Passenger in Hit & Run Tried to Hide ...

Passenger in Hit & Run Tried to Hide in Backseat, Busted for Pot: Blotter

There are 2 comments on the story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Passenger in Hit & Run Tried to Hide in Backseat, Busted for Pot: Blotter. In it, reports that:

THURSDAY, NOV. 8 Hide & Seek With Police Vita Loginaite, 23, of Palos Heights, is charged with possession of cannabis, according to a Palos Hills police report.

Join the discussion below, or

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Who cares!!! Weed SHOULD BE LEGAL and one day WILL BE! arresting people for it is a waste of our tax dollars and a waste of jail space! Everyone smokes these days!!!!
Cedric lombard il

Elmhurst, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2012
i agree.why don't they try putting the real criminals behind bars!! Smoking is part of everyone, just like drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Ofc. John Miller charged with sexua... 1 hr Yoho 37
News Republican Congressional Candidate Says 'Holoca... (Mar '12) 3 hr Gordon Gecko 15
What Happened to the Midlo Wendys? (Dec '10) 5 hr Dont be a drunk fool 16
new prison yard 147th MIDLOTHIAN 5 hr Dont be a drunk fool 12
Trains on Western (Oct '13) 7 hr Change is needed 4
Reverend wrong 10 hr in bi 30
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 15 hr pain of unemployed 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Heights Mortgages