The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) have bankrupted ...

In 2009, San Bernardino County spent $64 million providing welfare benefits to U.S.-born children of illegal aliens. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Marysville, CA

#8765 Nov 4, 2010
The 14th amendment was written solely for the freed slaves and in no way shape or form was it intended to allow illegal mexicans to sneak in here andlay their eggs and then become legal.
This law must be enforced properly and that includes forcing the now defethered presicent to show his proof of citizenship.
then we really must seal our borders and start mass deportation of these vermin immediately.
Sally

Sacramento, CA

#8766 Nov 4, 2010
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't America wonderful anglo?:)
Not if trash like you has their way. You are already changing it into the HOle you fled.
Racist sine like you, needs exterminating, at least deporting.
Sally

Sacramento, CA

#8767 Nov 4, 2010
Racist SwiNe, like U!
Mexican

Modesto, CA

#8768 Nov 5, 2010
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if trash like you has their way. You are already changing it into the HOle you fled.
Shove it anglo! We will soon be made legal by Executive Order, so you morons had just better get used to us.
Goldberg

Downey, CA

#8770 Nov 5, 2010
Whooow! I must be living in a nice enviornment all these years. I did not know the system is working well; in pitting one aganist the other.

When the Vietnamese entered this country, they were welcomed with opened arms after they left 58,ooo of our men buried in their homeland. They received welfare money (anyway you slice it, it's still welfare)to start a business, send their children to the best schools:Harvard,Yale, the military acadamies,UCLA,SC, Stanford, medical school. They did not have to wait in line like everyone else. Buy homes in San Marino, Arcadia,San Dimas, West Minister.(They refused to move to South Central or East LA, and struggle and work their way up the ladder, instead, they chose to accept all the help Uncle Sam was willing to grant them, and start in the middle, so they can talk down to Mexicans and call them illegals!
One question if these people are so Illegal,why are they accepted into the military?

"When the Europeans landed on Plymouth Rock,to whom did they show their immagration papers?"
mexican boy

Ciudad Victoria, Mexico

#8771 Nov 5, 2010
The children of undocumented immigrants are the future of USA .... America is a country, not a nation
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8772 Nov 5, 2010
mexican boy wrote:
The children of undocumented immigrants are the future of USA .
Future garbage men, future dishwasher, future shoe shiner,...
Chuck

Claremont, CA

#8773 Nov 5, 2010
mexican boy wrote:
The children of undocumented immigrants are the future of USA .... America is a country, not a nation
Future target practice.
Hitler was a tweeker

Los Angeles, CA

#8774 Nov 5, 2010
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican trash or white sally trash, you're all the same so get the feck out of my country.
Hitler was a tweeker

Los Angeles, CA

#8775 Nov 5, 2010
No More Beans wrote:
The 14th amendment was written solely for the freed slaves and in no way shape or form was it intended to allow illegal mexicans to sneak in here andlay their eggs and then become legal.
This law must be enforced properly and that includes forcing the now defethered presicent to show his proof of citizenship.
then we really must seal our borders and start mass deportation of these vermin immediately.
You know nothing about the 14th other than what faux news lies has told you.
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8776 Nov 5, 2010
It all lies! We pay taxes every time we go shopping with you money! You know nothing about exploiting 14th amendment like we do!
Raul

Modesto, CA

#8777 Nov 9, 2010
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text> Shove it anglo! We will soon be made legal by Executive Order, so you morons had just better get used to us.
LOL!!!
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8778 Nov 10, 2010
Sally wrote:
Racist SwiNe, like U!
We are no racist! You pasty faced cracker, redneck, love you sister, trailer trash anglos don't know what you talking about!

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Feb 10

Subterranean Studio

#8779 Nov 12, 2010
Let The Children Play -Santana
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8780 Nov 12, 2010
I prefer Slipknot. And you call youself a DJ?
Raul

Modesto, CA

#8782 Nov 14, 2010
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>We are no racist! You pasty faced cracker, redneck, love you sister, trailer trash anglos don't know what you talking about!
LOL!!!
Chuck

Claremont, CA

#8783 Nov 14, 2010
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
I prefer Slipknot. And you call youself a DJ?
I prefer the hangmens noose snaps the neck quicker.
Typical

Vallejo, CA

#8784 Nov 14, 2010
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
This of cours does not include the fact that these anchor babies will also cost over $7,000.00 a year each to educate.
hahhaha - remember, these are the children that will COST our educational system...the ones who will be pulled from school for weeks at a time to go to Mexico, the philippines or help out of school to help raise brothers and sisters, or to help take care of a grandparent. SEND THEM BACK! We have enough people who are a drain on our system.....
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8785 Nov 14, 2010
Raul wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
What you laughing at beener? You sombereo wearing, salsa sucking, tax swiping, hepatitas catching, chulupa head are just as bad as the white man! You stole that no spill taco idea from my country right after those crackling oat brans stole our pez dispenserz!!!
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#8786 Nov 14, 2010
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer the hangmens noose snaps the neck quicker.
We not watching the same t.v. channel are we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min PEE PEE PETE 200,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Hollister33 5,074
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mel 15,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representat... (Dec '11) Sep 14 mikki 8
jose abundio murder trail - lancaster (May '12) Sep 12 taunus 22
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

Palmdale News Video

•••
•••

Palmdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palmdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palmdale News, Events & Info