Six hurt in crash in Crestwood ...

Six hurt in crash in Crestwood

There are 12 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Six hurt in crash in Crestwood . In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Six people were hospitalized after a five-car accident Wednesday evening in Crestwood, Fire Chief Jon Bruce said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Yea sat in that nice traffic jam for almost an hour, probably some idiot texting or just not WATCHING THE ROAD.
No Name

Germany

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
Yea sat in that nice traffic jam for almost an hour, probably some idiot texting or just not WATCHING THE ROAD.
Come on man. If you were on at Crestwood you would know what happened. Folks it was not "some idiot texting" or someone "not watching the road." A foot pursuit occurred and arrests were made. I think a press release should be put out given people were hurt in the crashes. I will leave it at that.
kenton kidd

Blue Island, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2011
The Crestwood cops were involved in a police chase for shoplifting. Two car accidents and lots of injuries later they caught a woman.
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on man. If you were on at Crestwood you would know what happened. Folks it was not "some idiot texting" or someone "not watching the road." A foot pursuit occurred and arrests were made. I think a press release should be put out given people were hurt in the crashes. I will leave it at that.
Big moe

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 13, 2011
Not a chase, scumbags shop lifted from mall, and fled as police arrived, then dumdum ran red light so they could get away before cops got there.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

#5 Oct 13, 2011
Im not on nor am I a cop dont let the name and picture confuse you
Just a fake

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Oct 13, 2011
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
Im not on nor am I a cop dont let the name and picture confuse you
And a loser you are a want to be. You suck in life!
kenton kidd

Blue Island, IL

#7 Oct 13, 2011
Listen to the police radio tapes, Crestwood cops were chasing the shoplifter.
Big moe wrote:
Not a chase, scumbags shop lifted from mall, and fled as police arrived, then dumdum ran red light so they could get away before cops got there.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

#8 Oct 13, 2011
Just a fake wrote:
<quoted text>And a loser you are a want to be. You suck in life!
A wanna be what? Cop? HAHAHAHAHA I will laugh you off this forum u dumbfk....wow u must know ALOT about my life from what u said...unreal u internet blow-hard youll see god before I become a cop haha stuuuuupid
in control

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2011
That's impossible , cwpd has a no pursuit/police work policy , so they couldn't have been doing any real policy work.
in control

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2011
*police
NO PROBLEM

Blue Island, IL

#11 Oct 14, 2011
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
A wanna be what? Cop? HAHAHAHAHA I will laugh you off this forum u dumbfk....wow u must know ALOT about my life from what u said...unreal u internet blow-hard youll see god before I become a cop haha stuuuuupid
You blow hard are a real dumbfk.Pretend to be somebody you don't matte in the big picture.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

#12 Oct 14, 2011
NO PROBLEM wrote:
<quoted text>You blow hard are a real dumbfk.Pretend to be somebody you don't matte in the big picture.
Translation please...what? Fking tool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Dumping in Blue Island Illinois 48 min Taxpayer 2
The Truth Always Comes Out! 7 hr TheAccused 7
Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase 8 hr Bl Elected Officials 79
BIIP Cost Cutting Ideas 10 hr BIIP 17
Raciss Police 11 hr Concerned 6
biip blue island a trainwreak 11 hr Burnt 10
Help Wanted 12 hr Abby 19

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance