Mokena Man is neither
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Quack

New Lenox, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2013
The person posting as Mokena Man is neither from Mokena nor a man.
riley

New Lenox, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Quack wrote:
The person posting as Mokena Man is neither from Mokena nor a man.
a eunuch?
Mokena Man

New Lenox, IL

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Mokena people don't trust a man who flips parties on a whim.

Jim Gigilio has jumped party lines like a Easter Bunny.

March 5, 1998 Chicago Tribune
Each concedes he has voted and run for public office as a Democrat. Jim Giglio, a Thornton Township trustee, was elected in 1993 as a Democrat. Wojciechowski-Wolfe ran as a Democrat in 1993 for Thornton Township trustee.

Jim Giglio's party shift has kept him on the defensive.

Wojciechowski-Wolfe has run advertisements in a local newspaper that begin with "Vote for a Real Republican." He said he ran as a Democrat in 1993 because there is no Republican Party in Thornton Township government.

Hey Tino, Vince how do you feel about Gigilio now, he ran a Democrat because there was no Republican Party then.
Your boy is a Republican and he hangs out with the two of you.

His own cousin questions his integrity in the article.......

Gigilio what type of reasoning is that???

The voters of Mokena do not trust this man.

Look at this past antics at the Village Board meetings.

Mokena read the rest of the story
( http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-03-05 ...)
neighbor

Beecher, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Mokena people don't trust a man who flips parties on a whim.
Jim Gigilio has jumped party lines like a Easter Bunny.
March 5, 1998 Chicago Tribune
Each concedes he has voted and run for public office as a Democrat. Jim Giglio, a Thornton Township trustee, was elected in 1993 as a Democrat. Wojciechowski-Wolfe ran as a Democrat in 1993 for Thornton Township trustee.
Jim Giglio's party shift has kept him on the defensive.
Wojciechowski-Wolfe has run advertisements in a local newspaper that begin with "Vote for a Real Republican." He said he ran as a Democrat in 1993 because there is no Republican Party in Thornton Township government.
Hey Tino, Vince how do you feel about Gigilio now, he ran a Democrat because there was no Republican Party then.
Your boy is a Republican and he hangs out with the two of you.
His own cousin questions his integrity in the article.......
Gigilio what type of reasoning is that???
The voters of Mokena do not trust this man.
Look at this past antics at the Village Board meetings.
Mokena read the rest of the story
( http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-03-05 ...)
mokena man is the one i wouldn't trust!
Stoney Point

Mokena, IL

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Hey Neighbor how's the dirt bag Giglio doing.
Questioning our clerk Pat, when is the unethical one.
Shame on you Giglio.
4PM tomorrow and show everyone how much conviction you have. Don't show and it tell the whole story !
Basti

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Stoney Point wrote:
<quoted text>4PM tomorrow and show everyone how much conviction you have. Don't show and it tell the whole story !
He is not going to show, he will just piss himself in the corner. Just like Werner and Downs all talk no action!!!!
Cray

Oak Lawn, IL

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Giglio is fraud and has been involved in unethical practices while serving as Trustee of Thornton Township.
Clerk Patt has been involved in unethical practices, while serving as Clerk of Mokena!!!!!
Tino Lettieri

Mokena, IL

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Giglio is fraud and has been involved in unethical practices while serving as Trustee of Thornton Township.
Hey Jim S. AKA Mokena Man are you going to Stoney Point to meet J. Giglio
John Sanchez

Wheaton, IL

#12 Apr 2, 2013
If it makes Mokena Man feel any better, I've decided not to vote for Jim Giglio for Mayor this year. It's not because of Mokena Man's obsession with Jim, but rather because he isn't on the ballot.
riley

New Lenox, IL

#13 Apr 2, 2013
John Sanchez wrote:
If it makes Mokena Man feel any better, I've decided not to vote for Jim Giglio for Mayor this year. It's not because of Mokena Man's obsession with Jim, but rather because he isn't on the ballot.
good one john. lol!
Mad Max

