Palos Hills City Council hears report on consumer study

Apr 29, 2010 Full story: Oak Lawn/Evergreen Park Reporter

The Palos Hills City Council received a report on its consumer analysis study last week, and will now move forward with attempting to bring new businesses to town while retaining existing ones.

Read more
Roberts Road

Hometown, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Does this mean there is hope? I'd love to see some action in a positive direction. Palos desperately needs to increase it's business community. The right mix of goods and services will make it more attractive, increase property values, drive out the riff-raff, which will in turn attract more goods and services. It will also provide City Hall with Sales Tax revenue to help with infrastructure issues. There are tons of vacant store fronts and empty lots. There is a lot of undeveloped land that can be used for this purpose. I just hope they use this study well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 2 hr Yup 1,447
Mayor Yuckich 3 hr Parker Rd Sister 3
we need a change on the chsd 218 school board!!! (Oct '12) 3 hr Hungry 244
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 4 hr Fact 54
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 4 hr He Knows Better 22
omg 4 hr gxm24263 1
Let the election game start 4 hr Bullies 11
Palos Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web