Safe Ride Home Returns for New Year's...

Safe Ride Home Returns for New Year's Eve Revelers

There are 14 comments on the City of Orland Park story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Safe Ride Home Returns for New Year's Eve Revelers. In it, City of Orland Park reports that:

Five south suburbs have again joined forces to reduce the number of drunk drivers traveling on New Yeara s Eve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Orland Park.

spongebob

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Who is the guy in the middle in that photo?? He is one dapper fella!!
Frank Rizzo

Blackstone, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Thats old slipper toes. The toughest cop in the county.
bahahahaha

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Does anyone know if they pick you up with a car seat too, imma b hammered drunk with kiddies in tow :D
bleeding

Wayne, IL

#5 Dec 24, 2010
he looks so cute, he should be called denise. a male trapped inside a female's body.
bleeding

Wayne, IL

#6 Dec 24, 2010
is mokena going to adopt don't ask don't tell for this said officer
elmo

United States

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Don't ask, don't tell only applies when it's not obvious.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2010
Use the Paddy Wagon. Or use the police's paddy wagon. Nice Irish slam don't you think?
Irish1

Aurora, IL

#10 Dec 26, 2010
Unincorporated wrote:
Use the Paddy Wagon. Or use the police's paddy wagon. Nice Irish slam don't you think?
I'm not offended! I'd much rather NOT use the police paddy wagon. Getting home safe is priority #1
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#11 Dec 26, 2010
I hope you all crash if your drinking and driving, you dipsticks. Don't go out. Hide under your desk if you can. Bring a bottle of Jack though.
santa

Wayne, IL

#12 Dec 31, 2010
well,well,well. it's new years eve, lets start drinking and driving it is always a great challenge.
Billy Bob from Addison

Wayne, IL

#13 Dec 31, 2010
I wonder if the cop will allow you to drink in his car.
After all he's driving and you're in the back seat.
Its not like he's going to get pulled over.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#14 Dec 31, 2010
I heard if you can run the traffic cone course through the checkpoint at maximum speed they let you go. Pedal to the metal. Let's get F'ed up!
santa

Wayne, IL

#16 Jan 1, 2011
Billy Bob from Addison wrote:
I wonder if the cop will allow you to drink in his car.
After all he's driving and you're in the back seat.
Its not like he's going to get pulled over.
i found out last night. i got pulled over, the cop gave me a ride and let me finish my drink in the back seat. while, he drove me home.
Henry

Broadview, IL

#17 Jan 1, 2011
Hey... I called for the ride home last night and it was not good. I waited almost 30 minutes and Columbo shows up on a bicycle. I had to sit on the handle bars all the way home. Never again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tough guy Trumbull 1 hr observer 13
Results now meet 3 hr Oh My 35
BI Schools 130 (Apr '13) 4 hr Gazer 60
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 7 hr IL Broken System 206
Keep Balbo Monument in Place 12 hr Whats next 1
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 13 hr do you like thi... 289
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County 22 hr Mongo McRomeoville 19

Palos Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palos Heights Mortgages