First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sandy

Lombard, IL

#1 Apr 7, 2009
How could this village vote for such a rotten Mayor again.This man has done NOTHING for our town. The only improvements in the last 4 years are his block and the stupid gazebos he has put up at village hall. This man is nothing but a JOKE. I feel sorry for the people of Alsip
Benjamin Buttons

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2009
All #'s are +/- a few hundred.

12k registered voters
2k voted

Now Patrick can begin the woodwork on the next gazebo! The Home Depot could use one. That's the least he can do for a place he claims to have organized even though it was in the works when he was a twinkle in one's eye. Good luck Alsip. We'll be pullin' for ya!
FED UP WITH IDIOTS

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Sandy wrote:
How could this village vote for such a rotten Mayor again.This man has done NOTHING for our town. The only improvements in the last 4 years are his block and the stupid gazebos he has put up at village hall. This man is nothing but a JOKE. I feel sorry for the people of Alsip
You should take a look around & see how many tax paying businesses he has brought into town. What exactly do you want him to do? Do you go to the city council meetings to express your ideas,or is it just easier to call him names on the forum?
Benjamin Buttons

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 8, 2009
I used to. Then I realized that I lived 3 blocks from the village hall and it takes me longer to drive round trip to the meeting then the meeting actually lasts itself. Why do other municipalities town hall meetings every week range from 45-90mins. Is Alsip that slow of a town that theirs no news? Or are their things that are being thrown behind the other bones in the closet??!! Hmmmmm...
Sore losers

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Apr 9, 2009
well well well, the Ace/UP/Integrity are licking their wounds again. The negativity that surrounds your small minds are exactly why you ....lost get it, got it,
Any moron that thought they could take down a successful mayor is just plain dumb. The people voted get over it ........AGAIN!!!

CONGRATULATION MAYOR AND AP TRUSTEES JOB WELL DONE!
Bob- Alsip

AOL

#6 Apr 10, 2009
It sure is funny that all the complaints about the mayor are from people who don't even live in Alsip!!!!
Sandy wrote:
Alsip Voter

Downers Grove, IL

#7 Apr 14, 2009
Sandy wrote:
He's The anti-christ.
Nope

Alsip, IL

#8 Apr 14, 2009
Alsip Voter wrote:
<quoted text> He's The anti-christ.
No, that was Arnie.
Dorothy

Hammond, IN

#9 Apr 25, 2009
God, what a mess. I will be thrilled to see the back of this town. Can't wait to move. What idiot would vote to keep someone who has done nothing but invite scandal after scandal?
Dorothy Alsip

Hammond, IN

#10 Apr 25, 2009
I do, Bob. THey must post based on phone numbers. Dumb Huh?
wannaknow

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2009
Dorothy wrote:
God, what a mess. I will be thrilled to see the back of this town. Can't wait to move. What idiot would vote to keep someone who has done nothing but invite scandal after scandal?
How long do you give Alsip before its a ghost town, because of this clown ?
rgman

Downers Grove, IL

#12 Jun 4, 2009
Alsip Voter wrote:
<quoted text> He's The anti-christ.
Nothing causes self-delusion quite so readily as power. Liu Binyan
Alsipian

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Jun 26, 2009
Quit worrying about the mayor, and start looking at the new police chief Chris Radz ... dont be shocked when the town has an all out MUTINY !
Alsip resident

Aurora, IL

#14 Jun 27, 2009
Alsipian wrote:
Quit worrying about the mayor, and start looking at the new police chief Chris Radz ... dont be shocked when the town has an all out MUTINY !
Its already started, Alsip mayor should get ready for the worldwind of shit thats going to come down on his head , if he does'nt close down Omalley's death bar A.S.A.P.
Billy Billy Billy

Elmhurst, IL

#15 Jun 28, 2009
Alsipian wrote:
Rdaz is an idiot. No one on the police department likes this ego maniac.
mlt

Palos Heights, IL

#16 Jul 3, 2009
is it radz or rdaz?
Typo

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jul 3, 2009
mlt wrote:
is it radz or rdaz?
To Mr spell checker I am sure it was a typo. Doesn't matter RADZ is not well liked by the members of the police department no matter how you spell his name.
rgman

Northbrook, IL

#18 Jul 10, 2009
WHERE'S the MAYOR??????????
Resident

Monee, IL

#19 Jul 10, 2009
rgman wrote:
The cemetery is in unincorporated Cook County not Alsip.
alsip

Northbrook, IL

#20 Jul 10, 2009
rgman wrote:
Southsides

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Administrative leave is a must for Michael Corn... 41 min Tangled Parachutes 4
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 50 min Tangled Parachutes 117
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 1 hr Record 78
Former Midlothian cop convicted striking man wi... 1 hr Quickie 2
Rita eyeing District 130 1 hr Everett 13
It is in the genes 4 hr Idaho will fix p... 9
Cop tasers injured victm 8 hr crooks 8
Palos Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web