Elections Have Consequences, Or So I'...
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#41 Dec 21, 2012
I've also heard Trustees Mazzoranno and Siwinski use access to water dept. shut--off lists to get advance notice of potential foreclosures so they can scoop up the real estate ? Wild make a lot of sense !
No to Mayor

Mokena, IL

#42 Dec 22, 2012
Wow , folks need to start submitting FOIA's looking into these things ! Small Town Mokena seems to have some Shenanigans going on with the Taxpayer getting the short end .
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#43 Jan 10, 2013
Recently in the Mokena Patch Mayor Werner "admits to using our Tax Dollars " to Benefit HIS Private Organization and the Chili Party ! The proceeds from this do go to a fantastic organization but my question is when will the Mayor make his Big Show handing out the Checks at a Village Board Meeting to get some Political Advantage ? My next question would be if its a Private Organization how does the Mayor get to do it at a Village Board Meeting ? It has nothing to do with the Village ! It's Wrong !
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Look up on Will County Tax records what Mazzorana owns in Mokena. He doesn't scoop anything up in Mokena to buy. It's one thing to talk smack about somebody, but you better be able to back it up in court. Anything I say I can back up with proof. You all better FOIA vigorously to get your proof together.
riley

New Lenox, IL

#45 Jan 18, 2013
smarter than you all are wrote:
Look up on Will County Tax records what Mazzorana owns in Mokena. He doesn't scoop anything up in Mokena to buy. It's one thing to talk smack about somebody, but you better be able to back it up in court. Anything I say I can back up with proof. You all better FOIA vigorously to get your proof together.
get a life.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#46 Jan 18, 2013
This time at least this Smarter Than character is only going to court not Betting her Life on Something. Whew I was worried !
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#47 Jan 19, 2013
No need to worry about me! Worry about Mokena, you are going to need to big time!
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#48 Jan 19, 2013
I've been very worried for the past 4 years with the economic failures stacking up and no clear direction or movement from our administration . Sitting back and waiting for someone to come to us is signs of surrender !
neighbor

Griffith, IN

#49 Jan 19, 2013
No need to worry about me! Worry about Mokena, you are going to need to big time!
get a life like riley says butthead.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#50 Jan 19, 2013
An old saying " THANKS NEIGHBOR " fits perfectly here ! LOL
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#51 Jan 19, 2013
You guys make no sense.
irondale guy

Mokena, IL

#52 Jan 19, 2013
You guys make no sense.
Smarter chicks like you never get guys.We know what we are talking about.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#53 Jan 19, 2013
" Smarter Than " you have mellowed , is this your ghost writer or you ? Seems there are two of you . Where are the viscious unprovoked personal attacks ? Mayor Werner ask you to back off because he cant be associated with in his words a Terrorist ? Hmmmm
neighbor

Griffith, IN

#54 Jan 19, 2013
You guys make no sense.
sei uno specchio di bugie.
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#55 Jan 20, 2013
Ok irondale guy, whatever you say, once again making no sense. And priorities Mayor Werner would never tell me what to do.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#56 Jan 20, 2013
Really , so your satisfied spewing hate and attacking residents who basically only have different views than you do about an Election ? Really Sad
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#57 Jan 20, 2013
What's really sad is that I am acting exactly like all you guys. I learned everything from the rest of the bloggers.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#58 Jan 20, 2013
So we're kinda like the Pied Piper ! Nice I hope the residents will follow and we see change in April , come on along since it seems you follow our lead .
smarter than you all are

New Lenox, IL

#59 Jan 21, 2013
Never follow your lead at the polls. But maybe won't be too bad if your guys get elected so you can see that they will turn on you. In house fighting is always interesting, but once again the citizens will lose. And don't insult the pied piper.
Priorities

Mokena, IL

#60 Jan 21, 2013
Elections are sometimes surprising in that the people who are often taken for granted speak loudly , as importantly once the Election is over it is imperative that the two groups find a way to work together for the betterment of Mokena ! Issues and facts need to be brought out during the process and not personal attacks especially against non- candidates that are supporting their choice and participating in an event constitutionally protected as a right ? Lets move forward with issues and leave the other stuff out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase 55 min I On Bl 64
The Truth Always Comes Out! 2 hr Harvey W 10
Illegal Dumping in Blue Island Illinois 14 hr Concerned 7
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 16 hr Grandpas Gone Wild 10,457
Mike Cornell Thu Officer Obee 27
BIIP Cost Cutting Ideas Wed BIIP 12
Raciss Police Wed Concerned 6

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance