Review: Accurate Accounting Svc

Review: Accurate Accounting Svc

Posted in the Palos Heights Forum

Ken

Palos Park, IL

#1 Jan 16, 2011
This was the worst accounting experience of my life. The owner and accountant of this office has no knowledge in any sort of accounting procedure or laws! He is not C.P.A. certified and this place is a joke.

I was given ill-advice on business accounting and our taxes were late because he did not file in time! I've never had an issue in my life due to being late or penalized by the I.R.S but he did such a hack job that I had to call the I.R.S. and finally straighten out his errors myself.

He is unorganized and inefficient and his office proves that fact. He lost confidential papers that we kept meticulous records of and claims that we never gave him any records that were missing. Well, we have detailed records proving as to what pages were given, when and how many pages were provided only to hear that I never gave him any records. He's clearly dishonest, a hack and doesn't know very much about accounting.

When I confronted him about his late penalties and why this happened when I've never had a problem with any other accountant, he said it was the I.R.S's fault and they make these errors all the time. I asked for a copy of when he sent our tax returns to the I.R.S. and he couldn't provide me with a thing. He didn't have any records or proof of when my return was supposedly mailed to the I.R.S. and didn't even do work electronically like every other accountant! The I.R.S. says they deal with these incompetent bookeepers all the time and I've learned to do my due diligence to find a qualified C.P.A!

Save yourself some time and money and go to someone qualified because this guy is likely to move this back store office and lose your return too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 1 hr Clark 47
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 1 hr BIIP 12
Results Party 1 hr ridger 16
Poll Crestwood residents did get rid of Trustee John... 2 hr Since 1960 3
Blue Island City Treasurer Expression of Disbel... 9 hr Greenwood Avenue 4
BI Finance Committee 12 hr Tax on Tax 131
Bengals... 13 hr xxx 9

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance