sissy

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

OK...2U 98 NONS...TALK YOUR #HIT ......IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW STRONG THIS FOUNDATION WAS..YOU WOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON TOPIX FOR PEOPLE TO BS ABOUT IT..IF I HAD TO EXPLAIN YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND..TO MY ~98s~ TO ALL WHO HAS RESPONDED WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS..THANK YOU~~~~~~;)
Trevor

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Are they a 1%'r ? If so, are they sanctioned?
ftw

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Trevor yes they are 1%ers and nobody sanctions 1%ers! If a 1%er club is looking to be sanctioned or are the support club of another 1% club they are not really 1%er's just pretenders to the patch they wear!
Trevor

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Understood... I'm from Florida and you have the Keltic 's MC club, they consider themselves 1%ers. I guess if they weren't sanctioned by the Outlaws they would be their enemies and they would've been wiped out already. For the most part Florida is an Outlaw MC Controlled state.
ftw

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Lol!
ftw

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Not letting anyone tell you what to do is the the kind of chances ya take to be a 1%er its what it means to be a 1%er! Life or death that's the thrill ride of it all! 58
everywhere

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

My little ponies
Please

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

MC are nothing more than a group of people that feel safer riding with more than one 'bad guy'... A real man dont have to be in a club to ride free and be a good person. The ones that ride alone are 100%, not 1%.... Just saying :)
scooter

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I used to ride my bike with a bunch of guys and we started a club. Of course that's what all the ten year old boys were doing back then. ;-)
NE IHMC

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

IHMC MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS. We do not play games on shit stirrers websites. Do not post on this site. Do not attempt to defend our nation by pecking at keys on a keyboard. We don't need a bunch of keyboard commandos trying to explain something to people who don't matter and will never understand our brotherhood. There are no battles to be won with people who hide behind their monitor. Fuck and forget em. This is the last time I want to speak on this subject.
when did this happen

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I did respect the club until it was brought to my attention that the women are the ones protecting the club now face book bill n diana g (brake N noodle) when it takes the woman to protect the men the respect walks out the door.
Wild child

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

NE IHMC wrote:
IHMC MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS. We do not play games on shit stirrers websites. Do not post on this site. Do not attempt to defend our nation by pecking at keys on a keyboard. We don't need a bunch of keyboard commandos trying to explain something to people who don't matter and will never understand our brotherhood. There are no battles to be won with people who hide behind their monitor. Fuck and forget em. This is the last time I want to speak on this subject.
i know a bunch of horsemen and there are some great people. People talking shit just don't understand that lifestyle...
None

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I know an Iron Horseman who is now a member of the Iron Order. Is that okay?
Who it is

Pekin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

None wrote:
I know an Iron Horseman who is now a member of the Iron Order. Is that okay?
who is a member of the Iron Order??? Drop some names
None

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Preacher

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palmyra Discussions

Search the Palmyra Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Apr 19 squeezers 1,285
looking for skaggs (Aug '10) Mar '14 gary 12
New to town Mar '14 Katrinka Yarbash 4
Spirit-Mind-Body Feb '14 Feel the Love Expo 1
Hottest girl in Pekin (Nov '08) Feb '14 Wut she up to now--- 24
UFO sighting on hwy 150 in valley before Greenv... (Jul '10) Feb '14 reallytrue 5
lloyd p skaggs Jan '14 gary 2
•••
•••
•••
Palmyra Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palmyra Jobs

•••
•••
•••