Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#24163 May 30, 2012
Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

A recently published report by the Polish Institute for National Remembrance (IPN) suggests that the involvement of Polish citizens in the killing of thousands of Jews during World War II was greater than previously acknowledged.

The report, which will form part of a book documenting the role of Poland in the execution of Hitler's 'Final Solution,' states that Poles were responsible for incidents that had been blamed entirely on occupying Nazi German forces. In 'Around Jedwabne,' the IPN documents that at least 30 anti-Jewish pogroms, or sanctioned massacres, were carried out by Poles around the town of Jedwabne and other areas of northeast Poland in 1941.

Accounts suggest that the burning of 1,600 Jews in a barn in Jedwabne was not the only atrocity and that similar acts in 22 other towns in the region contributed to the thousands of deaths previously thought to be the sole work of the German army.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#24164 May 30, 2012
Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,669067,00.html
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#24165 May 30, 2012
Of course this is the kind of shit the right has been saying for years...

----------

Cunningham alleged that "Obama wants to gas the Jews"

On his Cincinnati-based radio show, Bill Cunningham asked a fictional Jewish character voiced by a fellow WLW-AM host: "Did you hear about this Khalidi tape where Obama is toasting a guy who wants to gas and fry Jews?... This Obama guy loves the PLO. Can't you figure that out?" Cunningham later added, "Jews for [Sen. John] McCain because Obama wants to gas the Jews, like the PLO wants to gas the Jews, like the Nazis gassed the Jews."

----------

Why does anybody believe ANYTHING the right says about Obama anymore? Seriously.
Mitts Fat Cats

West Mifflin, PA

#24167 May 30, 2012
Mittrack Obamney 2012 wrote:
Mittrack Obamney will lead us into salvation.
How about starvation!!! Remember he doesnt care about the poor..I heard him say that on TV,,I really really did!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
McCain 2008

West Mifflin, PA

#24168 May 30, 2012
Mittrack Obamney 2012 wrote:
Let's invade Syria and Iran! Yippie skippy!
McCain wants to do that.....but he also wants to keep 2 wars going and start 2 more????......then he wants to cut the budget ?? Does our military get free bullets and will the men and woman fighting get combat pay or die for free?

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#24169 May 30, 2012
Don't be mad at Obama, be mad at the person who typed 'Polish death camps' on the teleprompter.

Oh, that and the 'Corpse Man', again the teleprompter.
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#24170 May 30, 2012
Scott Walker is up 7 points against democray,Tom Barrett. The recall election is this Tuesdat.

You lose unions!!

You lose Wisconsin, Obama!!

Hello President Romney
old rich white dude

West Mifflin, PA

#24171 May 30, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the problem if the president was gay?
Well, you see, "tax no more" is a racist bigot,it's obvious from the posts.,,,,hates the blacks, the Jews, the gays, probably doesnt believe in God or the Easter Bunny...... But hey! I got a dollar bill under my pillow last night from that loose tooth that finally fell out and I put it under my pillow......
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
<smiles>
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24172 May 30, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the problem if the president was gay?
**********

What do you mean"if", Newsweek wouldn't lie.

..........

obummer "is" the “First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

…………………………

(second black president after B J Clinton)
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24173 May 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Of course this is the kind of shit the right has been saying for years...
----------
Cunningham alleged that "Obama wants to gas the Jews"
On his Cincinnati-based radio show, Bill Cunningham asked a fictional Jewish character voiced by a fellow WLW-AM host: "Did you hear about this Khalidi tape where Obama is toasting a guy who wants to gas and fry Jews?... This Obama guy loves the PLO. Can't you figure that out?" Cunningham later added, "Jews for [Sen. John] McCain because Obama wants to gas the Jews, like the PLO wants to gas the Jews, like the Nazis gassed the Jews."
----------
Why does anybody believe ANYTHING the right says about Obama anymore? Seriously.
..........

I try to keep you on task, but you simply can't bring yourself to back up anything you post with any evidence whatsoever.

I'm starting to think that you CAN'T back up what you post.

I'm starting to think that you just make shit up and run away when confronted with that fact.

I'm starting to think you're nothing more than a cowardly, lying troll.
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#24174 May 30, 2012
May Flowers wrote:
Scott Walker is up 7 points against democray,Tom Barrett. The recall election is this Tuesdat.
You lose unions!!
You lose Wisconsin, Obama!!
Hello President Romney
What day is Tuesdat? That follows Mondat?
HAAAAAAAAA!
F%#KING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:

How does Robme get to 270 ???? Come on!!! Tell me!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!!!

Updated May 30, 2012

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24175 May 30, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Of course this is the kind of shit the right has been saying for years...
----------
Cunningham alleged that "Obama wants to gas the Jews"
On his Cincinnati-based radio show, Bill Cunningham asked a fictional Jewish character voiced by a fellow WLW-AM host: "Did you hear about this Khalidi tape where Obama is toasting a guy who wants to gas and fry Jews?... This Obama guy loves the PLO. Can't you figure that out?" Cunningham later added, "Jews for [Sen. John] McCain because Obama wants to gas the Jews, like the PLO wants to gas the Jews, like the Nazis gassed the Jews."
----------
Why does anybody believe ANYTHING the right says about Obama anymore? Seriously.
..........

danny boy tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate.

c'mon danny boy debate
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#24176 May 30, 2012
To all those in the minority that think Obama is smart...

They're GERMAN Death Camps!! Not POLISH Death Camps!!

Does this guy even know what went on in GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS???

