Worth Park Districts Loss: Tot Lots M...

Worth Park Districts Loss: Tot Lots Miss Liz & Miss Kathy

Posted in the Palos Heights Forum

Since: Jul 10

Palos Hills, IL

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Due to the current leadership of the Worth Park District, Worth has lost an ICON! Miss Liz has taught in the Pre School program for many Years, my 26 yr. old grandson was in her first class, he still talks about her! They always loved their jobs and the children too bad now it will only be memories. The kids were prepared to start "BIG KID SCHOOL" each year with Confidence. Another big loss for Worth, due to poor leadership!! Keep it up Worth, pretty soon the WPD will have nothing worthwhile left thanks to the GOOFBALLS that run it!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 19, 2011
sp palos hills wrote:
Due to the current leadership of the Worth Park District, Worth has lost an ICON! Miss Liz has taught in the Pre School program for many Years, my 26 yr. old grandson was in her first class, he still talks about her! They always loved their jobs and the children too bad now it will only be memories. The kids were prepared to start "BIG KID SCHOOL" each year with Confidence. Another big loss for Worth, due to poor leadership!! Keep it up Worth, pretty soon the WPD will have nothing worthwhile left thanks to the GOOFBALLS that run it!!!!!!!!!!
Due to the current outstanding leadership of the Worth Park District, It has never been run better, both organizationally and financially. Miss Liz has been feeling ill AND AND wants to spend more time with her Grand Kids. Thatís the truth. If you find otherwise I will be happy to meet with both you and Miss Liz
Thank You
HD
oooooh k

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Ok steve!! Ha ha!

Palos Hills, IL

#4 Aug 20, 2011
She has been feeling "ILL", because her & miss Kathy's program has been belittled & they have even been told to change the music in their program by the ever so brilliant under experienced[with children]Dept.Heads! I would be "ILL" too as will most of the parents when they find out they are gone. Dedication & love of your community doesn't count for much with the WPD as anyone can see since there are only 1 or 2 people from Worth left, people who cared about the kids from the area.I don't need to come & talk to you, because I know the truth
Riiiiight

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 23, 2011
sp palos hills wrote:
She has been feeling "ILL", because her & miss Kathy's program has been belittled & they have even been told to change the music in their program by the ever so brilliant under experienced[with children]Dept.Heads! I would be "ILL" too as will most of the parents when they find out they are gone. Dedication & love of your community doesn't count for much with the WPD as anyone can see since there are only 1 or 2 people from Worth left, people who cared about the kids from the area.I don't need to come & talk to you, because I know the truth
Mam or Sir U R A Cancer, A Cancer of the worst kind. Worth residents will B happy when U move out of town. Everyone knows if Miss Liz stops to fast Miss Kathyís nose will break off in Miss Liz A. Good Bye. Yes and we know what you like Da Kool-Aid. Again, No this is not S W. As much as you would like it to be.

Palos Hills, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2011
The cancer of the wost kind is low class people like you who have invaded Worth! Your crude statements just proves my case.JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!!
Riiiiight

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 25, 2011
Riiiight Mrs Kathy.
thoughtful

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I derive more enjoyment from reading the graphitti I find in the parks & this dialogue has LOL tagged all over the place. Nobody forced anyone out & changes take place all the time. If you love your spot in life & someone wants to remove you from it, you fight tooth & nail if you want to keep it. Likewise, if the "people in power" are wrong, challenge them...at the end of the day, leave with a smile on your face because whoever angers you controls you
thoughtful

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Anyway, look at the worth crime blotter, I am certain these responsible citizens will take accountability if anyone wants to take legal actions against their teachings and brainwashing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 1 hr Bill M 67
Hawley and the Parade.... 2 hr Nancy 12
what happen to all the outrage 4 hr Rat Rioter 31
LifeTime Fitness 4 hr Saad 6
District 228 Athletic Directors 4 hr Mama Mia 1
Oak Fest 15 5 hr Mover Shaker 3
Corrupt Trustees 5 hr Doubting Thomas 3
More from around the web

Palos Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE