Review: HDTV Repair - In-Home Service...

Review: HDTV Repair - In-Home Service Calls

Posted in the Palmdale Forum

fairpractices

Lynwood, CA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
BEWARE: This guy is a cheat, a liar, and a crook ! Called to ask for estimate to fix 2 LCD TV sets that stopped working. After looking at them he stated it would be about $100.00 each to fix, I asked what if he can't fix and he assured me he could fix. After agreeing he wrote it up for $125.00 each set plus $65.00 for service call which I was told would come off total charge if I choose to get fixed, but it didn't. He said it would take about a week to get TV sets back. In the end it took a month, 1 TV was fixed and 1 wasn't and he charged another $365.00 to get them back, I bitched about not being truthful so he took $50.00 off, when I asked for receipt for the board he said was needed he didn't have, so I was charged over $700.00 to fix 1 TV which was more then the TV cost. Wish i never went to him since I could of bought a new 40" set from Sams club for $400. This guy is a total fraud and should be ashamed at himself for such criminal business practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch for high winds on 5, 14, 118, 138 and 210... Sat Now_What- 1
AVC training people to work at Northrop... Dec 1 Tony 1
beautiful pit is going to be put down needs hom... (Mar '12) Dec 1 BidgeBrendanB 4
Stacy Barker and Brendon Borrelli (Jun '11) Dec 1 BidgeBrendanB 5
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Nov 29 SSCV 131
News The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) ... (Jan '10) Nov 25 Blue Bonnet 7,046
Deputies Investigate Homicide in Antelope Nov 24 Now_What- 2

Palmdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmdale Mortgages