Palmer man dies after work site accident

Palmer man dies after work site accident

There are 3 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Jul 12, 2006, titled Palmer man dies after work site accident. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

A 26-year-old Palmer man has died from injuries sustained in a work-site accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

CJ O Connor

Waukesha, WI

#1 Jul 12, 2006
Jed was a good and caring man from Eagle River,Wisconsin. He was my Tackle and I was his Guard on the High School Football Team. He will be Deeply Missed.
Lita Maloney

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2006
Jed was an awesome guy. He was always smiling and laughing and making sure everyone around him was doing the same. He was a great friend, and terrific sales person. All of us that knew him in Marinette and surrounding areas adored him, and he will be terribly missed...even more now than when he moved to Alaska. Here's to you, Jed!!!
(Marinette, Wis.)
Joylynn Brink

Brookfield, WI

#3 Jul 19, 2006
Jed was wonderful friend. Jed and I were voted "most spirited" in High School and that is what I will forever remember about him - his wonderful spirit.....
(Oconomowoc, WI)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Embry Sep 11 truthtruth 1
Attorney for Sarah Palin Aug 28 Anonymous 1
Brian Weslow and Kacey Adams (Apr '16) Aug '17 Say what 8
News Sarah Palin's Son Track Arrested for Punching a... (Jan '16) Aug '17 Bama Yankee 28
Looking for someone in the Palmer area. May '17 Phil Schneider 1
short film group (Jan '17) Jan '17 resident x 1
News Warmer weather and experimentation lead to new ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1

Palmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmer Mortgages