What is Ald Vieyra doing to reopen the Chatham, and Division street Bridges?

Posted in the Palos Heights Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of586
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tommy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nothing.
Bart simpson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Tommy wrote:
Nothing.
it really looks bad, cathy, letti we need you on this already. Somebody call the press.
Maurice

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

We can expect Ald. Vieyra to do NOTHING since she has proved to be incompetent. She has done nothing to make sure the bridges were properly maintained. The blame for the closed bridges, is squarely on her. This is all her fault.
Fred4Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Maurice wrote:
We can expect Ald. Vieyra to do NOTHING since she has proved to be incompetent. She has done nothing to make sure the bridges were properly maintained. The blame for the closed bridges, is squarely on her. This is all her fault.
You can also blame Don Peloquin too. But the real answer is Fred Bilotto. He can be a much better Mayor for Blue island. He has ideas, imagination & the skill to deal with this problem.
Bilife

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2010
 
Are u serious?
Fred4Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2010
 
Bilife wrote:
Are u serious?
Quit drinking Peloquin Kool-Aid. It's clouding your sight & mind.
Bart simpson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2010
 
Fred4Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit drinking Peloquin Kool-Aid. It's clouding your sight & mind.
its hater-aid.
Carol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

What did the mayor, the administration, and the city council do with the funds to maintain the bridges.
lost in the sauce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Carol wrote:
What did the mayor, the administration, and the city council do with the funds to maintain the bridges.
hmmmm. lets see. create new jobs for their friends?
Milagrosa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

If there is a fire, or medical emergency and the first responders are not able to get there on time. Alderman Vieyra must be held accountable. The bridges are located in the second ward, and she has done NOTHING, to ensure the safety of the residents.
Carol

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The current administration's catastrophic plans for the closure of two bridges, a municipal police and fire district,$450 million dollar plasma arc gasification incinerator to burn 4,000 tons of municipal waste and used tires daily; delivered by garbage laden rail cars and garbage trucks every day traveling on Blue Island's deteriorating streets. The closing of the rec center.
Both bridges have been closed due to neglect and deterioration over for 25 years. Most of Blue Island's funds go into the general fund and are quickly distributed to "__________"

Does anyone need any more evidence that this is NOT what Blue Island residents deserve or want?

HOME RULE will NOT BENEFIT Blue Island Residents!
as EVIDENCED by ALL of the POOR CHOICES made by the present administration.

Early voting begins before election day and
Election day is in 54 days;
focus on the IMMEDIATE Big ISSUE and
LET YOUR BLUE ISLAND NEIGHBORS KNOW;
HOME RULE WAS QUICKLY PUT ON THE BALLOT
AT THE LAST MINUTE!
So They Can Also
Vote NO HOME RULE!
Bart simpson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Anything done yet?
Poncho

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 13, 2010
 
Bart simpson wrote:
Anything done yet?
Hey wise ASS. Why don't you come to Blue Island and find out! It is not any fun, trying to get around here, trying to help the people when the bridges are closed down. Especially because Ald, Vieyra dropped the ball.
Bart simpson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Poncho wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wise ASS. Why don't you come to Blue Island and find out! It is not any fun, trying to get around here, trying to help the people when the bridges are closed down. Especially because Ald, Vieyra dropped the ball.
i eat sleep and drink in blue island. I also work, so I do not have time to go to council meetings or committee meetings, it was a legitimate question. Maybe you did not understand it so I will ask again. Anything done yet?
Fred4Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bart simpson wrote:
<quoted text>i eat sleep and drink in blue island. I also work, so I do not have time to go to council meetings or committee meetings, it was a legitimate question. Maybe you did not understand it so I will ask again. Anything done yet?
No nothing..... and there will be nothing done. Ald, Vierya has her hands tied. What can she do? It's the Mayor who has this shut down. Ald Vierya can only hear & see what must be done. Now if Fred Bilotto is Mayor things will be done much differently. He will clean the whole, corrupt lot out of City Hall.
By his own admission even his father is part & parcel to what has happened to Blue Island. He is wiling to sacrifice his own father for the good of the community...even Carol has to admire that.
Gonzo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

You have it all wrong, Ald. Vierya knew years ago that the bridges needed to be repaired, and she silently stood by and did nothing. She, and her family is not directly affected so she seems not to care. A effective Alderman would be on top of the city finances, and make sure money was available. The residents of the second ward deserve more than a RUBBER STAMP. Ald. Vierya must be held accountable.
Lamo

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Bart simpson wrote:
<quoted text>i eat sleep and drink in blue island. I also work, so I do not have time to go to council meetings or committee meetings, it was a legitimate question. Maybe you did not understand it so I will ask again. Anything done yet?
You come on this entire site and post on all sorts of blogs about what should be done ECT ECT ECT and when you are called out you come up with yet another very lame excuse. All you are is a big blow hard. Come to the table with some legitimate solutions to your questions and maybe just maybe someone will take you serious. We are all busy and we all work that is no excuse not to be involved in your town. Posting on Topix does not count. If you are going to come on this site and shoot your mouth off at least be able to back it up.

I cannot wait to hear your very lame response to this post. By the way I do not live in Blue Island but have many friends and family that do so that takes your first smart azz response back to me away doesn't it.
Francisco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 13, 2010
 
Oh Yeah, Ald. Vierya is so concerned about Treasurer Billotto Treasurer report, but she never made sure there were funds available to maintain the bridges in a safe manner. What a Hypocrite.
fiftyone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bart simpson wrote:
<quoted text>i eat sleep and drink in blue island. I also work, so I do not have time to go to council meetings or committee meetings, it was a legitimate question. Maybe you did not understand it so I will ask again. Anything done yet?

peloquin can give 2 shits.
a solution or even an idea to fix this and other long standing deteriorating infrastructure has NEVER been discussed at city hall.
ZERO PLANNING. that is why millions of fed money was wasted on new colored pavement.

i usually use the crapper in B.I. and my terds go into our canal. what a wonderful smell. cant smell it from peloquins PRIMARY residence. wherever outside of blue island that he sleeps, if he sleeps at all. he is far enuff away that he will not smell his burning garbage arc either.
Bart simpson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 13, 2010
 
Lamo wrote:
<quoted text>You come on this entire site and post on all sorts of blogs about what should be done ECT ECT ECT and when you are called out you come up with yet another very lame excuse. All you are is a big blow hard. Come to the table with some legitimate solutions to your questions and maybe just maybe someone will take you serious. We are all busy and we all work that is no excuse not to be involved in your town. Posting on Topix does not count. If you are going to come on this site and shoot your mouth off at least be able to back it up.
I cannot wait to hear your very lame response to this post. By the way I do not live in Blue Island but have many friends and family that do so that takes your first smart azz response back to me away doesn't it.
what, do you want me to fix the bridges? You got a lot of anger (a little misguided). I could care less where you or your family live, I would just like to be able to cross the river, and maybe have a little equity in my home. Peace in thee middle east.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of586
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palos Heights Discussions

Search the Palos Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS 3 hr jagstick 11
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 6 hr why 1,140
Passing of Frank Gassmere 6 hr SML 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr KrisChristie 1,855
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 7 hr Know It All 79
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
Charges dropped against Tinley Park woman who l... (Mar '08) 8 hr Puck the Figs 378
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palos Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palos Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palos Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palos Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••