Anchorage teen dies in Palmer crash

Anchorage teen dies in Palmer crash

There are 1 comment on the KTVA Anchorage story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Anchorage teen dies in Palmer crash. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

An Anchorage teenager died of injuries suffered when her car crashed head-on into a pickup in Palmer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

Queen Axtell

Palmer, AK

#1 Nov 13, 2008
With Obama elected, resign yourselves to higher taxes and government fees increasing. Due to the dismal economy, many businesses will lay off employee's. Here's my suggestion: Stroll through the parking lots and start with those who have 'Obama for President' on their bumpers. They wanted change, now give it to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mountain Children's Home orphans reunite (Oct '06) Dec 28 butchjr 6
News Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, arrested in Al... Dec 20 memez mcgee 21
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) Dec 18 Lizzie 12
News Levi Johnston to join Palin family at Republica... (Sep '08) Dec 18 Lizzie 7
Track Palin...wild and wasted! Dec 17 Touch of Disgrace... 1
News Small quake near Anchorage widely felt in Alaska (Jul '06) Dec 16 Chris Deile 3
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) Dec '17 Italo 6

Palmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmer Mortgages