East Hazel Crest police shooting kill...

East Hazel Crest police shooting kills 27-year-old man

There are 15 comments on the go.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled East Hazel Crest police shooting kills 27-year-old man. In it, go.com reports that:

Chicago police shot and killed a man in the 1900-block of 171st Street in south suburban East Hazel Crest Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at go.com.

just me

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
his last words was"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THE POLICE" now how can i tell my kids the police is here to help you and KILL YOU IF HE WANTS TOO...update chicago police killed 3 people this week and today is only wednesday how bout we stop talking about the kids killing each other and talk about these cops that are killing us!!!!!
typical

Park Forest, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
just me wrote:
his last words was"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THE POLICE" now how can i tell my kids the police is here to help you and KILL YOU IF HE WANTS TOO...update chicago police killed 3 people this week and today is only wednesday how bout we stop talking about the kids killing each other and talk about these cops that are killing us!!!!!
Like you know what his last words were! Im sure youre a good parent, too!
Plays by the rules

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Well, when you learn that trying to run a police officer over, pointing a gun at an officer, and going after an officer with a knife of ANY kind, you'll see how fast you'll stop being killed.
present

Homewood, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2013
just me wrote:
What kind of lifestyle was he living that he gets scared and wants to run over people? Are robbing drug selling gang bangers his birds of a feather? Hopefully we will soon hear about his history. Whats he been doing that attracts the police attention?
just me

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 21, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text> Like you know what his last words were! Im sure youre a good parent, too!
because his girlfriend was in the car with him and i am a good parent i'm sure your not you live in the dirty heights
just me

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2013
present wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of lifestyle was he living that he gets scared and wants to run over people? Are robbing drug selling gang bangers his birds of a feather? Hopefully we will soon hear about his history. Whats he been doing that attracts the police attention?
it dont matter they were off duty chicago police that never said they were police why the hell would he pull off only thing he had on him was money they raid his house and found nothing this was some he say she say bs and there tryin to cover they azz the chicago police couldnt pull them over cuz they had no lights on there cars she stop the car because she seen east hazel crest police ran to them tell them somebody just shot here boyfriend not knowing 3 off duty chicago police was the ones that MURDER HIM shot him threw the back window B.I.P ryan moe
John1

Geneva, IL

#8 Mar 21, 2013
His car had no damage to it at all, the simply kill him!
LIL MAMA GET RIGHT

New Lenox, IL

#9 Mar 21, 2013
R.I.P FAMO.. LETS GET SHIT STRAIGHT DAT AINT WAT THE F HAPPENED POLICE LIEING THEY AZZ OFF CUZ THEY MESSED UP ONCE AGAIN AND STARTED SHOOTING FOR NO REASON FAMO AINT TRY TO RUN INTO NO ONE NOR HIT ANYONE CAR GOT SWIPED AFTER HE WAS SHOOT ....ALL I CAN SAY IS RIP UR LOVED AND MISSED FFF DA CROOKED AZZ POLICE TRUTH WILL COME OUT IN THE END AND TRUST N BELV GOOD LAW SUITS ON DA B*TCH AZZ POLICE
LIL MAMA GET RIGHT

New Lenox, IL

#10 Mar 21, 2013
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL DA FAMILY ANDFREINDS.. IS MESSED UP DEZ COPS CAN GO AROUND SHTING JUS BECAUSE JUSTICE IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.. FUCKED UP HIS GIRL HAD TO SEE HER MAN MESSED UP LIKE DAT MY HEART IS WITH YALL ,,FK DEM POLICE ANY AND EVERY ONE OF THEM HAZEL CREST CHICAGO AND ETC...
Ford

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you police for killing 1 more thug that was stealing oxygen...
life

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 22, 2013
John1 wrote:
His car had no damage to it at all, the simply kill him!

Thankyou, and the question is what were Chicago police doing all the way In east hazel crest. They need to be sewed
life

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Ford wrote:
Thank you police for killing 1 more thug that was stealing oxygen...

Kill yourself, you must be a hunky they should kill your ass
life

Portage, MI

#14 Mar 22, 2013
The police was wrong and they know they were so their just gonna lie till the damn truth come out. r.i.p ryan you are truly missed and loved. He didnt harm anyone the police wasnt announced so he might hve thought someone was tryn to attack him .
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Tell me you did not just type "sewed" instead of "sued." You dumb illiterate fool go read a book and stop blaming the police for pookie getting shot.
I will give my address

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 25, 2013
present wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of lifestyle was he living that he gets scared and wants to run over people? Are robbing drug selling gang bangers his birds of a feather? Hopefully we will soon hear about his history. Whats he been doing that attracts the police attention?
Doesnt matter what he was doing.......Its proper protocol to do the right thing....U wasn't there buddy....police shot first then he drove past......Now next time speak on what you know instead of assuming....One more question.....why haven't the police came back with its review if the shooting was justified or not???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Mayor Yard Sign 1 hr Trumbull 25
"Lou"ser Presta 1 hr fyt 2
larry sighting (Feb '16) 2 hr truth teller 41
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 2 hr Attention 9,557
Blue Island 2017 ... A Fresh Start 2 hr Funky White Boy 9
Is Blue Island A Sanctuary City 3 hr Forest 28
News Mosque near Glen Ellyn to hold service for peac... 4 hr Captain Taint 5

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance