Lancaster mayor threatens to close mo...

Lancaster mayor threatens to close motel to keep Mongols motorc...

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Lancaster mayor threatens to close motel to keep Mongols motorc.... In it, Newsday reports that:

The mayor is threatening to permanently shut down a motel to keep the Mongols motorcycle club from holding its annual meeting in the Antelope Valley town this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

liner

Bronx, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2009
Nothing like expecting 300 pised off mongols in your town!
FROM THE SIDE LINES

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2009
liner wrote:
Nothing like expecting 300 pised off mongols in your town!
That is exactly what I am afraid of. And it will be more than 300, unfortunately. I am in the process of moving out of Lancaster and need to go back this weekend to get more things; hope the town isn't in a shoot-out. I grew up in Lancaster, was gone for several years and moved back, but it is no longer the town I grew up in. The street I lived on is like a war zone Since it is just my son and myself, I felt it just wasn't safe to live there and probably some of the gang members live in that area. I graduated from AV, but that is no longer a safe school and that is where my son had to attend, so I was always worried about him. Since he is very, very blond, he had a hard time there. Talk about discrimination, it is reverse discrimination in the AV now.
Revolt

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2009
FROM THE SIDE LINES wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I am afraid of. And it will be more than 300, unfortunately. I am in the process of moving out of Lancaster and need to go back this weekend to get more things; hope the town isn't in a shoot-out. I grew up in Lancaster, was gone for several years and moved back, but it is no longer the town I grew up in. The street I lived on is like a war zone Since it is just my son and myself, I felt it just wasn't safe to live there and probably some of the gang members live in that area. I graduated from AV, but that is no longer a safe school and that is where my son had to attend, so I was always worried about him. Since he is very, very blond, he had a hard time there. Talk about discrimination, it is reverse discrimination in the AV now.
Time to take our 'kuntry' back. The scum in DC are responsible for this nonsense. We all know the solution.
FROM THE SIDE LINES

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2009
Revolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to take our 'kuntry' back. The scum in DC are responsible for this nonsense. We all know the solution.
Yes, we do need our country back, but I'm not sure I know what the solution is. The "solution" that comes to mind for me would not be politically correct to post on Topix. I am walking away from a house that I have had for 23 years, but with this economy and the way the neighborhood has gone to hell in a handbasket, as well as all the foreclosures in the area, I'm not even going to try to sell it. When I moved there, it was a nice neighborhood, all the houses were owner occupied, but now it is almost all Section 8. I just wasn't smart enough to get out while the "gittin" was good like so many of my neighbors were. I don't think there are very many places in the AV now that don't have problems, maybe some less than others, but the whole place has turned into a ghetto. Maybe the Mongols should come in an "redecorate."
Revolt

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2009
FROM THE SIDE LINES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do need our country back, but I'm not sure I know what the solution is. The "solution" that comes to mind for me would not be politically correct to post on Topix. I am walking away from a house that I have had for 23 years, but with this economy and the way the neighborhood has gone to hell in a handbasket, as well as all the foreclosures in the area, I'm not even going to try to sell it. When I moved there, it was a nice neighborhood, all the houses were owner occupied, but now it is almost all Section 8. I just wasn't smart enough to get out while the "gittin" was good like so many of my neighbors were. I don't think there are very many places in the AV now that don't have problems, maybe some less than others, but the whole place has turned into a ghetto. Maybe the Mongols should come in an "redecorate."
Revolution is the solution!
JOE BIKER

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jul 18, 2009
This is the worst thing I have ever heard of, the MONGOLS M.C. have gone to many hotels etc. and no problems at all, this is another antic hosted by the FEDS. and some suck### MAYOR trying to please the FEDS, The owner who has had MONGOLS M.C. MEMBERS there before without any problems and made money would not comply to not rent them rooms , so THE MAYOR AND SHERIFF decided to cite her for UNPAID TAXES in order to close her down and fence the place in, funny thing is the taxes were FEDERAL TAXES and not CITY, this is nothing more than a ploy and the city and state gov. at its worst, people better get ready the COMMIES are starting to take over.
godhelpus

Lumberton, MS

#7 Jul 18, 2009
This country is likely beyond hope. Term limits for the idiots who pass laws hundreds of pages long without reading them might be a start.

Defining "national interest" as everything from invading Grenada to refusing to tell New Yorkers that AF1 was going to be chased over NYC by fighter jets is just why we are doomed.
liner

Bronx, NY

#8 Jul 18, 2009
JOE BIKER wrote:
This is the worst thing I have ever heard of, the MONGOLS M.C. have gone to many hotels etc. and no problems at all, this is another antic hosted by the FEDS. and some suck### MAYOR trying to please the FEDS, The owner who has had MONGOLS M.C. MEMBERS there before without any problems and made money would not comply to not rent them rooms , so THE MAYOR AND SHERIFF decided to cite her for UNPAID TAXES in order to close her down and fence the place in, funny thing is the taxes were FEDERAL TAXES and not CITY, this is nothing more than a ploy and the city and state gov. at its worst, people better get ready the COMMIES are starting to take over.
Hey Joe, meet From The Sidelines. Maybe you two can have high tea together.
VETS Sick and Tired

Temecula, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2009
This town is turning into trash. We dont need or want any gang members here. We dont need criminals here. Why dont the mongols have their meetings in their own towns and stay out of lancaster. The people of Lancaster do not like criminal biker gangs. These biker gangs are criminals that happen to ride motorcycles. The people in this area hate the mongols. They are not wanted here. I am glad we have a mayor that will take a stand against these scum bags. Mongols are a criminal gang and are not wanted in lancaster. We dont want any gangs in lancaster at all. We need to all unite and drive every gang scumbag out of our town. We need to take this town back!!! Maybee it is time for a bit of vigilante. The cops dont seem to be driving these bastards out, maybee the citizens need to band together and drive these gangs out by any means nessesary.
FROM THE SIDE LINES

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Jul 18, 2009
VETS Sick and Tired wrote:
This town is turning into trash. We dont need or want any gang members here. We dont need criminals here. Why dont the mongols have their meetings in their own towns and stay out of lancaster. The people of Lancaster do not like criminal biker gangs. These biker gangs are criminals that happen to ride motorcycles. The people in this area hate the mongols. They are not wanted here. I am glad we have a mayor that will take a stand against these scum bags. Mongols are a criminal gang and are not wanted in lancaster. We dont want any gangs in lancaster at all. We need to all unite and drive every gang scumbag out of our town. We need to take this town back!!! Maybee it is time for a bit of vigilante. The cops dont seem to be driving these bastards out, maybee the citizens need to band together and drive these gangs out by any means nessesary.
I agree with you 100 per cent, but my concern is whether they are gathering forces to retaliate since things went okay last night. Unfortunately, we do not have a large enough police force to handle the situation if they decide to take action. Their own attorney said they threatened to "crash" the Downtown Celebration and last night was only the beginning of it.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2009
JOE BIKER wrote:
Shes had them there before? Funny she said she had no idea who they were. What cracks me up is all you pissing and moaning about it dont live here and have no idea of their history of violence here. The only people the MOngols have to blame for this are themselves. They dont want to be treated like criminals , then they need to stop acting like criminals. Its not that hard to figure out.
VETS Sick and Tired

Temecula, CA

#15 Jul 18, 2009
I live here in Lancaster. Iam not the only one who feels the criminals from LA should stay in LA. These gangs are in for a rude awakening! They should leave the AV and go back to LA. People here are tired of them and their BS. Joe Diker, your friends the mongols are criminals. You are probablly one of them since you defend them. mongols are not bikers, they are criminals, plain and simple, they are a criminal organization. I dont know what sane person would want to be a part of an organization that gives out badges for having sex with a corpse, woman with VD.
Precious Pup

Patchogue, NY

#17 Jul 18, 2009
VETS Sick and Tired wrote:
I live here in Lancaster. Iam not the only one who feels the criminals from LA should stay in LA. These gangs are in for a rude awakening! They should leave the AV and go back to LA. People here are tired of them and their BS. Joe Diker, your friends the mongols are criminals. You are probablly one of them since you defend them. mongols are not bikers, they are criminals, plain and simple, they are a criminal organization. I dont know what sane person would want to be a part of an organization that gives out badges for having sex with a corpse, woman with VD.
Are you serious? I did read the article and it must not have been the full version,this group gives out badges for necrophlia and STD's?

Holly crap.
Precious Pup

Patchogue, NY

#18 Jul 18, 2009
OMG I guess c/r/a/p is a bad word as edited from above.
The Vet

Temecula, CA

#19 Jul 19, 2009
Yes they give out these badges and awards for sick behavior. I saw it on their documentary . All mongols are bad people. They arent even real bikers, some of their members dont even ride motorcycles, they drive cars and follow the gang around. They are criminals that happen to ride motorcycles sometimes. They let street gangsters in their gang. The mongols arent really even about motorcycles, they are all about crime.
wHO

Gratz, PA

#20 Jul 19, 2009
not again??

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2009
The Vet wrote:
Yes they give out these badges and awards for sick behavior. I saw it on their documentary . All mongols are bad people. They arent even real bikers, some of their members dont even ride motorcycles, they drive cars and follow the gang around. They are criminals that happen to ride motorcycles sometimes. They let street gangsters in their gang. The mongols arent really even about motorcycles, they are all about crime.
Thats the best part about it Vet. Youll see 10 guys walk into a place wearing their colors and there's only 3 bikes outside. Any other MC, you fly your colors and you dont have your bike, your colors get cut off.
Mindy Fishbaum

Bronx, NY

#22 Jul 19, 2009
As long as these goy stay out of our Jewish Hamlets....I don't care!!!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#23 Jul 19, 2009
Mindy Fishbaum wrote:
As long as these goy stay out of our Jewish Hamlets....I don't care!!!
Oy vey!...
Tom P Noonan

Carpinteria, CA

#24 Sep 29, 2010
let vote for Governor Jerry Brown for Goverenor in November 2 2010 Election Day by go to jerrybrown.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A dangerous house fire caught on video by a Tv ... Tue Newsroom_LA 1
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Sep 7 _Zoey_ 614
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Sep 7 _Zoey_ 317
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Aug 31 Mikenike 42
Stupid av government Aug 31 Commonman420 1
News There was a cardboard cutout at Duncan Hunter's... Aug 28 Canada no better 1
News Life Sentence Recommended For Littlerock Murderer (Aug '07) Aug 25 Truth sayer 8

Palmdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmdale Mortgages