UPDATED: Driver injured by gunfire af...

UPDATED: Driver injured by gunfire after trying to hit CHP officers...

There are 3 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Aug 14, 2010, titled UPDATED: Driver injured by gunfire after trying to hit CHP officers.... In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

A driver was shot and wounded by California Highway Patrol officers near a Palo Cedro residence during an early-morning chase today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Chico, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
the guy was probably smart to drive off-two pissed off chp approaching his ca w/ guns drawn;by racing off they just grazed him if hed stayed he may be dead-i dont always believe that drivers swerve at the cops-they use that as a "clean up" for any time they fire their weapons at a moving car as they arent supposed to be shooting just because someone is leaving even at high speed

San Clemente, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
does the ER just borrow stories from other news sites now?

Sacramento, CA

#3 Aug 15, 2010
Did he have his 215 card on him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Cedro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Shasta Family Court (Nov '09) Mar 11 Redding father 31
Judge Gibson lied in open Court to cover up wel... (Jul '11) Feb 19 JohnandKrystal 21
GangStalking and psychological Harassment (Jul '14) Feb '18 Guest 15
Glad we left_2018 Jan '18 By Now 1
Redding California Homeless - NO to Brent Weaver (Dec '13) Jan '18 Glad we left 2018 4
puppy left outside all day and night in the heat (Jun '15) Jan '18 Glad we left 2018 2
Redding sucks (Aug '12) Jan '18 Glad we left 2018 7

Palo Cedro Jobs

Personal Finance

Palo Cedro Mortgages