Iron Horsemen MC
Kim

Tulsa, OK

#21 Jan 2, 2014
Crash wrote:
Best club in the world
Is that you Crash? I'm in Tulsa. If your my ex ol' man please reply.
Who it is

Pekin, IN

#22 Jan 6, 2014
None wrote:
Preacher
Where is this preacher from?? What chapter.. Cuz there has been a few..,
LOL

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 16, 2014
Run Crash, run!
Onlooker

Fort Thomas, KY

#25 Feb 1, 2014
He was in the Covington, KY chapter. Still using his club name of preacher in iron order.
J M S

United States

#27 Mar 15, 2014
RIP TINY
Lol

United States

#28 Mar 17, 2014
IOFFIO
98 sup

Salem, IN

#29 Mar 21, 2014
Lol wrote:
IOFFIO
F*ck the Iron Order.. Bunch of B!tches...
Preacher

Great Mills, MD

#30 Apr 29, 2014
ftw wrote:
Trevor yes they are 1%ers and nobody sanctions 1%ers! If a 1%er club is looking to be sanctioned or are the support club of another 1% club they are not really 1%er's just pretenders to the patch they wear!
Ftw I like your explanation it is precise and to the point.
True 1%ers don't ask anyone for peission ... That just do it.
I support 100% the IHMC 1%ers
EIGHTYONE

Roswell, GA

#31 May 19, 2014
NE IHMC wrote:
IHMC MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS. We do not play games on shit stirrers websites. Do not post on this site. Do not attempt to defend our nation by pecking at keys on a keyboard. We don't need a bunch of keyboard commandos trying to explain something to people who don't matter and will never understand our brotherhood. There are no battles to be won with people who hide behind their monitor. Fuck and forget em. This is the last time I want to speak on this subject.
WE ARE WATCHING
IHsupporter

Manassas, VA

#32 Jun 2, 2014
when did this happen wrote:
I did respect the club until it was brought to my attention that the women are the ones protecting the club now face book bill n diana g (brake N noodle) when it takes the woman to protect the men the respect walks out the door.
the women protect there men and have there backs not because they have to but because they chose to
Oh my

Evansville, IN

#33 Aug 10, 2014
I seen some outlaws in town last week scared the piss out of me very scary
christopher kiviniemi

Paris, TN

#35 Dec 9, 2014
love and respect to all the ironhorsemen nation ill be a supporter until i die
MuddarPhukkar

Scottsburg, IN

#36 Jun 15, 2015
If being drug dealers and hanging out at a hole in the wall bar makes these things cool then woohoo.... I have better things to do! LOL
Happy

Versailles, IN

#37 Jul 18, 2015
I walked into a biker bar just cuz they had some karoke up in there and had never met any Iron Horsemen. Place was full. I'm my own hornet, so I walked over to another female of the bike club and asked if it was okay to take seat. She nodded so down plopped my happy ass.

What's your name I asked.
Anger she said,

Oh, well, nice to meet you Anger, I'm Happy!

Held out my hand for a shake and she gave me a look from hell.

I played the female card we held in common.

Wanna another beer? I asked.
Sure she said.

Cool as hell.

I left being known as "Happy" by all the bikers there that night.
Leroy

Hamilton, OH

#38 Aug 22, 2015
Trevor wrote:
Understood... I'm from Florida and you have the Keltic 's MC club, they consider themselves 1%ers. I guess if they weren't sanctioned by the Outlaws they would be their enemies and they would've been wiped out already. For the most part Florida is an Outlaw MC Controlled state.
Phantoms MC is a sister club of the IH Nation
Unity and strength

Cincinnati, OH

#39 Jan 8, 2016
98 Supporter wrote:
Support your local Iron Horsemen MC
Patch over to AFFA. THE HORSEMEN ARE TIGHT THOUGHT. GOOD PEOPLE
Unity and strength

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Jan 8, 2016
NE IHMC wrote:
IHMC MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS. We do not play games on shit stirrers websites. Do not post on this site. Do not attempt to defend our nation by pecking at keys on a keyboard. We don't need a bunch of keyboard commandos trying to explain something to people who don't matter and will never understand our brotherhood. There are no battles to be won with people who hide behind their monitor. Fuck and forget em. This is the last time I want to speak on this subject.
How is Shektin and El doing? Haven't been in Cincy for a bit.
Unity and strength

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Jan 8, 2016
Unity and strength wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Shektin and El doing? Haven't been in Cincy for a bit.
Ga Ha a little messsed up here let's try again. How and where's Shelton and EL?
Biker friendly

Seymour, IN

#42 Jan 29, 2016
I have horseman buddies from Pekin indiana. Who have had my back. I just told someone talking shit they need to watch their mouth. They called them scum , and they were in the way in the road. And they stopped and reported them to the cops. You were in the way coward.
Curious on ih

Dayton, OH

#45 Jan 3, 2017
Do chapters go by names or numbers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmyra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Operation Total Eclipse Puts Twenty Drug Relate... Aug 25 Concerned citizen 1
Uh O May '17 Notimetokill 1
madison paige smith!!!! (Nov '16) Nov '16 Gotta love brec co 1
Cable and internet (Nov '16) Nov '16 New in town 1
News Woman arrested for having sex with juvenile boys (Aug '10) Oct '16 Anonymous 4
quibble hill winery (Oct '16) Oct '16 sarah 1
i moved back home (Aug '15) Aug '15 Denise 1

Palmyra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmyra Mortgages