Body found in Palmdale was 13-year-ol...

Body found in Palmdale was 13-year-old girl

There are 94 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 13, 2008, titled Body found in Palmdale was 13-year-old girl. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Authorities today identified a body that was found in a remote area of Palmdale - and it turns out she was a 13-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
High Desert

San Bernardino, CA

#89 Jun 6, 2009
Canyon Country Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME ON YOUfor blameing the parents. You cant keep your kids under lock and key or you will have socially inept adults. Its sad when a tragedy of this magnitude comes around and judgmental folks blame the parents. Not under these circumstances honey until you have the facts. Its people with snap judgements like yours that got millions of women burned at the stake!
Canyon Country, Well said! I totally agree. Those comments that woman made were way out of line. She doesn't allow her teenage daughter to hang out with friends or go to the mall for fear of being murdered!!? Not only will her children be socially inept, they will probably be emotionally crippled with thinking that the world is full of predators and psycho killers.
I have a hunch that women is one of those religions fanatics who goes around spouting all the evils of others while having many skeletons in her closet. She probably doesn't let her children attend "evil" public schools either, lest they be out of her sight for a single moment.
I gave your comment a high rep for your excellent comeback. That is a low blow she posted in trying to put the blame on the parents. What a pious self righteous finger pointer she is to even cast blame on the parent. It was a 13 year old, not a 3 year old who was killed.
destiny perkins

Encinitas, CA

#90 Aug 1, 2009
i love stevonna cambell for life i knew her all ma life she was ma best friend,sister and she was ma world i hope they find her killers and put them away for good
destiny perkins

Encinitas, CA

#91 Aug 1, 2009
i hope they find them nastey asses so they wont do that to anymore little kids i really really miss her everytime i look at her pic i start to cry cuh she was to young to have dis done to her
her bestie

Encinitas, CA

#92 Aug 1, 2009
old cactus student wrote:
THiS iS rEaLlY heArt bReaKiNg ShE was A rEaLlY gOod FriEnD i MIss Her SOO MuCH..!!!!
aMd WE dOnT evEn nOO aLot THaT HaPpeNeD..!!!
[[WE nEed To NOO moRe]]like Whoo DiD thIs????
i kno they need to hurry up and find out who did dis to ma bestie
her bestie

Encinitas, CA

#93 Aug 1, 2009
HER FRIEND wrote:
Man This Is So Wrong Man She Was My Friend and I Hope Someone Finds The Person Who Dis This To her Because Things Would Never Be The Same
i feel your pain i love her with all ma heart
breanni mcduffey

Lake Hughes, CA

#94 Apr 20, 2010
that lil girl was my bestfriend and it is sad but especially when its been 3 years and they still havent arrested no body for her murder i sleep with that everynight her birthday is 2 days after mine she meant the world to me and theres people out there that know what happen that arent comming forward but if it was one of theirs they would but its all okay now gods goanna handle the lost of my bestfriend with or with out anyones help she is reasting in peace but she will be reasting in paradise when they find out who did it and we dont want a lie we want the truth and thats all we ask for why cant we get just that her family lives with the fact that she would have been 15 now but she;s not here her friends who loved her live with the fact that they lost a friend that aint commin back and thats a terrible way to feel
breanni mcduffey

Lake Hughes, CA

#95 Apr 20, 2010
i disagree with that, her mom was a good person u dont judge somebody u dont know she loved her child and u didnt know her so wouldnt know how we feel the pain her mother has to go through every night ....but its easy for u to say it becuase u probably never lost a child before but u have to put your self in her position and think about if she was your duaghter...well she wasnt & for you to judge her like that is a harsh feeling & your totally wrong
michelle palmdale ca wrote:
I blame the mother because at 13 you should still be under some type of supervision not out in the streets doing what ever and if she's done this before how come it was so easy for her to let her out again if you ask me mother knows more then she claiming you feel me......
kiara

Lancaster, CA

#96 Jul 18, 2010
ur mom wrote:
to bad her mom did all of this that is a shame
her mom hired 9 men to do this to her
wtf .? how would you know tht .? as lonq as ive known them n i qrew up w. stevonna i know for a fact her mama wuldnt do tht .! know what yu talkn abt b4 yu say smtn
curious

Yorba Linda, CA

#97 Apr 29, 2011
ur mom wrote:
to bad her mom did all of this that is a shame
her mom hired 9 men to do this to her
???????? what????????
natt an old cactus studen

Camarillo, CA

#98 Jun 7, 2011
r.i.p stevonna we didnt talk muchh but a death is very heartbreaking im here writing this in 2011 cus till this day yuu will neverbe forgotten...and thtts a fact. i wishh we all knew more about whtt had happened...
natt an old cactus studen

Camarillo, CA

#99 Jun 7, 2011
wow whoever saying her mom did this deffinately needs to shut the eff upp!!wait until yuur kid gets put in this situation n then lett ppl blame you for it!and see how it feels.. i highly doubt her mom sether upp!you sound stupid as fuhck!
Big sis

Phoenix, AZ

#100 May 11, 2012
Here it is going on 4yrs later nd the pain is like it was just yesterday tht is my lil sis for the immuture people thts making bullshit statements like they knw wht the fuc we felt thn nd still feel now can go straight to hell wth the S,O,B tht did ths to my lil untill it happens to u you will never never never never understand so for all u negative people I was always taught if u dnt have nothing good to say thn dnt say nothng at all.
herBIG

Los Angeles, CA

#101 May 29, 2013
michelle palmdale ca wrote:
I blame the mother because at 13 you should still be under some type of supervision not out in the streets doing what ever and if she's done this before how come it was so easy for her to let her out again if you ask me mother knows more then she claiming you feel me......
Gurl boo shut your trap!!!
Lovely

Phoenix, AZ

#102 Jan 13, 2014
xaubria wrote:
STEVONNA CAMPBELL WAS LiiKE THE BEST FRiiEND yHU COULD EVER HAVE.......SHEWENT TO MA SKOOL.....AND SHE WAS NiiCE,KiiND,FUNNy!!!! iiWANNA KNOE WHy HER LiiFE WAS CUT SO SHORT......SHE WAS VERy SMART AN PRETTy AND AS HER FRiiEND,SEEiiNG HER LiiFE CUT SO SHORT iiS NOT RiiTE......iiWOULD OF GAVE My LiiFE FOR HERS.......iiJUST HOPE THA PEOPLE THAT DiiD iiT WiiLL ONE DAy KNOE HOW iiT FEELS TO LOOSE A PART OF yHU!!!!!! R.ii.P TEENiiE WEENiiE......WE ALL LOVE AND MiiSS yHU!!!~SiiGNED yHUR BESTiiE XAUBRiiA!!!! P.S. AND FOR YOLANDA ....FUCC yHU FOR SAyiiNG THATS WAT SHE GETS!!!! DATS NOT HOW yHU ACT TOWARDS A DEATH!!! iilY STEVONNA MOMMA!!
RIP Princess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) 10 hr 40ish 479
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) 11 hr Pasquali 207
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) Jul 20 THE GREEK GOD 167
LA county harrassing property owners with bogus... (Aug '08) Jul 8 gino 229
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys (Feb '15) Jul 4 Lisa 22
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Jul 4 Lisa 2
Any horny emo/scene girls at Antelope Valley Co... (May '15) Jun 30 Def 4

Palmdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmdale Mortgages