Murder charges officially set

May 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Ellis County Press Online

Capital Murder warrants have formally been served on Eric Lee Maldonado of Ennis, 21, Ruben Hernandez of Garrett, 18, and Fernando Juarez of Palmer, 17, in relation to the death of Mohammad Hashemi according to a statement released by the Ellis County Sheriff's Office Friday, May 7. Original story printed in the Thursday, April 22 edition of The ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
bhhhhlkky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

man those people are really bad and rude!
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

I hope that they fry - sooner the better !
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

-you people are sick! their still people you know GOD dosent anybody have a heart anymore, what these kids did was a badTHING!! that does not make them a bad person!! mistakes happen, and they still have a family!
GererdoM

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

i feel you on that one SHAWTii people need to look at these things in a whole nother way, wht are they making it so difficult the worst thing in a childs life is to see their family hurt and right now their familes are hurting like crazyy!!!:"((
liven da gewd lyf

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

bhhhhlkky wrote:
man those people are really bad and rude!
you dumb shit, you need to hear the other side of the story! and you dont even live around here!!!
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

-if you people dont live in The Ellis County Stay the Flip Out of this conversation!!!!!!!!!!
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

These "kids" did a premeditated and calculated murder of an innocent man .I hope justice will be swift for them and for the victim's family and these thug's families .
As for staying out of Ellis county affairs . The message needs to be sent across the state and this country that what they did is unacceptable and justice will be served .
sonii

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

yahh dt knww syt about this iknw one uf dumm we are familyy &nd yah dnt knw syt theres enother sidee uf the storyy yuu thinkk youu can judqee ppl but only qood cnn nt all of this ppl are quiltyy so qhet iht riqht stuppidd ppl|:<
Good Old Days

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

OK Sonii , That is the best you can spell and we are the stupid people ?
Just Chillin

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Good Old Days wrote:
OK Sonii , That is the best you can spell and we are the stupid people ?
I couldn't read it either and don't care. Military fought for our "Freedom of Speech".

Those KIDS killed someone and it doesn't matter why. They tried to cover it up by burning his car. This is how they are starting their lives They get away with it now and they will keep on killing and stealing.
curry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

There are more individuals who were involved in the premeditation of this Disgusting Crime, and I hope ALL are brought out from under the Rocks they are hiding behind. When one waves a carrot or a cookie they are the most Responsible of the Criminals when acts such as Murder have been committed. Who is actually running the Legal Departments of Justice in Ellis County anyway?
Sad for ya

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

I heard from all sides.I too was screaming justice because I knew the man that was killed. A good man, father, husband, and friend. I said the killers should burn for what they did. I had people tell me that one of the killers just became a father when the one murderd was a father too, to 7 children that will never see their father again.
How much justice can be placed on the killers. They can't change the choices they made that night they can on;y change their own hearts and beg for forgiveness to the only one that matters now and that's God. His justice is much greater than ours. Prayers for both sides.
Justice Will Prevail

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I hope these young men, never see the light of day again. What they did to this man was atrocious and they should be punished by lethal injection.
old dog

Waxahachie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

SHAWTiiL7 wrote:
-you people are sick! their still people you know GOD dosent anybody have a heart anymore, what these kids did was a badTHING!! that does not make them a bad person!! mistakes happen, and they still have a family!
this was not a mistake it was cold blood murder
WE-run-ENNIS

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

good that they are gone. frees up some of the game. dumbasses...robbing. killed a helpless man..for a couple of grand. hope somebody beats yall with a lock and sock!

-WE-run-ENNIS

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

WE-run-ENNIS wrote:
good that they are gone. frees up some of the game. dumbasses...robbing. killed a helpless man..for a couple of grand. hope somebody beats yall with a lock and sock!
-WE-run-ENNIS
Which folks are bopping on down to Ennis from Richardson and running 'the show'?
young ennis

Garza García, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Justice Will Prevail wrote:
I hope these young men, never see the light of day again. What they did to this man was atrocious and they should be punished by lethal injection.
. Screw whoever wrote this crap stick the lethal injection up your a-hole and rotate s
borrega

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Hahahaha
helpless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Yes a terrible deed was done to an innocent man and to his family but ppl if ya do not what really happened don't judge. There is innoncent ppl paying for others who should really be imprisoned. And to the person who said that they should get the lethal injection,Wow that shows wt a great person u are. Don't say u will never drink that water cuz u mite choke urself
Juarez

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

That was my cuz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palmer Discussions

Search the Palmer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min Janie 21,581
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr why 17,144
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
murder in wilmer trailer park around feb 2005 Jul 25 jonathons wife 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Review: Jude Mart Jul 25 Blue_Dr_Who_T-shirt_guy 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
•••
•••

Palmer News Video

•••
•••

Palmer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE