Klaus Ristau

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 7, 2011
I want to know just this one question.The computer say's that there is a roundabout in general area of kern county a roundabout deadicated to Rene Roof.So i am saying this too we have two roundabouts in Issaquah .???? E-mail [email protected]
klaus ristau

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
sharing;so i go to monroe washington and i;m thinking or saying this new over pass new bridge new highway.let me back up and start on highway 9.Highway 9 was just a little winding road on the way to the auto wrecking yyards way back when the wedges owed the old junk yard.the wedges where dirty dirty trhey livedin an old school bus and they would use hub caps for plate.I;m not kidding you so one night @ 1;00 am we went to see the wedges.there they all in the place there were two boy;s and a couple of girls/ya and old man wedge was real wierd he be slobering on the table and the wother she was so ugley that she made the hair on your back and arms stand on end.They spoke this wierd languge could no understand they did not go to school because and there cloth's were all oily.and there face's looked like they were on jungle patol in the armed services and there was talk if they caught you on the property that the old man would pull the cord on a chain saw and you better stats running kind like forest gump just keep running.Then long ago the fitz bought up the junk yards from the wedges and then all the aouto wreckers had a centrelised data base so you go and say i need a tranmissin for i 1953 chev and the say ya we got one then klaus say no i;ll just drop the 1953 chevy off.Then klaus go's to the fitz's and looks around and there is all this glass they used glass as graven the glass came from all kinds of thinf windshield so @that time klaus goes to the fitz's and there right before him there it was a pink 1954 cadilac.ya and guess who owed a pink 1954 cadilac.The Big E as in elvis so as time goes someone said let's have a elvis look alike @the mucklshoot in there galaxcy club.Ya the came all the way from the imperial palace. in las vegas.know do not get that mixed up with the place called imperial beach california.so then klaus goes to alittle trailer in imperial beach and the phone ring and guess who was on the other side of the telephone line ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palmdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Tue _Zoey_ 484
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Tue _Zoey_ 211
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Aug 10 PalmGuy 4
Sasquatch Aug 3 Smells like squatch 1
News Inmates Care for Deaf Dogs Evacuated from Shelt... Aug 2 Now_What- 1
News Man arrested after woman is found dead in car n... (Mar '12) Jul 30 Curious1 9
Any horny emo/scene girls at Antelope Valley Co... (May '15) Jun '16 Def 4

Palmdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palmdale Mortgages