Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#191123 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
..and you are a plain ol' common type blowhard. All hot air and absolutely bereft of substance.
How original......... as if

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191124 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal protection under the law.... the best argument ever.
Sucks to be you.
Yes equal protection. The husband and wife are equally protected under law within the marital relationship.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191125 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are you are union member?
Aren't you even a little embarrassed with your juvenile answers?
Actually I am a union member. Thanks for asking.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191126 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Queen of fluff. The Princess of the ad hominem. The Duchess of dopey. The nitwit of angry nonsense.
Xavier "the Meathead" Breath!
"The duchess of Dopey".......funny stuff. Howard Cosell would've been proud.
Tight fit

Covina, CA

#191127 May 6, 2013
Condoms are not plastic or are they?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191128 May 6, 2013
KiMare'a wrote;
2. A ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one parental role. To do so deliberately should be criminal. It is narcissistically diabolical.

Stocking wrote:
I would say most couples having children has some basis in narcissism.
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
What humourous attempt?? I was making a serious comment, no humour intended.
In other words, you assert every couple having children does so with a narcissistic intent, therefore justifying a narcissistic ss couple depriving a child of one parent. Really?

How do you think the child will feel about that?

I hoped to find a reasoned response with you, but the denial and avoidance is so disappointing again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191129 May 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
This article DOES NOT conclude that there is no valid purpose for homosexuality. Where do you come up with such nonsense?
And you KNOW that you lie when you say that homosexuality has been recognized as a defective aberration by every culture. Where does the article you cited say this?
Again, I can only be left with one conclusion; namely that pull your ideas from your behind only because your head is so firmly lodged up there.
"There are still mysteries, however, and one of the most prominent is the origins of homosexuality.

The mystery is simple enough. Its solution, however, has thus far eluded our best scientific minds."

As to societal response to homosexuals, perhaps you want to name one.

Smile.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#191130 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And only one testicle. The other was bitten off by a gorilla.

If I did have a testicle, that would be one more than you have.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#191131 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are still mysteries, however, and one of the most prominent is the origins of homosexuality.
The mystery is simple enough. Its solution, however, has thus far eluded our best scientific minds."
As to societal response to homosexuals, perhaps you want to name one.
Smile.
We know about the origins of monsters like you.
Do you hate god for making you the way he did?
:)

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#191132 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote;
2. A ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one parental role. To do so deliberately should be criminal. It is narcissistically diabolical.
That's your claim.
I think it would be narcissistically diabolical for a monstrous thing like you to raise a child!
Don't you agree?
:)
KiMare wrote:
In other words, you assert every couple having children does so with a narcissistic intent, therefore justifying a narcissistic ss couple depriving a child of one parent. Really?
Yeah, stupid, hate to break it to you, but nobody has children out of some selfless desire to see the human race continue.
KiMare wrote:
How do you think the child will feel about that?
I hoped to find a reasoned response with you, but the denial and avoidance is so disappointing again.
Well, at least you don't have to dress up for Halloween.:)
Oats

Covina, CA

#191133 May 6, 2013
We lost the subscriber who want everyone to know about horses?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191134 May 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did have a testicle, that would be one more than you have.
Steal my bad joke? What a dope. Maybe I have none toots. That doesn't mean you're not stupid.

Why are you a racist?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191135 May 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your claim.
I think it would be narcissistically diabolical for a monstrous thing like you to raise a child!
Don't you agree?
:)
<quoted text>
Yeah, stupid, hate to break it to you, but nobody has children out of some selfless desire to see the human race continue.
<quoted text>
Well, at least you don't have to dress up for Halloween.:)
Just because narcissists such as your self cannot even imagine altruism doesn't mean selflessness doesn't exist. You probably rely on it to pay your bills.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191136 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious. Taking drugs isn't work. You're stoned.... and a liar.
Even if that were true, it would be a non issue Miss Thing.

..and you are a plain ol' common type blowhard. All hot air and absolutely bereft of substance.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191137 May 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How original......... as if
Surely you get my point.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#191138 May 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because narcissists such as your self cannot even imagine altruism doesn't mean selflessness doesn't exist. You probably rely on it to pay your bills.
Look, stupid, people have kids for their own reasons, because they want to. They want someone to carry on the family name, they want to see what the kids will look like, they feel pressured to have kids, or they just want to... Not because humanity will die out without their spawn.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191139 May 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are still mysteries, however, and one of the most prominent is the origins of homosexuality.
The mystery is simple enough. Its solution, however, has thus far eluded our best scientific minds."
As to societal response to homosexuals, perhaps you want to name one.
Smile.
The "solution" that the author is referring to has to do with the origins of homosexuality--not the ability to change homosexuals.

And what are you talking about when you bring up "societal response to homosexuals"? Where did I say anything about that? Are you typing while you are drunk?
Gues

Gardena, CA

#191140 May 6, 2013
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
It's like voting in the Reichstag that Jews have no rights. If it's against a superior form of justice, be it the nebulous "human rights" in their case or, in this case, California Constitution, it is not legal and you can vote all you want, that doesn't make it legal. It's like voting in the State Assembly to not give people the right to free speech. It's unconstitutional. That's why.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191141 May 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes equal protection. The husband and wife are equally protected under law within the marital relationship.
Isn't X-Box one of those geniuses who claims poly marriage seeks more than equal protection? You know, he claims there's only enough protection for two. So poly marriage shouldn't be allowed because it would glom onto too much protection and steal some from SSM.

Or something like that I guess.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191142 May 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, stupid, people have kids for their own reasons, because they want to. They want someone to carry on the family name, they want to see what the kids will look like, they feel pressured to have kids, or they just want to... Not because humanity will die out without their spawn.
Yes it will stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's investigators arrest 22 people in Ant... (Jan '09) Wed Scotty two hottie 55
Drive-thru expansion complete Wed Ottawa shots fire... 1
Xhtmlchop Review Reputed Conversion Service Tue Jonathanmendoza 7
Reduced Engine Power 2007 chevy Silverado 4.8L ... Oct 18 squeezers 2
Chamber names 2014's top businesses Oct 15 Gtown chamber a joke 11
Pete Knight was awesome! Oct 13 Tony 1
Tippi Hedren's Big Cat Sanctuary Threatened By ... Oct 10 signs 4

Palmdale News Video

Palmdale Dating
Find my Match

Palmdale Jobs

Palmdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palmdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palmdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]