Empty lots on 111th
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Worth, IL

#1 May 9, 2012
What's the story with the old junkyard lot next to the Animal Clinic? Any development? Did Walsh sell it? And what about the lot where Paul Supply Co was? And when is Brad Grove going to finally siphon enough money from the town to "expand" his bar?
Charlie

Chicago, IL

#2 May 17, 2012
none of your business possum,,,, its good to be King
Marty

Chicago, IL

#3 May 29, 2012
the rundown empty lots add character i think,
Ridge resident

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Brad doesn't have to expand his bar anymore since he found a loop hole in the law, and you can smoke inside the current bar
whuduxpect

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Great leaders assume ownership of the failures they preside over, and accept accolades for the victories they achieve. It is acceptance of the former that distinguishes true leaders from posers.

"Leaders" who deflect blame are no less lethal to any endeavor than cancer is to a cell; their only commitment is to personal survival...at any cost. This is no less true in business than it is in sport, governance, warfare...and our daily lives
Fearless Freddie

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
whuduxpect wrote:
Great leaders assume ownership of the failures they preside over, and accept accolades for the victories they achieve. It is acceptance of the former that distinguishes true leaders from posers.
"Leaders" who deflect blame are no less lethal to any endeavor than cancer is to a cell; their only commitment is to personal survival...at any cost. This is no less true in business than it is in sport, governance, warfare...and our daily lives
I thought Pratlicious quit the school board? Is Dennis running for something?
to Fearless Freddie

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Fearless Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Pratlicious quit the school board? Is Dennis running for something?
Empty lots on 111th Street and who is responsible for them, and how much they hurt the community is the topic in this forum. Try to keep up. Are you afeared of that subject? The prats are old news.
Baldergate

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2012
to Fearless Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>Empty lots on 111th Street and who is responsible for them, and how much they hurt the community is the topic in this forum. Try to keep up. Are you afeared of that subject? The prats are old news.
Jack is it such a slow weekend for topix you have to keep posting and replying to yourself?
You are outed as a GED failure idiot, gene's pathetic little humble shoe licking errand boy and the face of government waste. And I guess you have a crush on Bret Michaels too.
Sammy

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 17, 2012
theres gold in them there lots
Stevie Wonder

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 19, 2012
The CR section of 111th St looks so beautiful this time of year with all the decorations and businesses that are all festive looking. Ridge residents should be proud of your beautiful town, its almost like Whoville or Macys. Undeniably, the village's beautification initiative was a complete success. Bravo I say, Bravo.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Stevie are you blind or sumpin'?
Walshs Pastoral Prairie

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 19, 2012
So sad when at night the frickin lighted Christmas decorations on the graves in Holy Sepulchre are nicer than anything on the north side of 111th.
Bill

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Walshs Pastoral Prairie wrote:
So sad when at night the frickin lighted Christmas decorations on the graves in Holy Sepulchre are nicer than anything on the north side of 111th.
OMG, I was visiting family in CR this past weekend and I swear I said this same thing to them. The town looks like Stone Park or Summit. How disgraceful. Who is responsible for this urban decay?
Village Idiot

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 3, 2013
[QUOTE "Walshs Pastoral Prairie"]So sad when at night the frickin lighted Christmas decorations on the graves in Holy Sepulchre are nicer than anything on the north side of 111th.[/QUOTE] Ya OK Walsh, but try gettin a bucket of beers on the southside of 111th, pfffft, gotcha.... Move if you dont like it
Dogger

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Walshs Pastoral Prairie wrote:
wow so sad but true, fickin slums on 111th

Since: Feb 12

Tinley Park, IL

#16 Feb 27, 2013
So, Yummy's is closed/closing. Grice is having an endless "retirement" sale. Looks like there's going to be more empty lots on CR's Appian Way. The old junkyard froze over with water so maybe Prince Tokar can turn it in to an ice skating rink when he becomes King Charles I.
Pavlovs Dogs

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Stevie Wonder wrote:
The CR section of 111th St looks so beautiful this time of year with all the decorations and businesses that are all festive looking. Ridge residents should be proud of your beautiful town, its almost like Whoville or Macys. Undeniably, the village's beautification initiative was a complete success. Bravo I say, Bravo.
63rd and Halsted looks nicer than 111th St in CR. At least the village hall looks nice though
taxed too much

University Park, IL

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Read GEORGE and AMANDA platform. Help to the small business's and beautification. Out with the old and in with the new. Vote all the independents in on April 9th. Check out GeorgeSchleyer.com and AmandaCardin.com for all the info you need.
ridgerat

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 21, 2013
I'm all for progress and change (not the Obama kind) but how exactly is local government going to help small businesses? And as far as beautification, I think strong enforcement of existing blight ordinances can go a long way toward beautification. And what do the independents plan to do about the high percentage of multifamily buildings in the ridge?
Hey Bruce and Grampa Jim

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 21, 2013
What happened to the CVS you promised us? Didn't Bruce and Grampa Jim promise us a CVS where the Gas Station is on Central? You kept sweetening the pot for your pals? It fell apart an your pals kept the village goodies but did not sell the station? Remember?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois State Legislators Want Something For N... 31 min Dishonest Politician 2
Who's running the Mokena Park Board ? (May '16) 6 hr Stevie wonder Curra 17
Patrick Markham on Mokena Park Board? 6 hr Greek Pita 1
Chicago Ridge PTA 7 hr enough 12
Tony's Fresh Market (Jul '14) 7 hr KFC 2
Zettelmeier Bakery (Aug '14) 8 hr Dan 7
recount going for Hillary in wisconsin 11 hr need justice for ... 5

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Heights Mortgages