4 arrested, capital murder charges expected

Apr 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Ellis County Press Online

Exxon Owner Mohammad Hashemi was headed to the bank for his night drop and just merely 34 hours later was found dead in a wooded area on Spur 469 between Garrett and Ennis.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2012
Daniel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Judged:

When i heard about that i was shocked. What were those kids thinking?? They deserve the worst
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

-----> if you had a kid or a close relitive put them in their posistion AND THEN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! people like you make people like me (the people that have a heart) sick!!!!
liven da gewd lyf

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

EVERYBDY NEEDS TO LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF DA STORY WUT THEM GUYS DID THEY DESERVE WHATS GOIN 2 HAPPEN 2 THEM HE WAS A INNOCENT MAN?????
SHAWTiiL7

Ennis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

That man was nott innocent everything happens for a reson and no im not putting my self as GOD or nything im just saying..,, that man had a family and so did those "kids" and their alredy paying the crim!!!!!!!!!!
cheeseburgergt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Kids or not, they still know what is wrong and right! Them "kids" did a crime that makes them no longer kids! The deserve what they get and every bit of it! What they did was wrong and idk y u are trying to justify them!
Texan72

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

I don't know why we got to pay for their room and board for the rest of their lives. They should get a one-way ticket to hell via Huntsville.
brenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Wat they did wasnt rite but iknow all of those guys and i know they have changed...they shld get punished but not with wat they got...i dnt care what anyone says im always going to be there for them cuz there my family....
dstwr

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

SHAWTiiL7 wrote:
That man was nott innocent everything happens for a reson and no im not putting my self as GOD or nything im just saying..,, that man had a family and so did those "kids" and their alredy paying the crim!!!!!!!!!!
you are stupid
dstwr

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

The kids may have had families but they should have thought about that before they pulled the trigger --
dstwr

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

brenda wrote:
Wat they did wasnt rite but iknow all of those guys and i know they have changed...they shld get punished but not with wat they got...i dnt care what anyone says im always going to be there for them cuz there my family....
let them murder one of your loved ones and see how you feel you fn idiot
I taught two

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

I am looking at the posts I see here and I find myself amazed at the rationalization of the friends of the boys that made this crime happen. I taught two of the boys and held them in respect. The truth is they did this crime, went out of their way to burn the body and basically were guilty of believing their own bullshit. In the end, they started with one bad choice, and followed down that path to its very end. I know them and I know they recieved lincency for their crimes. They are dam lucky they get a needle.
Ennis Fam

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Sayy dont be dissing my ppl on tha real! ya talk to much shit nd when it comes to it ya just bump cause thats all ya like to do so stfu and get a live and worry bout your own shit not some one elses
B.F.L
JustMe
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Ennis Fam wrote:
Sayy dont be dissing my ppl on tha real! ya talk to much shit nd when it comes to it ya just bump cause thats all ya like to do so stfu and get a live and worry bout your own shit not some one elses
B.F.L
You're an FN idiot. How about y'all act right, and people wouldn't "just bump", about y'alls dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palmer Discussions

Search the Palmer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 min Defiant1 21,662
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Defiant1 17,194
Waxahachie Orphanage History & Reunions Tue ChrisSoCal 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
murder in wilmer trailer park around feb 2005 Jul 25 jonathons wife 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Review: Jude Mart Jul 25 Blue_Dr_Who_T-shirt_guy 1
•••
•••

Palmer News Video

•••
•••

Palmer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palmer People Search