Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 ...

Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 43 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 19, 2012, titled Scottsville Mobile Home Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle County Fire Marshal's Office is searching for a homeowner after a fire gutted a mobile home early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
So sad

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 19, 2012
They say the man is missing, are the woman and child accounted for???
buyerbeware

Crozet, VA

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Looks like a job for Dr. Brennan and the Jeffersonian.
bdiane

Danville, VA

#3 Jan 19, 2012
The man is still missing we have been searching for him around the area. children and women are fine thanks for your concern.
Fluvanna

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Prayers that the man is found safe and un harmed!
Reggie

Crozet, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2012
So sad wrote:
They say the man is missing, are the woman and child accounted for???
The article clearly states that both woman and child are fine.
Shinice

Crozet, VA

#6 Jan 19, 2012
Fluvanna wrote:
Prayers that the man is found safe and un harmed!
You mean the arsonist is found.
bdiane

Danville, VA

#7 Jan 19, 2012
Shinice wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the arsonist is found.
I lived there and no the man did not set the fire so your input is not needed you were not there so dont apply your false comments.
bdiane

Danville, VA

#8 Jan 19, 2012
Iv'e lost everything so any rude comments aren"t needed
WORRIED IN WBORO

Sterling, VA

#9 Jan 19, 2012
whoa! I know bdiane you are in a terrible situation right now but it does look odd to outsiders when you and the kids are "ok" but you do not know where the man is??? Was in the home at 1:30am where most people are at that time of the morning? Appears strange to anyone if you have live with this man and have no idea where he is... Anyway, really happy you and the children are safe and if you put up some clothes sizes and shoe sizes maybe we can help you out.
Marry

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
So do you think the man was in the fire? if not what could have happened to him.
bdiane

Danville, VA

#13 Jan 19, 2012
none of us was at the house when it caught fire we were all at a friends house the fire does not lead back to the man when he wasn't around the house
bdiane

Danville, VA

#14 Jan 19, 2012
i am the kid from the house.
feels awful

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
So sorry that people are so cruel, I know exactly how you feel this happened to menot even 4mnths ago, I lost everything as well luckily my family was accounted for. I wish you the best and I hope the find the man that is missing and get to the bottom of the fire.
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 19, 2012
The other news station in town clearly states in its report that "investigators do not believe the man they are searching for was in the trailer," so there is a bit of a question there.
The Newsplex also mentions that a chap named Tyree was arrested at the site today because he "interfered with the investigation."
Then, just to fill space, they irresponsibly report: "A man who identified himself as Tyree's brother called the station and stated that the arrested man was attempting to recover belongings lost in the fire."
Hearsay like this is why we laugh at the media around here.
R.I.P.: Al McDowell
WORRIED IN WBORO

Sterling, VA

#17 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
i am the kid from the house.
Ok kid. Is there anything the public can help you with at this time?
WORRIED IN WBORO

Sterling, VA

#18 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
none of us was at the house when it caught fire we were all at a friends house the fire does not lead back to the man when he wasn't around the house
I guess there are just alot of missing peices to the story. I know people are quick to judge but if the man was not at home why would they be searching the remains of the mobile home for him? Can you see why everyone is confused? Sorry about that.
China Strother

Fort Myers, FL

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Everyone please keep him in ur prayers :'( I LOVE U DADDU
abcd

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jan 19, 2012
bdiane wrote:
I'm a little confused here. All of you were at a friends house? And only some of you returned to the fire?
China Strother

Fort Myers, FL

#21 Jan 19, 2012
EVERYONE ON HERE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS NEED TO BACK UP!! THIS IS MY FATHER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE AN THE WOMAN AN CHILDREN THAT HAPPEN TO BE OK HAD NOTHING DO DO WITH THIS!! SO UNLESS U ARE PRAYING FOR HIM OR HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT!! OUR FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH WITH OUT IGNORANT COMMENTS FROM STUPID PEOPLE!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH DADDY AN AM PRAYING YOU ARE OK. I PROMISE IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BE OUT SEARCHING FOR YOU MYSELF!!
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Jan 19, 2012
BTW, the fellow arrested at the fire scene today would not be Dale Kenneth Tyree, would it?
R.I.P.: Salvatore Testa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmyra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying Epidemic at Fluvanna Middle School Nov '17 No way 2
DUI Fluvanna Teacher in trouble again for too m... Nov '17 Cville RIP 24
News Staiger Seeks Fluvanna County School Board Seat... Nov '17 A Person in the Know 12
News Fluvanna prepares to vote Nov '17 Pullen 4 School B... 3
DUI teacher arrested for being illegal alien! Nov '17 America First 3
News 14-Year-Old Identified in Fatal Fluvanna Accident (Feb '10) Nov '17 Rural jokes 8
News Fluvanna County Woman Kicks Off School Board Ca... (Aug '12) Nov '17 Go Andrew 12

Palmyra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmyra Mortgages