right. It's too complicated to explain. Just focus on the fact he's not Obama. Who cares what he has in store?
You decepticons are such a joke.
When did Obama explain his plans? Romney clearly laid out his major five points of action. Obama said "four more years of the same". The reason for Obama's plan is that in four years of spending at the rate of the last four years, the economy will be beyond the tipping point and his grand strategy of a one world leveling will begin to occur. That's the bad news.

The good news is in that plan, your new residence will be next door to Obama's brothers shack in Kenya. He speaks English quite well and I am sure will provide years of meaningful discussions about your decision in 2012 to support his brother, and why it wrecked your life.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3137 Oct 5, 2012
You guys should be ashamed. The economy is doing better and you're pissed off about it. Just like when Osama bin Laden was killed all you crazy right wingers were upset and suddenly worried about bin Laden's and Pakistan's rights. You act like this and wonder why people aren't voting Republican. Give it a rest. Be glad people are finding work.
Olive

Carterville, IL

#3138 Oct 5, 2012
I see Romney now says he was completely wrong about the 47%. He kind of flip flopped there again didn't he? Like I have always said, there are two things I don't like about Mitt Romney. His face.
OBAMA is great

Granite City, IL

#3139 Oct 5, 2012
I have never felt so much gratitude towards a president! He is a man of his word. Go OBAMA! BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Coach

Manhattan, IL

#3140 Oct 5, 2012
OBAMA is great wrote:
I have never felt so much gratitude towards a president! He is a man of his word. Go OBAMA! BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Yes!!! GO OBAMA!!!! Communism is here to stay!!! DOWN WITH CAPITALISM!!!!
Kumar

Manhattan, IL

#3142 Oct 5, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Dump obama November 6, 2012
Flush this turd, Its smelling up America.
Please excuse my friend, he has the munchies at White Castle is 30 minutes away. What he meant was OBAMA 2012!!!!
Scumbag Watch

Round Lake, IL

#3143 Oct 5, 2012
Olive wrote:
You guys should be ashamed. The economy is doing better and you're pissed off about it. Just like when Osama bin Laden was killed all you crazy right wingers were upset and suddenly worried about bin Laden's and Pakistan's rights. You act like this and wonder why people aren't voting Republican. Give it a rest. Be glad people are finding work.
You make a good point. And the other positive news is that it indicates that Obama will have an easier time finding a job at the end of next January. All good news.
I Pray the Lord

Round Lake, IL

#3144 Oct 5, 2012
Coach wrote:
Go to hell you Capitalists!! Olive and I will both be right, Obama will win, and Communism will be our new way of life! You are welcome!
Spacebo comrade Coach. The proletariat are with you. All we can think of is OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!! We live Commissar OBAMA. We breathe Commissar OBAMA. We are one in solidarity with Commissar OBAMA. Let the tanks crush anyone who disagrees. Let those whose mind wander from all things OBAMA be sent to the copper mines in Montana for 40 years of reeducation through labor.

OBAMA is good. OBAMA is great. ALL HAIL OBAMA. His ONLY failing is his inability to think well above 5,000 feet. Keep him at sea level and bask in the glow of the greatness of our Lord and Savior OBAMA.
OBAMA is great

Granite City, IL

#3145 Oct 5, 2012
I only wish he could stay president for eternity! We will never have a greater president in my mind.
USA

Blackstone, IL

#3147 Oct 5, 2012
Romney is greater....
you nailed it

Park Forest, IL

#3148 Oct 5, 2012
I Pray the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Spacebo comrade Coach. The proletariat are with you. All we can think of is OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!! We live Commissar OBAMA. We breathe Commissar OBAMA. We are one in solidarity with Commissar OBAMA. Let the tanks crush anyone who disagrees. Let those whose mind wander from all things OBAMA be sent to the copper mines in Montana for 40 years of reeducation through labor.
OBAMA is good. OBAMA is great. ALL HAIL OBAMA. His ONLY failing is his inability to think well above 5,000 feet. Keep him at sea level and bask in the glow of the greatness of our Lord and Savior OBAMA.
Ha!During the bebate, Obama looked like a convict on trial. He was all sweaty, nervous, couldnt think. Oh well, he had to try to defend his crappy record!He didnt do too well!GUILTY!
OBAMA

Granite City, IL

#3149 Oct 5, 2012
Obama is better looking.
cabbage patch baby

Park Forest, IL

#3150 Oct 5, 2012
was obama really left in his gradmas garden as an unwanted burden child? He does look like a modern baby new year, i mean with them ears and all! Did you see the look of worry on moochelles face after she fake hugged the loser and told him it was "alright" after Romney kicked his lazy ass on wednesday? The free rides, vacations and free eats are coming to an end!She knew he just got his skinny ass cooked then handed to him on a cold platter!Axelrod looed like he was sweating Vasoline!This wasnt supposed to happen! Oh,no!
OBAMA

Granite City, IL

#3151 Oct 5, 2012
He is the BEST! GO OBAMA!
jessie jr

Markham, IL

#3152 Oct 5, 2012
OBAMA wrote:
He is the BEST! GO OBAMA!
i did not know obama was running for senate in 2010--
crooked crazy HR IL No2

Park Forest, IL

#3153 Oct 5, 2012
jessie jr wrote:
<quoted text> i did not know obama was running for senate in 2010--
You have your own problems! Didnt you try to buy the senate seat? Are you just acting like you are crazy to avoid embarrassing House hearings? Did you ever have access to the bribe money? were you going to pay Blago? Did you have sex with that white girl and use campaign funds to pay for your affair? Will you and Rod become "intimate" in prison? Who does your hair? I demand answers!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3154 Oct 5, 2012
I Pray the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help. You're obsessed. The Thorazine ain't workin' son.
jessie jr

Markham, IL

#3155 Oct 5, 2012
crooked crazy HR IL No2 wrote:
<quoted text>You have your own problems! Didnt you try to buy the senate seat? Are you just acting like you are crazy to avoid embarrassing House hearings? Did you ever have access to the bribe money? were you going to pay Blago? Did you have sex with that white girl and use campaign funds to pay for your affair? Will you and Rod become "intimate" in prison? Who does your hair? I demand answers!
the answer to most of your questions is YOUR MOMMA!!!
John

Anonymous Proxy

#3156 Oct 5, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
Kirk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County 2 hr put the pressure on 21
BI Schools 130 (Apr '13) 3 hr Queen Di sgrace -... 90
BI Finance Committee 4 hr BI City Council Mtg 2
Meadow Golf Course (Nov '13) 5 hr BIIP Club House 7
Village Hall Painted 7 hr Wondering 2
Mayor Vargas appointments 9 hr wonerful 7
Congrats BIIP Congrats Frank Pod. 10 hr Yo Mammas 19

Palos Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance