georgie

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Is it worth my time dealing with this guy?
Back door deal

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jan 2, 2013
The only person who gets anything from dealing with Joe Kral is David Ho one of Krals employees ! Ho' s wife has been given 2 yes 2 big commission's for behind the scene corrupt real estate deals through the Township ! These commissions were like $30,000 each !
No Kidding

Calumet City, IL

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Back door deal wrote:
The only person who gets anything from dealing with Joe Kral is David Ho one of Krals employees ! Ho' s wife has been given 2 yes 2 big commission's for behind the scene corrupt real estate deals through the Township ! These commissions were like $30,000 each !
And we thought Paul Ruff was corrupt! Then again, Kral worked for/with Ruff at the assessor's office, so we shouldn't be surprised!
fine

Mokena, IL

#4 Jan 2, 2013
I went into Kral's office with comparisons to my home and he looked at everything, spoke to me for awhile about each one, answered all my quesions and did lower our taxes.

I did the same thing with Paul Ruff and Paul threw paperwork at me and told me "too bad". I ended up having to hire a lawyer to get a better assessment.

Kral is way way way better than Ruff.
Back door deal

New Lenox, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Ruff was bad but so is Kral , he has hired all of Moustis's kids even the one who can't stay out of jail and with the back door deals with the Township Housing the Feds will be visiting soon ! Wonder if David Ho claims the commissions on his Economic statements ? Bet he doesn't ! They told the newspaper no other real estate brokers wanted the listing and deal ! REALLY
He was quite fair with me

New Lenox, IL

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Besides he is the patch's 2012 person of the year... Guess Tim Gaffney loses again... as always
baker1

Mokena, IL

#7 Jan 3, 2013
He is way way way way better than RUFF. There are plenty of examples of why on the internet if you do a little bit of research.

As far as the David Ho thing, doesn' the office have to advertise the deal 30 days prior and see if anyone is interested in helping? Was he the only agent?
John Sanchez

Naperville, IL

#8 Jan 3, 2013
I can say that I have experienced a certain lack of personal honesty on the part of Joe Kral. In 2009 when he was running to displace Paul Ruff from the assessor's office, he approached the Frankfort Township Democratic Organization to support him in his running as a Democrat.

His petitions were spoiled due to the way that they were collected, and as a consequence, he ran as a write in candidate with Democratic support. As soon as he was elected, he reverted to his innate Republicanism, and is currently the number two man in the Will County Republican Party.
neighbor

Mokena, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
John Sanchez wrote:
I can say that I have experienced a certain lack of personal honesty on the part of Joe Kral. In 2009 when he was running to displace Paul Ruff from the assessor's office, he approached the Frankfort Township Democratic Organization to support him in his running as a Democrat.
His petitions were spoiled due to the way that they were collected, and as a consequence, he ran as a write in candidate with Democratic support. As soon as he was elected, he reverted to his innate Republicanism, and is currently the number two man in the Will County Republican Party.
orale ese!
John Sanchez

Naperville, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> orale ese!
Mexican vernacular is lost on me, as I am not Mexican. But it is reassuring to see that your conclusion, drawn from too little correct information, comports so well with your customary method of getting things wrong.
observer

Calumet City, IL

#12 Jan 3, 2013
John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican vernacular is lost on me, as I am not Mexican. But it is reassuring to see that your conclusion, drawn from too little correct information, comports so well with your customary method of getting things wrong.
echale vato!
No Kidding

Calumet City, IL

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Back door deal wrote:
Would be interesting to see if the Real Estate deal was properly posted ! Also has anyone looked into the " Who's Who " and employees that were given preferential treatment to get into the Township Housing ? Hugh Stipen first on the list !
Someone should look into EVERYTHING Stipan and Moustis are doing over there.
Back door deal

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Moustis's wife is throwing him out so he will probably need to find himself a nice warm place possibly next doors to Stipen ! Heck , maybe with an adjoining door ! Has anyone looked into the hours Krals employees keep ? Come in late, overstay their lunches and leaving early makes for a perfect govt. job !
No Kidding

Calumet City, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Back door deal wrote:
Moustis's wife is throwing him out so he will probably need to find himself a nice warm place possibly next doors to Stipen ! Heck , maybe with an adjoining door ! Has anyone looked into the hours Krals employees keep ? Come in late, overstay their lunches and leaving early makes for a perfect govt. job !
Is this for real, Sue is throwing Jim out???
Back door deal

New Lenox, IL

#16 Jan 4, 2013
YUP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice honors police chief on 20th anniversary 3 hr AdultFriendFinder 2
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 3 hr Chiman31000 26
30 Year Old Fatally Stabbed at O'Malleys (Apr '09) 4 hr Chiman31000 34
Snow removal 4 hr Election 2015 17
Hearing for Marcia Stone 5 hr UN BIIP Your Ward 12
Super Bowl Weekend Weather: Snowfall Likely Sat... 6 hr Super Bowl Weekend 1
Battery at Stagg High School, Bargoer Beaten Up... 7 hr Truth Hurts 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Palos Heights Dating
Find my Match