Fair closes on lack of ammo

The Raahauge's Shooting Sports Fair, a hands-on gun show where you can shoot all the latest firearms on the market, has been cancelled for 2009. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chuck Upton

Menifee, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2009
Please people....stop buying up all the ammo and guns. I am trying to amass my arsenal and it is proving to be difficult
concerned gun owner

Chico, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2009
I was really hoping for the shall issue bill to at least be heard, there is no reason one who pays all the applicable fees, passes background checks and shows appropriate qualification shouldn't be allowed to carry a concealed weapon, when any thug on the street can obtain a loaded handgun for a fraction of the cost to a law abiding citizen.
Dump Obama

Warrenton, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2009
concerned gun owner wrote:
I was really hoping for the shall issue bill to at least be heard, there is no reason one who pays all the applicable fees, passes background checks and shows appropriate qualification shouldn't be allowed to carry a concealed weapon, when any thug on the street can obtain a loaded handgun for a fraction of the cost to a law abiding citizen.
In most states you can get a CCW and carry a concealed weapon. And in some places in the pits of California you can get a CCW, You need too check into it. You may be able too and don't know it.
Uplander

Pomona, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2009
I go to the range once a month but with ammo sales the way that they are, I'm afraid to go through my stock for fear of not being able to get more or paying through the nose to get it.

Everyday on the news theres something about weapons going to Mexico, people shooting up schools, cops, their families etc.

There's a definite buzz in the air. The media is helng to push through anti gun sentiment in hopes of getting toughe legislation. The criminals gotta love it, eventually they'll be the only ones with guns.
mynameismud

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Apr 24, 2009
pleeenty of ammo in az. must be a california thing.
Larry Turner

Yucaipa, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2009
Keep up the good work Jim. We have to get this information in front of the general population. The news media won't without people like you....
Former Marine

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2009
There was plenty of Ammo in Nevada three weeks ago so it definitely must be California.
Jack Daniels

West Covina, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2009
Good. Several years ago I attended and there were many "wacked" people there, looks like they were dressed to go deer hunting. Scary to think they may own a gun.
usaf452

Ontario, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2009
thanks mexico n the war on drugs people with guns kill but to blame the new pres is dumb as a box of rocks no guns no mass killings
lies

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2009
i went to a fontana gun shop and he had lots of ammo
anonomous gun nut

Fullerton, CA

#13 Apr 28, 2009
kalifornia ccw, 65 thousand dollars bribes plus
all other junk required by sheriff.
proof by old sheriff corona. while new sheriff
revokes ccw of good citizens.
10% of guns in store remain april 2009.
note no ammo on shelfs. no 45, 9, or even 22lr.
just try to find ammo at standard prices.
lots of three to four times prices on ammo.
won my 2nd ammendment rights to metal hardware club.
NO AMMO, no guns in commie kalifornia period.
MILITIA kALIFORNIA
lo9an

Encino, CA

#14 Apr 28, 2009
and just yesterday some psycho fired off 40 rounds and killed two sheriff deputies. All this because he was scared of Mr. Obama. It seems that fear and guns don't go together, yet that's exactly what America is currently full of (which makes it so much worse for responsible owners), lots of scared and loaded individuals!
lo9an

Encino, CA

#15 Apr 28, 2009
Andrea

La Quinta, CA

#16 Apr 28, 2009
It's our right to bear arms.
grassroots

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2009
My son went to Walmart in Alaska Monday to buy some 308 ammo. They have been sold outfor some time now, he was on a long waiting list. He ask when the next shipment would be in and the sales person said they wouldn't be getting any more ammo until Sept. That Pres. Oboma stoped all shipments from the ammo suppiler to Walmart. That all ammo was to be ship to Mexico. Perhaps to be used against any uprising of the people against the government. Perfect time for a flu, to keep people home.
Guns and Roses

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2009
Will there be a 500% tax on the new ammo? Are they going to stop ammo shipments to Warmart?
WOW are we in trouble. It looks like the gov't is taking our 2ed Ammendment away by taking our ammo away. Maybe we should call our congressmen everyday and bug them so much that they will vote against any such action on Pres. Oboma new policy. He, might go around congress to get what he wants. He tell us one thing and does another. He is very good at what he does. He will say one thing to the public and do another behine the curtin of darkness. 666 anyone.
Crystal Ball Cathy

AOL

#19 Apr 28, 2009
Jack Daniels wrote:
Good. Several years ago I attended and there were many "wacked" people there, looks like they were dressed to go deer hunting. Scary to think they may own a gun.
CROD 213?
Jack Daniels

West Covina, CA

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Crystal Ball Cathy wrote:
<quoted text> CROD 213?
No. Clarification..I'm a gun owner, been one for many years. Used to be an avid hunter. Been with NRA 30+ years. My comment refered to some of the "wackos" who attend those gun shows. They be a minority but they shouldn't be around guns. I'm talking about those para-military types. I've seen them in Lytle Creek shooting cans with automatic weapons...dressed like there going to war. Those types give us law abiding citizens the bad rap.
California

United States

#21 Apr 29, 2009
If CA was to start issuing Concealed permits, what would all the attorneys do??? no crime?
chris

Ontario, CA

#22 Apr 29, 2009
The ammo shortage is nationwide , mostly for certain types of hand guns. How is it that NV and AZ have plenty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want cocks (Jun '14) 2 hr young_and_hung 4
I am a bisexual 15 year old guy and im attracte... (Oct '11) 2 hr young_and_hung 9
gay guys in or near Lancaster 2 hr young_and_hung 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys 2 hr young_and_hung 2
Keep a Word * Drop a Word 8 hr Pennie Lane 34
News Soledad Canyon a " California Mar 25 Ravenite Coffee 2
News Colton murder suspect arrested in Palmdale (May '10) Mar 24 PEREZ FAMILY 33

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 27 at 10:33PM PDT

Palmdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palmdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]