Police blotter - 2/22

Police blotter - 2/22

There are 15 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Police blotter - 2/22. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Two women stand at the scene of a crash that injured two people, leaving a 20-year-old Palmyra woman in critical condition, early Monday morning in North Lebanon Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

it is what it is

AOL

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Lucas is Bad News .
Another crash MT WILSON

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Hey South Londonderry - In case you did not notice, another crash on Mt. Wilson Road. ANOTHER. Oh I know, you had no idea there was speed issues on this road, but guess what, this is where the couple was T-boned and killed 2 summers ago. I think there is a problem. Maybe someday you will too.
bugs bunny

Lebanon, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Dullebawn is a fein......dude lived here his whole life .....stops at third ave and guilford at 4 am for "directions"...ok
sounds like he was tryin to cop and got jacked..why would he get out of the car....then call cops and lie......who prints this shit.....does the paper have editors or the cops are that stupid to forward shit like this to the news.....wtf......
mcgoober

Elizabethtown, PA

#4 Feb 22, 2011
Isn't Justin Huey a probation officer??
bugs bunny

Lebanon, PA

#5 Feb 22, 2011
mcgoober wrote:
Isn't Justin Huey a probation officer??
I thought so too....but our fabulous reporters at the paper probably left that out due to the fact that he is a county employee and THEY can do no wrong...!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2011
bugs bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so too....but our fabulous reporters at the paper probably left that out due to the fact that he is a county employee and THEY can do no wrong...!!!!
Yes he is. Another one of the secret society of parole and probation. Cocky ass. Dont wish DUI on anyone but being in law enforcemet he should spend some time in jail with some of the people he puts there. Maybe the police should stake out Conner's Tavern and will get a few more..........
Huey

Stewartstown, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2011
Wonder if he'll be elligable for unemployment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!
bennie H

Manheim, PA

#8 Feb 22, 2011
He WAS a probation officer. He was fired last fall for an unrelated screw up.
Both sides of the Fence wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is. Another one of the secret society of parole and probation. Cocky ass. Dont wish DUI on anyone but being in law enforcemet he should spend some time in jail with some of the people he puts there. Maybe the police should stake out Conner's Tavern and will get a few more..........

Location hidden

#9 Feb 22, 2011
bennie H wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he will have to sell his Hummer now ..........Ahhhh what a shame. He was a stupid freaking muscle head..........

Location hidden

#10 Feb 22, 2011
bennie H wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW washe one of the 3 officers I heared were fired... If so, wonder who the rest were..........
It is what it is

AOL

#11 Feb 22, 2011
Many probation officers are low life look at the one in Lebanon that sent the one guy to jail and it turned out he was sleeping with his wife .
The Commish

Denton, TX

#12 Feb 22, 2011
Why is it that the ol' hug from behind and hump is illegal?
N-lightning

Lebanon, PA

#13 Feb 23, 2011
The Commish wrote:
Why is it that the ol' hug from behind and hump is illegal?
Look up the definition of "indecent assault," fella.

Certain people may have to change their unacceptable behavior, especially in the workplace.

Some folks think they are above the law.
Righteous Indignant

Wendell, NC

#14 Mar 5, 2011
bugs bunny wrote:
Dullebawn is a fein......dude lived here his whole life .....stops at third ave and guilford at 4 am for "directions"...ok
sounds like he was tryin to cop and got jacked..why would he get out of the car....then call cops and lie......who prints this shit.....does the paper have editors or the cops are that stupid to forward shit like this to the news.....wtf......
thats one of LPD informers so they have to make it known...he was trying to get some heroine, flashed his money and got robbed for it...
sloop

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Jul 31, 2011
There 2 Justin Hueys in the area.
The one you are referring to is not the probation officer....sorry guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmyra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urgent loan Nov 15 adol fadi 1
News Police and fire log -2/20 (Feb '10) Nov 6 Exlover 6
New choices (May '17) Oct '17 Alank 2
Driving in Palmyra- Cross at your own risk Sep '17 Anonymous 1
News Police: Man threatened to shoot people in Palmyra (May '14) Feb '17 cyberdynesystemsm... 11
News Palmyra approves liquor license transfer (Mar '11) Jul '16 Dodgemtruck 19
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1

Palmyra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmyra Mortgages