Lockport woman dies in alleged drunk ...

Lockport woman dies in alleged drunk driving accident, police say

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Lockport woman dies in alleged drunk driving accident, police say. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

A 51-year-old Lockport woman driving to work early Sunday was killed when her SUV was hit at 95th Street and LaGrange Road by a pickup truck driven by a 25-year-old Orland Park man who ran a red light and told police he had been drinking since Saturday evening, a Cook County sheriff's police spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

Cindy Spicka

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Heidi was a great nurse, a strong Christian who devoted her life to helping others. I worked with her in the ICU at Christ hospital where we both took care of individuals who were victims of significant trauma. I can't believe that she is gone and has possibly died as a result of a DRUNK DRIVER. Very tragic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $260 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Blue ... 6 min Sweet 1
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 41 min Determined UnSafe 50
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 1 hr Rick Skalka 214
Here is the real John Rita 1 hr Moving Forward 33
what happen to all the outrage 2 hr Ridge Resident 25
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr ELECTION 2016 8,225
End of school year School District 127.5 2015 3 hr Fashion police 2
More from around the web

Palos Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE