Looking for Tax Accountant in Area

Looking for Tax Accountant in Area

Posted in the Palos Heights Forum

Too Complicated This Year

Blue Island, IL

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Can you give me your recommendations and reviews, good or bad, on tax professionals in the area that you have used? Thanks.
Too Complicated This Year

Blue Island, IL

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Alright brilliant one, you make me laugh, How can you judge my comment off-topic, when I created the topic? Really, get a life!
beware

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Feb 9, 2014
There are jerks everywhere!
Jane

Walla Walla, WA

#5 Jul 14, 2014
I think it is really good to get a tax accountant that knows what he/she is doing. If you get a tax accountant that has a lot of years in the business then you'll be fine. I always try to get the biggest refund I can because I want some extra money to spend during the year. http://www.jwesocpa.com/client_services.html

“2nd Time Trying Topix Account”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Too Complicated This Year wrote:
Alright brilliant one, you make me laugh, How can you judge my comment off-topic, when I created the topic? Really, get a life!
Welcome to the Midlothian Topix forum...oh wait! There's a voting troll or two in virtually every forum on Topix!:)

Unfortunately, the only tax accountants I know are a distance away from here, with some across state lines. Perhaps you might want to call a few of the Chambers around here (i.e. Midlothian/Posen and Oak Forest and see what name(s) they have? You may have to leave a message, but usually you'll get a call back in 24/48 hours.

Hope this helps!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman Hawley and his misinformation program (Feb '14) 4 hr Double Lives 171
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 4 hr They Must Go 9
Park district attorney fees 5 hr Stevie Wonder Curren 3
Patrick Markham 7 hr Scuttled 1
Mokena Park problems 7 hr MoMo 5
Brothel in our community 9 hr Dry Spell 9
Markham spending Park District money 9 hr Scutlebucket 2

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance