Man dies in Palmer jail - KTVA

Man dies in Palmer jail - KTVA

There are 4 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Man dies in Palmer jail - KTVA. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

Alaska State Troopers say a 42-year-old prisoner died at the jail in Palmer. Robert L. McInelly Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

A CITIZEN OF AMERICA

Homer, AK

#1 Jan 8, 2009
I think its too bad obama became president. I mean look at the economy, businesses are going down and the world is falling apart.
Wendy Roberts Sister

Roosevelt, UT

#2 Jan 8, 2009
I cant belive that I had to find out about my brothers death on the internet, What has this all come to that Family dont get notified of a death
TRUTH REPORT

Anchorage, AK

#3 Jan 9, 2009
They cant be watching these people when they are out poaching moose and tazing kids!
Jay

Anchorage, AK

#4 Dec 17, 2010
TRUTH REPORT wrote:
They cant be watching these people when they are out poaching moose and tazing kids!
Who is "they" in this posting? Who is "they" that are poaching moose and tazing kids? If you are speaking of AK State Troopers,
you need more information.
The TROOPERS are not the ones who work in the "jail", that would be the Dept. of Corrections, Corrections Officers, duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rank-news .com .... Aug 21 Nancyxx974 1
News Mountain Children's Home orphans reunite (Oct '06) Aug 9 Judy Holland 5
Adoptions Aug 6 Gertrude 1
check this out Aug 5 Musik Junky 1
AKCherries Jul '15 On a need to know... 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 156
bristol Jun '15 investigate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmer Mortgages