What a clueless cluster****, as a U.S. Marine would say!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24177 May 30, 2012
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

..........

c'mon danny boy debate

**********

Tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate and all the

"big guys" pay 15%

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

..........

danny boy tell us how "you" pay a 30% tax rate.

c'mon danny boy debate
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#24178 May 30, 2012
old rich white dude wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you see, "tax no more" is a racist bigot,it's obvious from the posts.,,,,hates the blacks, the Jews, the gays, probably doesnt believe in God or the Easter Bunny...... But hey! I got a dollar bill under my pillow last night from that loose tooth that finally fell out and I put it under my pillow......
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
<smiles>
What do we have here?? The nut that took too many golf balls to the head just described himself!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24179 May 30, 2012
enuffs enuff !!!!! its time to fire the teleprompter. polish death camps HAAAAA!!!

wisconsin. another tossup leaning GOP. wont be long and ohio, fla romneys too. the gap closes everyday with no hope for the marixst agenda. nice try but c ya obummer. after SCOTUS rules on obammy care barry be left with nothin accomplished.

LQQK HERE
..!..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24180 May 30, 2012
"It's a pity that such a dignified ceremony was overshadowed by ignorance and incompetence." - polish prime min.

yeah that about sums up the last four years, ignorance and incompetence. obummer a four year failure.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#24181 May 30, 2012
May Flowers wrote:
To all those in the minority that think Obama is smart...
They're GERMAN Death Camps!! Not POLISH Death Camps!!
Does this guy even know what went on in GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS???
What a clueless cluster****, as a U.S. Marine would say!!
Oh, look - another rightwing drone parroting the wingnut phoney outrage of the day.

That bullshit's already been addressed and destroyed. Try reading the thread.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! This is my favorite wingnut faux-outrage of the day.

This is how you know the right is desperate and scared - they will attack the President over a meaningless choice of words. I mean, "Polish death camps" is TOTALLY different than "Nazi death camps in Poland." Please.

This level of outrage from Poland, while Obama was trying to honor Poland's greatest anti-Nazi hero a medal, is so far over-the-top that you have to wonder what the Poles are trying to compensate for.

As a matter of history, the way the Poles treated the Jewish people during the war was not significantly different than the Nazis. Shrieking because Obama said "Polish death camps" instead of "Nazi death camps in Poland" reveals their insecurity about that fact.

But it's all the fodder the right needs for a week of shrieking faux-outrage at the President. Hell, anything bad that happens anywhere in the world is something they attack the President for. It's called Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Dan the Man wrote:
Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

A recently published report by the Polish Institute for National Remembrance (IPN) suggests that the involvement of Polish citizens in the killing of thousands of Jews during World War II was greater than previously acknowledged.

The report, which will form part of a book documenting the role of Poland in the execution of Hitler's 'Final Solution,' states that Poles were responsible for incidents that had been blamed entirely on occupying Nazi German forces. In 'Around Jedwabne,' the IPN documents that at least 30 anti-Jewish pogroms, or sanctioned massacres, were carried out by Poles around the town of Jedwabne and other areas of northeast Poland in 1941.

Accounts suggest that the burning of 1,600 Jews in a barn in Jedwabne was not the only atrocity and that similar acts in 22 other towns in the region contributed to the thousands of deaths previously thought to be the sole work of the German army.
Try to keep up, genius.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#24182 May 30, 2012
boxhard wrote:
enuffs enuff !!!!! its time to fire the teleprompter. polish death camps HAAAAA!!!
Oh, look - still ANOTHER rightwing drone parroting the wingnut phoney outrage of the day.

That bullshit's already been addressed and destroyed. Try reading the thread.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! This is my favorite wingnut faux-outrage of the day.

This is how you know the right is desperate and scared - they will attack the President over a meaningless choice of words. I mean, "Polish death camps" is TOTALLY different than "Nazi death camps in Poland." Please.

This level of outrage from Poland, while Obama was trying to honor Poland's greatest anti-Nazi hero a medal, is so far over-the-top that you have to wonder what the Poles are trying to compensate for.

As a matter of history, the way the Poles treated the Jewish people during the war was not significantly different than the Nazis. Shrieking because Obama said "Polish death camps" instead of "Nazi death camps in Poland" reveals their insecurity about that fact.

But it's all the fodder the right needs for a week of shrieking faux-outrage at the President. Hell, anything bad that happens anywhere in the world is something they attack the President for. It's called Obama Derangement Syndrome.
Dan the Man wrote:
Poland's Jewish Secret Unearthed

A recently published report by the Polish Institute for National Remembrance (IPN) suggests that the involvement of Polish citizens in the killing of thousands of Jews during World War II was greater than previously acknowledged.

The report, which will form part of a book documenting the role of Poland in the execution of Hitler's 'Final Solution,' states that Poles were responsible for incidents that had been blamed entirely on occupying Nazi German forces. In 'Around Jedwabne,' the IPN documents that at least 30 anti-Jewish pogroms, or sanctioned massacres, were carried out by Poles around the town of Jedwabne and other areas of northeast Poland in 1941.

Accounts suggest that the burning of 1,600 Jews in a barn in Jedwabne was not the only atrocity and that similar acts in 22 other towns in the region contributed to the thousands of deaths previously thought to be the sole work of the German army.
Try to keep up, moron.
exposed

Wellsboro, PA

#24183 May 30, 2012
Dan the Man's mother's bssement:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmyra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palmyra approves liquor license transfer (Mar '11) Jul 13 Dodgemtruck 19
i need a loan urgently contact us and pay up yo... (Sep '13) Jul 8 Myra 5
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jun '16 Keira Hume 393
News Police blotter: Palmyra police thwart burglary ina Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
News 11-year-old boy hit by vehicle (Apr '11) Feb '16 sramirez13 9
News Police, fire log - 10/15 (Oct '10) Feb '16 honest victim 13

Palmyra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmyra Mortgages