Students Post Bloody Alsip Assault On...

Students Post Bloody Alsip Assault Online

There are 10 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Mar 31, 2007, titled Students Post Bloody Alsip Assault Online. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

“They went around and told everyone to watch it”

The 14-year-old boy fell to the ground, limp and bloody from a beating by a much bigger high schooler. via WBBM-AM Chicago

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

DALE KNIGHT

United States

#1 May 7, 2007
i use to liv there what the hell what wrong with that town yall need to get your act together and police force needs to grow.
Dan Niemann

Robbins, IL

#2 May 9, 2007
These parents need to step up and get off their lazy asses and get their kids involved in some type of community activities so they aren't doing such things and wont even think about doing such a cold thing.
gggdrggsgd

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 May 15, 2007
"]i use to liv there what the hell what wrong with that town yall need to get your act together and police force needs to grow
BEKL

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Sep 30, 2008
Educational surpport wrote:
Dear friend,
I am Vivian Kennato. My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and
cocoa merchant in Abidjan when they were both alive.
After the death of my father, long ago, my mother was controlling his business until she was poisoned by her business associates which she suffered and died. Before the death of my mother on june 2004 in a private hospital here in Cotonou where she was admitted because of the war in my country Abidjan, she secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of Ten million five hundred housand U.S ! dollars ($10.5 million) she left in suspense account in one of the Security Company here in Cotonou, BENIN REPUBLIC.
It was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment before she was poisoned. She also instructed me that i should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be save and invested wisely.
Because of the political problem in my country Ivory-Coast, we decided to move down here to Cotonou. Therefore, i am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:-
(1) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred to for
investment.
(2) To serve as guardian of this fund since i am a girl of 20 years.
(3)To make arrangment for me to come to your country to further my education and to secure a residence permit for me in your country.
I am awaiting for your reply.Please reach me through my private emailaddress:
vivian_kanneto@yahoo.co.in
Thanks, Yours lovely,
Vivian Kennato
CAUTION: Do not respond to this post. It is a scam to get your money. I get these sometimes in my e-mail. Unfortunately we cannot erase this post from this forum.
BEKL

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Sep 30, 2008
gggdrggsgd wrote:
"]i use to liv there what the hell what wrong with that town yall need to get your act together and police force needs to grow
I appreciate your concern but I am just wondering: Are you an American? Why do you write like that? Do you not know how to write proper English?
GrmRper

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Educational surpport wrote:
Dear friend,
I am Vivian Kennato. My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and
cocoa merchant in Abidjan when they were both alive.
After the death of my father, long ago, my mother was controlling his business until she was poisoned by her business associates which she suffered and died. Before the death of my mother on june 2004 in a private hospital here in Cotonou where she was admitted because of the war in my country Abidjan, she secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of Ten million five hundred housand U.S ! dollars ($10.5 million) she left in suspense account in one of the Security Company here in Cotonou, BENIN REPUBLIC.
It was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment before she was poisoned. She also instructed me that i should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be save and invested wisely.
Because of the political problem in my country Ivory-Coast, we decided to move down here to Cotonou. Therefore, i am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:-
(1) To provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred to for
investment.
(2) To serve as guardian of this fund since i am a girl of 20 years.
(3)To make arrangment for me to come to your country to further my education and to secure a residence permit for me in your country.
I am awaiting for your reply.Please reach me through my private emailaddress:
vivian_kanneto@yahoo.co.in
Thanks, Yours lovely,
Vivian Kennato
Get Bent!
facts

Roselle, IL

#9 Oct 13, 2008
Dan Niemann wrote:
These parents need to step up and get off their lazy asses and get their kids involved in some type of community activities so they aren't doing such things and wont even think about doing such a cold thing.
I agree.....where are the PARENTS, what are they teaching these kids?????? Unbelievable!!!!!!
Concerned parent of 3

AOL

#10 Oct 13, 2008
This is the kind of stuff that we need to address so that all this crazy stuff in world does not keep happening
Alsip Police-Or Pigs

Gilberts, IL

#11 Sep 2, 2010
where are the parents? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!! All in the dounut shops once again.
Denial

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2010
police?? Let's be honest here......where are the parents? How is it that any kid thinks this type of behavior is acceptable? Sounds like bully beatdown needs to come to Alsip. In terms of the police were they called while the beating was going on, and refuse to respond? I am not sure how the police are to blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyond 2018 2 hr Wonko Adams 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 3 hr Yes the Women s M... 52
Anyone But Domingo. 4 hr Change Is Needed 4
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 hr Show Me The Money 10,607
ijp school (Jun '13) 8 hr Joe 3
BIIP and Blue Island 11 hr User 150
Hip school 23 hr Mark 1

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Heights Mortgages