New Lenox, IL

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Jim is that you?
Jim Giglio

Mokena, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
John,
That's good, but promise one thing that you will never voted for Jim Giglio in A upcoming Mokena election.
Jim is setting his foundation to run here, his politics are good for Mokena.
First let me say this as a man and as a law abiding resident of Mokena who has been standing in front of the microphone asking questions and making comments at village board meetings for " MORE THAN 8 YEARS ". I have been involved in the last 4 elections over the last 8 years and the mayor and all but one of the Trustee's has publicly Thanked Me at a televised board meeting. Now against my normal sense of right and wrong and trying to act appropriately let me say this You are an "ASSHOLE and COWARD " who hides behind a false identity and hurtles ETHNIC SLURS and PERSONAL ATTACKS at individuals who have the integrity to stand up and ask the questions. I have stood front and center and asked these questions of a mayor who will not answer the questions because he will expose his failures as witnessed at the last board meeting and the prior meeting when he played the" BULLY" making defamatory statements against me then showing his lack of character refused to turn the microphone on and allow me to respond. This is unacceptable for any elected official but as the Mayor it is completely unacceptable and unprofessional regardless if he is being asked questions he agree's with or not, he is our representative and accountable to us. Now "Mokena Man" you expressed your bravado and stated "you would sit on my right" at the bar at STONEY POINT yesterday but in true COWARDLY fashion you did not show. I have stated this before and I would hope our residents are of the character that a nameless ,faceless,ignorant individual who attacks others personally and does not have the character to step up identify themself and accept the responsibility of these statements and actions and will be looked upon with disdain and disrespect. I have " NO RESPECT FOR YOU " and call you a " SPINELESS COWARD " and if the Incumbents support your actions and are aware of your identity and actions they are no better than you are ! Now, if you don't like what I have to say then you set the time, date and location and I will meet you and ask you to call me to my face the offensive name you have been calling me over the last two weeks ! Set the date COWARD !
Smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Jim Giglio wrote:
<quoted text>First let me say this as a man and as a law abiding resident of Mokena who has been standing in front of the microphone asking questions and making comments at village board meetings for " MORE THAN 8 YEARS ". I have been involved in the last 4 elections over the last 8 years and the mayor and all but one of the Trustee's has publicly Thanked Me at a televised board meeting. Now against my normal sense of right and wrong and trying to act appropriately let me say this You are an "ASSHOLE and COWARD " who hides behind a false identity and hurtles ETHNIC SLURS and PERSONAL ATTACKS at individuals who have the integrity to stand up and ask the questions. I have stood front and center and asked these questions of a mayor who will not answer the questions because he will expose his failures as witnessed at the last board meeting and the prior meeting when he played the" BULLY" making defamatory statements against me then showing his lack of character refused to turn the microphone on and allow me to respond. This is unacceptable for any elected official but as the Mayor it is completely unacceptable and unprofessional regardless if he is being asked questions he agree's with or not, he is our representative and accountable to us. Now "Mokena Man" you expressed your bravado and stated "you would sit on my right" at the bar at STONEY POINT yesterday but in true COWARDLY fashion you did not show. I have stated this before and I would hope our residents are of the character that a nameless ,faceless,ignorant individual who attacks others personally and does not have the character to step up identify themself and accept the responsibility of these statements and actions and will be looked upon with disdain and disrespect. I have " NO RESPECT FOR YOU " and call you a " SPINELESS COWARD " and if the Incumbents support your actions and are aware of your identity and actions they are no better than you are ! Now, if you don't like what I have to say then you set the time, date and location and I will meet you and ask you to call me to my face the offensive name you have been calling me over the last two weeks ! Set the date COWARD !
All your buddies that blog on these threads are just as big of a COWARD.
Good for Her

Mokena, IL

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Smarter than you all are wrote:
<quoted text>All your buddies that blog on these threads are just as big of a COWARD.
But is your husband Tom ?
Smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Good for Her wrote:
<quoted text>But is your husband Tom ?
No my husband is not Tom.
April Kracick

Mokena, IL

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Smarter than you all are wrote:
<quoted text>No my husband is not Tom.
Oh but he is April !
Mokena Man

New Lenox, IL

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Jim
Yea your law abiding, but only the ones you want.
You definitely don't follow ethical law, like holding a position in one town and living in the next town over.

I will see you a the clown act Monday night, your the one with the long nose right, the more you speak the longer it gets.
April Showers

Mokena, IL

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Jim
Yea your law abiding, but only the ones you want.
You definitely don't follow ethical law, like holding a position in one town and living in the next town over.
I will see you a the clown act Monday night, your the one with the long nose right, the more you speak the longer it gets.
The Chicken - Shit has climbed back out of his hole !
Mokena Man

New Lenox, IL

#23 Apr 5, 2013
Cockadoodledoo!

At least Im not a liar!
tino lettieri

Mokena, IL

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Mokena Man wrote:
Cockadoodledoo!
At least Im not a liar!
a very big one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A cowardly excuse for a man 44 min Big Daddy bitch 50
Midlothian Trump Support 46 min oh well 58
Stevo at the City Council meeting 1 hr Charlie4 283
Brothel in our community 2 hr Armando 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr Crime Stoppers 9,355
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 4 hr Wow 211
Illinois State Legislators Want Something For N... 4 hr Sue Welch 4

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance