The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted ...

Full story: Examiner.com

In 2009, San Bernardino County spent $64 million providing welfare benefits to U.S.-born children of illegal aliens.
Comments
7,021 - 7,039 of 7,039 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2012
First Prev
of 352
Next Last
Chuck

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>We not watching the same t.v. channel are we?
No
Proud Anchor

Springville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

mexican boy wrote:
The children of undocumented immigrants are the future of USA .... America is a country, not a nation
Thank you amigo!!
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Judged:

mexican boy wrote:
The children of undocumented immigrants are the future of USA .... America is a country, not a nation
In our case it more like a bank, amigoo. Ariba!
LOL

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>In our case it more like a bank, amigoo. Ariba!
Good one!! HaHaHa!!!

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Feb 10

Subterranean Studio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

what did you bring me brother to keep me from the
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gallows Pole -Led Zeppelin
Raul

East Tulare County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>What you laughing at beener? You sombereo wearing, salsa sucking, tax swiping, hepatitas catching, chulupa head are just as bad as the white man! You stole that no spill taco idea from my country right after those crackling oat brans stole our pez dispenserz!!!
LOL!!!
common sense

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

kiang wrote:
janice sibug of 1631 el camino real #7 tustin ca 92780 was born to an illegal alien name ligaya fabian who jumpshipped her flight at lax fom germany to canada.
Whoever you are, you dont make any sense. Why dont you go to one of those free English classes that that the Americans pay for at most schools!
I am illegal HA HA HA

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I am an illegal.
I got my driver's license.(Not even a resident.)
Thanks California.
I receive food stamps.
I get welfare.
I have 6 children that I said I can't afford to
take care of. Your government gives my grandmother,also
an illegal over $80,000.00 every year to watch them.
I say I attend school to get over $14,000.00 for my schooling.
I get lots of good things from YOUR country.
Gracias..you gullible fools.
I don't have to work.
I get up at ten every morning.
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello MO Troll. Next time find a California anonymous proxy so you look a little more believable.
LMFAO!!
You're dillusional! Unlike you, I have no reason to be anywhere other than where my broadband puts me.
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
And 4 minutes later you take the bait like a hungry troll.
LMFAO!!!
Perhaps because you stick out like a sore thumb?
I am illegal HA HA HA

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps because you stick out like a sore thumb?
More like a sore beaner.
Ha ha ha he

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

You obviously are just trying to stur up something. Illegals do not get any money to go to school. Illegals cannot get federal grants. I tried and was denied. I am here on a visa to. Its not funny.

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Ha ha ha he wrote:
You obviously are just trying to stur up something. Illegals do not get any money to go to school. Illegals cannot get federal grants. I tried and was denied. I am here on a visa to. Its not funny.
Total bullshit and you know it!!
pug

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Carlos wrote:
We will all be US citizens soon, so stop bellyaching!
Why? The non citizens get the best benefits it is no longer a benefit to be a citizen.

Remember you will not be able to fudge those additional child tax credits with your ITIN. You will have a real soc sec number.

Why rock the boat you have it made as an Illegal

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

The cost of doing nothing to stem the tide of illegal immigration into this country is measured in drugs, murders, rapes, 100's of thousands of incarcerated criminals, robberies, and 345 billion dollars a year:

http://immigrationcounters.com/
pug

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Land of the free, home of the freebee

Rob

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

When is the Rob is driving to Santa Cruz, California?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Its not so much the people of California failed, The California government has failed along with the Fed. government. If California didn't have to put tens of millions of dollars into illegal mexicans along with anchors and all the none working blacks and black and mexican crime. Building jails and prisons to put them in, And a police force the size of an Army to keep them under control, California would not be bankrupted and would have a over flow of money.

Dump obama November 6

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Where is Obama taking America? No place good:

"2016" is the most important movie documentary you will ever watch. The future of our country and freedom demands that you watch this.

In "2016", Dinesh D'Souza clearly describes how Obama's politics came from Third World influences from his communist revolutionary father in Kenya, to his early years spent as a Muslim with his mother in Indonesia. What follows is a clear description of how Obama:
1. Fully intends to diminish American influence and strength in the world.

2. Has already begun to unilaterally disarm our strategic nuclear arsenals and eliminate our nuclear warheads to zero, while the remainder of the world is clearly escalating their own nuclear arsenals.

3. How it is clear that Obama has purposefully spent and borrowed America to the point of imminent economic collapse, to achieve his end game of One World Order, propping up third-world countries, while diminishing our own economic strength.

4. How Obama has completely stifled our own energy exploration and utilization at every turn of every available asset, including coal, oil exploration, delivery, and refinery, and natural gas, while sending BILLIONS in American taxpayer dollars to countries like Brazil and Mexico to exploit the very same Gulf oil stores that he refuses to grant permits for to any domestic energy producers.

5. Obama's historical associations with communist revolutionary radicals like Khalid Al Mansour, William Ayers, Louis Farrakhan, Rashid Khalidi, Frank Marshall-Davis, and others.

6. Obama's preference for an anticolonialist approach, one that would favor the rise of the Third World (or, as D'Souza labels it, the United States of Islam), greatly reduce Israel's influence and cede the U.S.' role as a superpower. This aspect, creation of a Global Caliphate implemented through The Muslim Brotherhood and "The Arab Spring" is well underway, kicked off by Obama's Muslim Apology Tour in Cairo, and moved along by his anti-semitic treatment of Israel, his hand's-off approach to Syria and Iran, his invasion of Libya under the pretense of a NATO strike, and his sending billions of taxpayer dollars to the new Muslim Brotherhood leadership in Egypt.

Wake up America. The movie "2016" is an outline of our own demise. See it BEFORE YOU VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 352
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palmdale News Video

•••
•••

Palmdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palmdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE